Posted: 7 years ago
Neha and Ranveers fight is just getting bigger and uglier. And quite frankly I don't think they can come back from here. (I know this is a serial and Sona will bring them back together.. Everything will be forgotten lalalala) How do you forget your wife belittling you and comparing you to her brother? How do you forget your husband relaliating and calling you materialistic and selfish. How do you get past your wife sending you divorce papers and the husband slapping a mental tprture notice ! This relationship is OVER. Neither of them are fit for each other. And things between the families have also regressed to a point of no return. At this point I don't even want them to get together.

Love is not enough to sustain them. Neha might love him but I firmly believe that time heals everything. She will get over it in time. Love is not just an emotion. It is a choice you make everyday to your partner. When you no longer do that love is gone.

I want this relationship cut off as cleanly as possible. In fact now I truly want an empowered Neha. A Neha who educates herself. Gives her board exams, works hard and gets into a college and course of her choosing and liking. I want her to gain confidence in her own abilities. That kind of confidence and security only comes from education. Once she is done with that she can join a job and earn money independently.

This is where I would want this track to go. Neha- Ranveer ship has sailed. If you truly want to show a great Sona .. Let her support and encourage Neha towards this!
I feel its all Nehas fault...she is totally understandable and materialistic for sure
yes it's better they get divorce. so many words and things exchanged between both families that if they get together back still the bitterness don't leave them.
Its gonna be sorted by Sona for sure, but i agree it has become really ugly. 
Originally posted by ..natasha..

I feel its all Nehas fault...she is totally understandable and materialistic for sure
i agree its neha fault she shouldn't have married ranveer at all when she knows his financial condition but love is blind and she fell for that. now hope she open her eyes and get divorce and make a life for herself. and ranveer can get marry a girl who will understand his financial conditions
They will get divorced and few years down the road, Ranveer will have everything that Neha wanted, big house, car, good life style but Neha will still be loner.
Originally posted by caraj4u

They will get divorced and few years down the road, Ranveer will have everything that Neha wanted, big house, car, good life style but Neha will still be loner.

Haha! That can happen for sure. I'm don't know about his education but if he is.. Then with hard work and ambition sky is the limit.

I say this because my father grew up in Poverty. Studying on street lights, not having money for a mosquito net when he went to college and used to fall sick very often kind of poverty.
We are very very well off. In fact dad has 2 brothers and a sister. One brother did not make anything of himself. But my dad is incredibly ambitious, hardworking and sincere. And he has my mom by his side. Mom is also very well educated and they both worked very very hard. Funny thing, mom comes from a super Rich family and arranged marriage tha:P
That is required for making money. I sometimes get very irritated with Ranveers mujhe paise ki Kuch Nhi padi dialogues. It's very annoying and sounds very pretentious to me.

But ya this can happen. But at the same time I want Neha to be happy too. To be able to provide for herself and to never put herself in such a position again.
Originally posted by ..natasha..

I also felt that way. But it's like.. Neha herself doesn't know what she wants. I think she wants to feel wanted, pampered and validated. She wants her hissa of ishwaris love from everybody. She thinks everybody owes her for that. But the fact is ki only Ishwari can give her that... And that is also too late..
She wants comfort and materiality because this will show her that for Ranveer she is first. His one and only. But Ranveer ki situation aisi hai ki he cannot manage it.
I feel ki an it has gone way past the point of patching up. It's too ugly and bitter. Some times things don't work out. You live and learn. That's why I want Neha to go out there and explore. Study. Open her mind. That's when she will know what she truly wants. Once she is aware of that then she can truly work for it.
Originally posted by Nirja1994

Haha! That can happen for sure. I'm don't know about his education but if he is.. Then with hard work and ambition sky is the limit.

I say this because my father grew up in Poverty. Studying on street lights, not having money for a mosquito net when he went to college and used to fall sick very often kind of poverty.
We are very very well off. In fact dad has 2 brothers and a sister. One brother did not make anything of himself. But my dad is incredibly ambitious, hardworking and sincere. And he has my mom by his side. Mom is also very well educated and they both worked very very hard. Funny thing, mom comes from a super Rich family and arranged marriage tha:P
That is required for making money. I sometimes get very irritated with Ranveers mujhe paise ki Kuch Nhi padi dialogues. It's very annoying and sounds very pretentious to me.

But ya this can happen. But at the same time I want Neha to be happy too. To be able to provide for herself and to never put herself in such a position again.

how come RV bhabi blaming them for job. do they forget this is the job RV got by DEV. as he wants better life for his sister and that time RV fight with Neha as he doesn't want this job. 

That's really nice of them file case aganist Neha and enjoy with the money that they get from the job neha's brother  gave them. and sona supporting those people. 

Here some of you may say what about neha who file a divorce case. yes she just file a divorce case not a criminal case against RV.  Mental harassment case is very critical case.
Originally posted by aban1

how come RV bhabi blaming them for job. do they forget this is the job RV got by DEV. as he wants better life for his sister and that time RV fight with Neha as he doesn't want this job. 

That's really nice of them file case aganist Neha and enjoy with the money that they get from the job neha's brother  gave them. and sona supporting those people. 

Here some of you may say what about neha who file a divorce case. yes she just file a divorce case not a criminal case against RV.  Mental harassment case is very critical case.

HI, I Addressed that in the original post. You are right.The fact that ranveer filed that case against neha was the last straw. I mean divorce toh ho hi raha tha, why file this? 
Things are too ugly to be patched up now. Infact im firmly agains any patch up.
As for devs action...im kind of torn on it. I feel bad and understand both families view.