Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Devs behavior Towards Sona

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Yes !! He loves her . She is like oxygen for him. He needs her to stay alive and enjoy life. She is also the one who will help him to see the world thru "PINK GLASSES". But what about Sona? Is he able to accept her completely into his life. When it comes to solving problem at his home and Sona trying to help, he alienates her saying that she will never understand the bonding betwn him and his family.

I know it takes time for a couple to adjust to each other post marriage and understand each other's family. Yesterday when Dev decided to go and pick Sona , his mom says she is the one who sent Sona home for Bhai dhooj. Dev's reaction is what scared me . He did question his mom politely and even emphasized on the fact that Sona is a part of their family...but I felt when his mom said she has allowed Sona to stay at her parents house for few more days after Bhai Dhooj, he should have objected to it . He should have made it very clear that when it comes to his wife there are certain things that he will decide. He again behaved like the Dev during the break up track days!!

I know he has changed a lot but I feel he is still allowing Ishwari to take decision for the two of them ...or let me rephrase it ...his behavior and attitude will allow Ishwari to manipulate the situation and spoil their relationship.

Yesterday we did see him saying it loud that she is his wife and a part of his family, though his actions were far from what he spoke. I am glad at least he said it aloud. Till this time, she was only a part of him and not his family. Now he has slowly started getting used to the idea of her not only being a part of him but also his family. And probably that is the reason why he told his mom the same.

But what he needs to understand is until and unless he gives her that position in his life and establish the same in front of his family, his family is going to treat her as an outsider. He has to not ONLY feel but also behave in such a way that ppl see Sona as his family...

If he doesnt make changes to his attitude , his mom and sis will literally spoil their relationship. Today Ishwari being able to keep Sona away from him was an example...I felt more of trailer to the actual separation that might come up in future track

Let us hope he will soon realize this and behave accordingly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you completely
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ishwari told Dev 3 weeks back - From now on will you take every decision for your family after discussing with your wife ?
Today Dev told Sona - I will not take every decision for my family after discussing with you. 

Ishwari told Sona - You keep yourself out of Neha's matters. 

Dev told Sona - You keep yourself out of Neha's matters. 

Ishwari told Sona - You were not part of our dark past, so you won't understand. 

Dev told Sona - You were not part of our dark past, so you won't understand. 

Ishwari told Dev - I want my bahu back. Go get Sona shoo πŸ‘

Dev told Sona - I want Sonakshi back. Come come with me shoo πŸ€—

Devakshi relationship has been dead for quite a while by now. It's Ishwari-Sona's relationship which Dev-Sona have been living for quite sometime now. Hope Dev realizes that Sona is MARRIED to him. The primary responsibility of Sona in Dixit House is HIS. That he is supposed to know Sona the best, and his family is supposed to know Sona THROUGH him. If he behaves like Ishwari to Sona, I dont know what complications will be there in near future. πŸ˜΅
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u dear. slowly he is changing post marriage def he will change completely..the journey will be a treat to watch😊
dbrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats typical od Dev's character which cannot change that easily. Infact this cannot change till he faces a major jolt in life. Dev has never gone against Ishwari's logics. This ingrained in him.

But what i m really liking is his love for Sonakshi is deepening day by day. He after every fight is so ready to patchup no matter what is the ussue. Dev clearly knows if he ever tells Ishwari that its about him and his wife Ishwari will never be able to take it.

Inspite of Ishwari telling him to let Sonakshi stay at her parents place, Dev's visit to Bose house to get Sonakshi back speaks a lot.
Actions always speak louder than words. Infact i loved this about Dev. He knows what he wants and still never offends neone with his words
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel somewhere they both let Ishu control their relationship the patch up happened because of Ishu and not Devakshi.Yes Dev has now started saying it loud that Sona is part of the family but he should act like that.Sona too has to share her biggest insecurity of Dev leaving her again because of Ishu and Dev too has to share his past with Sona so that she can understand his pov too.Unless and until they don't talk MU will b created and they don't need Ishu for that πŸ˜†.Ishu can separate them but cannot break their bond it's to strong πŸ˜ƒ
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: dbrk

Thats typical od Dev's character which cannot change that easily. Infact this cannot change till he faces a major jolt in life. Dev has never gone against Ishwari's logics. This ingrained in him.

But what i m really liking is his love for Sonakshi is deepening day by day. He after every fight is so ready to patchup no matter what is the ussue. Dev clearly knows if he ever tells Ishwari that its about him and his wife Ishwari will never be able to take it.

Inspite of Ishwari telling him to let Sonakshi stay at her parents place, Dev's visit to Bose house to get Sonakshi back speaks a lot.
Actions always speak louder than words. Infact i loved this about Dev. He knows what he wants and still never offends neone with his words

Agreed he loves her ...no second thought about it and as I said he is changing slowly. What I would like to see is what he is going to tell Ishwari when she lands up at her house. Just wondering if he will silently march behind his mom leaving Sona at her house as decided by his mom or will he bring Sona back home with him ??

I mean his mom came in car with a driver and he drove and came in another car the previous night. So do you think he will politely give some excuse and  ask his mom to leave and that later he will bring Sona back with him. ??πŸ˜•
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddhi.d123

I feel somewhere they both let Ishu control their relationship the patch up happened because of Ishu and not Devakshi.Yes Dev has now started saying it loud that Sona is part of the family but he should act like that.Sona too has to share her biggest insecurity of Dev leaving her again because of Ishu and Dev too has to share his past with Sona so that she can understand his pov too.Unless and until they don't talk MU will b created and they don't need Ishu for that πŸ˜†.Ishu can separate them but cannot break their bond it's to strong πŸ˜ƒ

@BOLD ...exactly !! She has failed once . She tried to break their relationship and end result was their marriage πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Post marriage Dev and Sona are even more close, they have crossed all boundaries and is more like a single unit so now if she tries to break their relationship , the one who will be hurt the most will be her son and then end result can be catastrophic for her and for her daughters!! So I feel Ishu should learn from mistakes and not repeat them.
vandyt1602 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful postπŸ‘
Dev always assumes that Sona won't b able to understand his family as she had not gone through the hardships that his family underwent when he was a child.His assumption that one has to b completely in those situation to understand it is completely wrong...

I don't know how many of u noticed, but yesterday Ishwari was irked when Nikki revealed how Sonakshi is very important for her...Somewhere ishwari is realising Sona's importance in her family.But yet again, she is not ready to accept it...

It's high time Dev should be giving importance to what Sonakshi have to say in his family members and stop treating her as an outsider when it comes to solving his family issues...
Snehavinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I get scared sometimes when I see some good moments.
Because u don't know when iswari is going to interfere in their happiness.

This is so not done. Dev has given so much power to his mother.
Sona knows this. She also must be living in constant fear.
If iswari is not revealing her insecurities, then sona also not telling Dev about hers.

Then, what use in telling him? He will say my mother has accepted you,
You are part of the family. Etc.

As viewers, I am talking about people like me- I don't like this kind of uncertainty
I know this is a show.
It is ruining my sleep .

Seriously I had not signed in for this.
I was thinking everyday u go to bed with a smile on your face.
Small happenings in a family.their small fights/romance/

But this is like a time bomb - iswari & Dev ready to explode anytime.
By weak heart can't take this much.

Sorry, my pov