Jane Na Dil Se Door

Will Smita Bansal leave JNDSD

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
hello friends..
as per new TB article 

Smita bansal is goign to play the wife of lead in this show. So is she contemplating to leave JNDSD? as viewers have never really accepted the Vashisht family story? 🤔  so maybe they will show her exit soon...maybe she will die here and Sujuta will become the sole mother?

lets see...
Edited by Nishtha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Actually producer have already started disintegrating Vashisht family..
Smita Bansal signed new show
Bua jee entering Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi
Vipul will be behind bars if he is the imposter Atharv
sister in law is useless anyways
Dadajee: god knows what will happen with him?
Sister might shift with Ravish ...
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will be happy if this R family drama ends... but I guess Smita will work on both shows...
*Reemz* thumbnail
I highly doubt it. Only main leads wouldn't have time for another show. Supporting characters can always pick up more than one
FortunaMajor thumbnail
Kuch rang and JNDSD are from the same production house right and a lot of PH use the same actors in most of their show that's probably why Bua ji is wntering KRPKAB.
Same might be the case with Smita Bansal too...she might be a part of both shows too depending up on the channel and PH
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_kriti

I will be happy if this R family drama ends... but I guess Smita will work on both shows...

oh this vashisht story was sooo not needed and it has to end...hopefully it does! i stil not sure why this bua jee and her DIL? what was the need...and suman she knew RK never loved her then why 2 children?
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I highly doubt it. Only main leads wouldn't have time for another show. Supporting characters can always pick up more than one

but in the other show Smita is goign to play wife of a lead and she will be required to shot quite alot in the start? so how come they will accommodate here? even the producers are different. 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Kuch rang and JNDSD are from the same production house right and a lot of PH use the same actors in most of their show that's probably why Bua ji is wntering KRPKAB.

Same might be the case with Smita Bansal too...she might be a part of both shows too depending up on the channel and PH

I agree production house is same.. but they usually this happens when they know scope in one show is limited so give them work elsewhere...🤔 I could be wrong.. 

coming to Smita she is working with different production house and her role there  is bigger and better..so i think.. she might need to devote more time there...so how they will manage here? maybe they will show her going to pilgrimage as her son betrayed her trust😆
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Smitaji has time to do both shows. 

Thanks Nishtha.
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..HowRude..

Thanks for sharing Nish ! ❤️

most welcome Steph ❤️ after today nothing much left for her to do anyways...as Sujuta will take care of her son and daughter...🤔