Bappi Lahiri comment
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXRMd9i3jMk[/YOUTUBE]
Sunil pal comment
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPfx9RYigSo[/YOUTUBE]
Sonu nigam reaction
Ab sabko chance mil gaya footage khaane ka..
Well said bappi da,sonu and SunilπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tfs dear.
Originally posted by NeutralBitiya

agar paraya (fk) ke liye bollywood waley stand le saktey hai toh apney ke kyu nahi. 
Originally posted by 09tanki

agar paraya (fk) ke liye bollywood waley stand le saktey hai toh apney ke kyu nahi. 

I have no problem with them objecting. Bappiji is beingenunine ..of course the singers worship Rafijas guru..as he said "main sunnabhi nahi chahta hoon". But have you heard what Sunil Pal said? 
He exaggerated the matter. He said kjo made the movie using Rafiji's song "ae dil hai muskil" that's why it is shown in the movie that what general people feel about him. Like the lead male character praises him a lot and another character does not like him much. 

See it is a fact that no matter how legend a person is you can not expect everyone to praise him, right? Not all the people has same taste of music.

And they are showing this "fact" in the movie and that very character is ignorant when it comes to the music.

And this I have said before and am saying now that they are not at all trying to establish a fact that Rafiji was a bad singer.

And I don't think anyone has to defend Rafiji, no matter what anybody says, he was, he is and he will always be a legend.

Being a bengali I know there are many people who think that Rabindrasangeet is all about rona-dhona,whining. But I would not take that personally nor I need to defend Tagore because It is just a matter of choice.

Edited by NeutralBitiya - 7 years ago
Originally posted by NeutralBitiya

koi baat nahi...freedom of expression sabko hai...jinko Rafi ji ki so called insult se aapatti hai unko bhi...jinko Shivaay ka Har Har insulting laga unko bhi...aur jinko Rakhi Sawant ki dress per Modi ji ka placement insulting laga unko bhi...karo ji...jee bhar kar complaint karo😳
Stop worshiping singers, maybe?

It's a joke. Learn to take it in the right way.

Public figures are not above a few laughs.
πŸ‘
That line was so unnecessary and unfunny at the same time. Kudos to the people who are speaking out and defending a legend. 

Though LMAO @ Suneil Paul (whoever he is) calling KJo a "maada" (i.e. female). The way girlfriend was swaying them hands he can be very well a "maada" himself. πŸ˜›
Edited by Resident_Evil - 7 years ago