..::Entwined::.. *RTMC ff* thread 2

Posted: 7 years ago

Hey guys!I decided to reopen this ff because one very sweet reader messaged me about it. I was surprised people still remembered about this one because I had discontinued it two years ago,though i had no intention of doing so.  Anyway the old thread got closed. So I had to open a new one.

I had finished 13 chapters earlier and will start this thread with chapter 14.

Here is the link to the previous thread.Click on this green text below.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 7 years ago
PM list

Hit Like to receive pm for updates.
Chapter 14
Dhruvi's POV

Torture. That was the first thing I could think of,seeing this pathetic excuse of a man,standing there,with no visible sense of remorse on his face.

Humiliation. That was the second thing I could re-collect. Being humiliated in front of every person I knew,I had let down every person who cared about me.

Though this was hard to cope with, I could still somehow survive with it. But what broke me from within,is the fact that he had robbed me of my self-respect. I had let myself down. 
I was ashamed of the things I had done. I had done horrible things,with no qualms about how it would affect others or me. I was a puppet and he was my puppeteer. My conscience was dead. 
My mind was constantly in shackles and I couldn't find a way out. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to. I had turned into a desperate woman who I no longer recognized.
A woman with no moral compass. Why was I doing any of that? Why was it so necessary for me to please him? It wasn't even a symbiotic relationship. He was a parasite. 

As I relived the horror,I realized one thing.I no longer was his puppet and he no longer had control of me. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator's POV

"Happy birthday Dhru" he said.

She wasn't even sure where all this rage came from,but it came naturally to her as she saw Advait. 

*Slap*

She slapped him once,her hand stung,but she felt the urge to slap him again. And she did. Again and again. Until she was left panting. 

"Who the f**k let you in here?" she yelled. "How dare you come in front of me?"she snapped. 

"Please listen" Advait begged. 

"Why are you even here?To see if I'm still alive?If I'm still suffering?If I'll still fall at your feet?Well,breaking news Mr.Advait!The girl you knew does not exist anymore!"her voice cracked a bit at the end.

"I owe you an apology" Advait mumbled.

"An apology?" she snorted,she almost seemed hysterical. "You almost let me kill myself and all you have to say now,is,'Hey,I apologize,my bad!'How convenient,isn't it?"

"Dhru please let me expl-"

"Get out!"she cut in. When he didn't move,she turned towards Prithvi.

"Get him out of here Prithvi"she said,looking at him. Prithvi however,stood still. This angered her even more. 
"Prithvi!" she walked upto him and held his collar. "GET-HIM-OUT-OF-HERE" she said with gritted teeth. 
Prithvi didn't flinch,his eyelids lowered and his hands were in his pocket.

"You need to talk to him" Prithvi said in a muffled voice.

As she slowly realised what had happened,she took a step away from Prithvi in disbelief. "You did this?YOU?!"she said. 

She walked towards him again and shoved him. "Why?huh?Why did you do this?"she shoved him repeatedly. Prithvi didn't utter a word. 

Advait stepped in "Take out your anger on me,not him.Stop it. Listen to me."

"Don't patronize me." she spat. "You have no f**king right. And who do you think you are to speak for him?Huh?And listen to you?!Listen to you how?"

She slapped him again. "Like that?Huh?"she slapped him again. 

Prithvi knew she had let out her anger,so he didn't stop her. The corridor was empty,so no one else was here to witness this scene. But he didn't leave the two of them alone.
He didn't trust him. 

Advait tried to stop her by grabbing her shoulders. She froze for a second,Prithvi was about to step in,but just then she kicked Advait's crotch. Advait stepped back and bent down,in pain,obviously.
"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on me."she said firmly. 

He backed off a bit "Okay okay I'm sorry" he said,his hands up in the air now.

Prithvi walked up to her,held her shoulders and said "Dhra,do you trust me?"

"Not after this.No." she said,looking away. 

"Dhra,please just lis-"

"No. Why do I have to listen to either of y'all?No one gets to tell me what to do!Just...just f**k off Prithvi" and she stormed out. 

"Don't worry. She's not angry at you. She's angry at me."

"Hell she is. And don't talk like you know her. You don't. Not enough anyway. Maybe this was a bad idea." Prithvi said,his forehead was furrowed. 

"No,let me try again. She can't ignore forever. I'll just go find her."

Prithvi blocked his way. "No. Just leave. She can ignore you for as long as she wants. You will not try anything. I never should have called you. I thought she needed
closure. But no,she just needs you to stay away. So just do that."

Advait opened his mouth,to say something,but then didn't say anything.

As he made his way out,he stopped midway,he tilted his head towards Prithvi and said "I was never good for her.I knew it. You knew it. She knew it too,but refused to 
believe it. That's what she does,sees good in people,even when there isn't any." and then he walked away.

Prithvi stood there in deep thought for a while. He shook his head and then went in search of Dhruvi.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 7 years ago
absolutely amazing my dear... :)
Wow such nice update...  Finally dhruvi open up...  All anger is out now...  But prithvi u should take care...  Don't let her go..  Thank you for update dear... Waiting for next one
welcome back and nice updateπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for continuing RTMC FF
RES
Itne din k baad update kiya..wo v ittu sa..!!
Not fair yaar..:/
Will give detailed reply later..:)

-----Edited----

Comeback k life isse zyada dhansu update nhi ho sakta tha..although iski length dekh kr mujhe tajjub ho raha h 
Dhruvi's POV was superbly written..just as U did in Chapter 11 earlier..(Y)πŸ‘
"Parasite" se better word nhi ho sakta Advait k lye..its perfect πŸ˜‘

Apologize..can a mere sorry could mend a broken relationship..Dhruvi had almost reached d threshold of death bcoz of him,how can he even think that saying sorry would help :p😑😑

This was needed..she had to vent out all her anger & frustration which she felt all those years after parting from him..Prithvi would be feeling guilty but I think he did right thing..😳

Please don't make Dhruvi shut out Prithvi..I want him to be with her😊

Update soonish,eagerly waiting πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 16lvkkk - 7 years ago
When I first saw your pm I was super excited but moment later I thought now I'll have to revisit previous  chapters. Thankfully I dont! πŸ˜†
This update gave a quick recap of what happened until now.
It was her birthday...and Prithvi had made it special by umm...we all k ow how he did πŸ˜³ but then after some time   he did this.

*prithvi* πŸ˜‘

Nonetheless...nice beginning...!!!! πŸ‘
Do PM me and continue soon...😊

-Apoorva :)))