Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gohem Raji FF - Ishq

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue.
There are two most wealthy business tycoons who are best friends. Both of them hate poor people & treats them like a crap. One is Ranjit Modi & the other is Harbans bhai.

Ranjit considers poor people as mosquitoes & flies that sucks the blood of the rich & spread diseases. He bitterly hates the poor. When he comes downstairs, he stamps the hand of one of the servant. He said, "You keep your hand wherever I keep my foot."

The servant replied: Sorry sir.
Ranjit taunts him of his poverty. suddenly, he tramples on the carpet & trips down. The other person saves him.

Ranjit: How dare you touch me?
Servant: You were about to fall. So I saved you.
Ranjit: Yes, I would have fallen down & broken my head but why did you touch me? 
He beats him up & orders other servant named Bahadur to boil water for him. 

After sitting on the sofa, he said, after scrubbing so much, the bad smell of poverty has gone.

He tells Bahadur to serve the food keeping some distance. While he was eating, his brother-in-law Gyanesh sprayed the medicine on his plate.

Ranjit: Why are you doing this? Is this dining table a gutter that you are putting spray to it?
Gyanesh: I'm doing it to safeguard your health. Even this food is prepared by a poor man.
Ranjit: Really
Gyanesh: Yes. Have you eaten roti?
Ranjit: Yes.
Gyanesh sprays the pest control liquid in his mouth.
Ranjit: What are you planning to do?
Gyanesh: I am killing the poor cavities.
Ranjit: Get out of the house.
Gyanesh: I won't. Do you know what your sister say before dying? She said unless you perform her last rituals, I won't go from here.

Ranjit curses God saying, "I died but this person made my life a hell."

He called another servant asking him to take the vehicle.
Gyanesh: Where are you going.
Ranjit: To commit suicide.
Gyanesh: I will also come with you.
Ranjit: why?
Gyanesh: I don't trust you.

Harbans, on the other hand, is 10 steps ahead of Ranjit in despising the poor. When people protest to remove poverty, Harbans says that poor people should not exist.

Harbans asked, "Have you guys broken the hut? I want to construct the hotel.
Man: No we could not you as your daughter Rashi stopped us from demolishing them.

because her friend lives there.
Harbans: Oh her poor friend. I hate her.

Brijesh comes in.
Harbans: Oh nice to see you. Is everything fine?
Brijesh: Yes, my son got married.
Harbans: Your son's marriage took place & you didn't bother to inform me.
Brijesh: The circumstances were like that. The guy & the girl love each other. So they married.
Harbans: Is the guy's status equal to our girl's status?

Brijesh: To be honest, the guy is our driver's son.
Harbans gets dismayed. He asked, "How dare you come here after making this person as a son-in-law of our house? if my daughter had done that, I would have shot her. Go away  & don't show me your face.
Brijesh: Relax, I have come here so that you can bless my son if you have any blessings. but I tell you one thing. When the sun & the moon gets obstacles, what are we, humans? God forbid that your daughter does not meet this fate. God bless you.
Brijesh leaves.
Harbans tells to himself, "This will never happen to my daughter. Never." 
Harbans leave. While the driver drives the car, he gets irked seeing No Entry Board. He breaks the rule & goes in. Ranjit sees that & begins to abuse. Both of them fight but they hug each other after coming outside the car. 

*******************************************************************************************************

Part 2 Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start
Thanks for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing prologue!!!can't wait to read frst part update soon thnx 4 d pm😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
These guys r sick.they need poor people's help.but they treat them as dirt.instead of thanking d servant he insulted his servant too.loved Ganesh n what he did.Good that d daughter rashi isnt bad n she did'nt allow them to destroy d hut as her friend lives there.guess thats gopi.waiting 4 her entry.felt nice 2 c u using d actors of d film itself instead of replacing them with serial characters.u used rashi's perfect pic-modern one instead of taking her saree pic from d show sns.waiting 4 our heroes.this is prologue.i thought its part1 as it was quite long.
plz update ye dil
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Interesting start
Both these guys despise the poor to such an extent
Looking forward to story unfolding to see what else will happen
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...
New Gohem Raji story.
Congos
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Modi & harbans r so evil😡
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prologue, loved it.
Both of them despise the poor to such an extent, waiting to read how the story unfolds.
Thanks for the PM dear.