A Learning Curve - An Arshi Story on Sheetal Track - Epilogue posted - Page 9

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey swati!!! 🤗
 Read all the chapters in one go dear... awesome ... kaash we had some thing like this even in the show,! other than that senseless track what they gave...
           I loved your 1st chapter very much.. kushi and her monologue. .. amazingly written... and i also loved the way how you have written about arnav's realisation and trying to analyse where it went wrong and righting his mistakes and closing all the loops in their relation. .. this was a good read for me dear...
             And the other thing i liked in your story is, you have even addressed the problems between payash also... good..
           Though this is your first attempt in writing, you have written it beautifully. .. keep up your work 👏⭐️
           Waiting for the next chapter dear 😊
Edited by pravallika - 7 years ago
Thank you so much for your comments... It means a lot to me...

I am so excited with so many comments and likes... 

Maybe I was totally working towards that emotional impact and did not realize you all craved for more!! Keeping it in mind with next chapters... 

Even though initial story was Sheetal track, I am adding few more chapters... So hang in there and enjoy...

👍🏼

Chapter 19 - Just a New day!

Arnav slept off till late. Khushi did not want to disturb him and closed all curtains!! She called Aman and got his meetings rescheduled. It was past 10 am now.

Arnav got up with a slight heavy head. Still he felt fresh sleeping peacefully... He remembered yesterday night and automatically smile adorned his handsome face!! He was at a peaceful place in his life!!

The curtains were still on and the room was dark so he thought it must be still early but he was in no mood to go for a jog... Wanted to take it easy and relaxed today...

He wanted to remember when was the last he had felt so peaceful? With his mom, yes always. May be when Di was getting married first and second time but that's about it... And maybe when he got back the Sheesh Mahal, but then the revenge was bitter sweet and not peaceful...

But as Khushi came into his life, he has started taking his life beyond win and losses in his business, started doing things to make others and himself happy, his anger has reduced and he was not judgmental but ready to be considerate... And biggest change, Arnav Singh Raizada who did not believe in relationship and marriage, married to Khushi twice!!

Oh my god, what has she done to me?? She is hell bent making me a better person, he laughed to himself at that thought. May be for family but for the outer world I am still ASR, his ego was stubborn and held strong...

Life was beyond peaceful with Khushi!! It was everything he never thought for him or dreamt but would love and cherish for life!!

"Khushi" as usual first word from his mouth.

"I am almost ready and here is your breakfast. Now please get up and get ready, you have meeting at 11.30 am" Khushi was trying to rush him to bathroom.

"Slow down sweet heart, I have enough time" He pulled her and kissed on her cheek. He was in no mood to get up or let her get up... He pulled her closer and started playing with her hair...

He was surprised to see her back to being shy!! She always blushes so much and looks even more beautiful when she turns red, he thought... He was smitten by her always...

"Your nose id red!!" He teased her... She touched her nose and smiled when realized he was teasing her... She felt like snuggling into him and sleep for couple of hours... She too was in no mood to go to college but unfortunately they both did not have time this morning and needed to rush to work... He had a very important meeting that he cannot skip, Aman had reiterated to her when she called to update Aman...

"Do you even know what time it is? It's 10.10 am in the morning" she said smirking at him. She was ready and dressed to go out... She almost laughed at his reaction... Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada waking up at 10.10 on a week day!! Not bad, great progress in her workaholic husband's life, she thought...

"What the???" Arnav jumped out of the bed and screamed "Aman, you are dead before you get fired, we had an important meeting at 9.00 am"

"I got it rescheduled at 11.30, so hurry up dear hubby" Khushi replied coolly.

"What?" Arnav was shocked.

"Get used to it Mr. Raizada. I am going to use my wifey rights when you act crazy" Khushi put both her hands on her waist and replied.

"What the?" Arnav was getting shock after shock. Has she eaten something? What is she doing rescheduling my meeting?? And why?? He was waiting for her to explain. But did not look like she did it for fun!!

"I heard from Di how careless you were last 12 days and did not sleep well, eat well. So you deserved to sleep and hence I got your meeting rescheduled, now get going" Khushi was clearly bossing him around and it's not that Arnav did not like it. He so much loved Khushi calling him Mr. Raizada whenever she is angry or fake angry!!

"I might as well attend meeting from home. Anyways it is remote call with foreign delegates. But sweetheart, next time please remember to wake me up than to reschedule my meetings" Arnav politely requested. He knew she meant well for him and he did not want to hurt her but it may not work when foreign delegates are involved.

"Then start behaving like normal human being, Mr. Raizada and not a machine. And if you dare use my time on your meetings, you will face consequences" She warned him in no nonsense attitude and smirked at him!!

Wow, he loved his petite, bossing around and possessive wife!!

Life is going to be a roller coaster ride with Khushi, I am never going to get bored, his heart assured him...

"I have to go to Institute and attend one class and work for couple of hours. Was going to go now" Khushi informed Arnav.

"I will pick you up and we can go out for lunch. Lots of catch up to do Khush. Just give me a call 30 minutes in advance" told Arnav. Khushi nodded and left.

Khushi also felt a new day in her life and life was beautiful, back to being normal... She was enjoying all the attention and love from her husband. He was getting involved in all things she was doing and was discussing his projects with her too... They were slowly coming a long way! She was blown away by his pampering and possessiveness towards her...

"Italian?" Arnav requested the lunch option of his choice after picking up Khushi...  

"Dhaba??" Khushi argued...

"No way, you always force me to eat whatever you like and spicy food makes my tummy go crazy... Then you keep saying I have so many technical difficulties... Not fair... Today you will eat Italian, baby" He forced her. She gave in because she knew they always ended up eating Indian for her...

"This is last time I am eating Italian" Khushi was sulking entering the restaurant... Italian was too bland and creamy for her choice...

"Think again after you eat today" Arnav smiled. He had special ordered her dishes extra spicy, less cheesy and she loved it...

"I can live with these dishes. The food was yummy" Khushi agreed.

"Anything for you wifey" Arnav was happy she loved the food and ate her usual big quantity. Or else Italian was the only food which she will play with and not eat!!

Khushi was looking gorgeous with flowy long jeans skirt and a white top. Her hair open and long earrings!! Arnav was mesmerized how she looks beautiful in everything she wears!! He held her hand possessively and walked towards the mall after parking his car.

Khushi was surprised he was clinging to her even while walking but gave in... Mr. Romantic Arnav Singh Raizada, his DI and naniji must see it to believe it, Khushi thought and smiled inwardly. Could anyone believe the great ASR walking hand in hand in mall with his wife and in the mood of PDA... He didn't care people were watching him... But luckily they moved in quickly before someone starts taking pictures and avoided the crowd... They went in couple of shops, did a little shopping and headed to the food court for some cold drinks. Arnav was learning to feel normal in public places for his Khushi and do normal things... Arnav went to get coffee and ice cream they ordered.

Just then K gang walked in the food court.

"Khush my baby doll!!" screamed Kavi taking Khushi into a bear hug followed by Kavya, Karan and Kritika.

"What a surprise? When did you come to India?" Khushi was mad at 3Ks for not informing her about Kavi visiting India and gave them a glare.

"Madam, you went to Lucknow without informing and Kavi wanted to surprise you. So we kept it a top secret" Kritika pulled Khushi's ear while replying her.

"Never mind! I forgive you because of my bestie Kavi" Khushi ignored Kriti and Kriti laughed knowing Khushi's drama.

Khushi was super excited to see Kavi and was asking him all when, how, why and where questions at once... He laughed as usual looking at her anxiety and was answering her questions one by one... This was her usual habit whenever they used to meet and Kavi was glad nothing has changed in Khushi!! He felt at ease...

Arnav came back with the food tray and was surprised to see the K gang plus a new face.

Khushi pulled herself out of hug and held Arnav's hand, introduced him to Kavi.

"Kavi, meet my husband Arnav and Arnav, meet my best friend from childhood Kavi."

Kavi's face fell how much ever he wanted to hide his feelings and that didn't go unnoticed by Arnav. But Kavi immediately recovered before Khushi turned to him and shook hands with Arnav.

"Arnav means ASR, the great Arnav Sign Raizada" Kavi was sure in shock to see small town girl, his bestie Khushi to be with Asia's youngest tycoon ASR. What a destiny? He thought.

What a Destiny? All his life, his and her family loved both of them equally and would marry them off without a flinch, Kavi remembered how much Khushi's buaji always liked him for Khushi. And why not, Kavi was smart, intelligent and well educated and to top it all, son of a close family friend. Everything was going for him! But then Khushi's Devi Mayya has written someone else for her!  

Kavi knew how ASR came into her life out of nowhere, how he released the video in Lucknow and harassed her! And yet they ended up marrying each other twice and ultimately still get to be together for life... What a destiny!

And Kavi has always heard stories about ASR from media, his arrogance and what not?? So it was really interesting to see so casual with Khushi!! Just like any normal husband and wife, he thought... Kavi had heard recent updates from Ks. Even though things were getting better, Kavi wanted to confirm with Khushi... Kavi admired ASR as a great businessman and young achiever but he was not sure he was the best for Khushi!

Khushi always deserves the best! There was no doubt in his mind... Kavi was lost in his own thoughts...

"Hey relax, Call me Arnav or ASR" said Arnav casually understanding Kavi also part of Khushi's inner circle just like other Ks.

"Hey guys, let's sit together and chat while eating" said Kamya finding a big table.

They all chatted for an hour and sharing old nostalgic memories. Kavi was glancing at Khushi once a while and looked curious to understand Khushi and Arnav's chemistry. Arnav could feel Kavi was restless and wanted to talk to Khushi... But why?

Khushi invited whole gang for lunch on Saturday. Khushi requested Arnav as well as her gang to block the whole day if possible!! It was time to have some fun...

There you go... Chapter 18 was posted yesterday and 19 today... 
Enjoy reading...
wow
hope kavi will not make any more problems for them 
nice update
Nice story...
Waiting for the next part... 😊
Sweet and cute update. ..
Is there any jealous track coming up???waiting dear..
Story is nice but ...should I done fact check about art education ..you can't just master of art sculpture n painting as hobby .. it really time and dedication require proper degree .. it's full flesh 4 yr bachelor and 2-3 year master .. which you can do just like that after food technology or something .. you need to clear appitude test to get admission
Prettycool - Interesting comment by you and I agree... 
But the assumption here is that Payal has related bachelor degree to pursue masters degree in arts further... 
My main point was how ignorant Akash and family were about her talent... 

And I am not from the arts side but an engineer and in IT... so will be good to check facts about other degrees for my own knowledge... 

Kavi is just a good friend and no distractions and differences between Arshi any more... 

Though Arnav apologized in his angry way, he is going be sensitive...  

Trying to provide a long update as demanded by many of you... Hope you all love it!! 

Working on couple more stories... Wait and watch... 

Chapter 20 - An old page from Khushi's life!

Arnav felt some special connection between Khushi and Kavi. Anybody who saw them interacting could guess it. It could be easily seen how possessive and protective Kavi was towards Khushi and he openly showed it. Khushi too was very close to Kavi.

"Khush my baby doll, see you on Saturday" Kavi had said while bidding goodbye the other day. He did not hesitate to display his affection for Khushi, not even in front of her husband...

Arnav's first reaction was as usual, super jealousy. He just hated Kavi for being so close to Khushi. He did not miss how happy and bouncy Khushi was around Kavi. After all they had met almost after 2 years and what they called each other, Besties!

He wanted to ask Khushi about Kavi. He knew he was the first man in her life, but still he was restless. He felt he just needed to know about her best friend and no harm in asking. Arnav decided may be he will ask her when she wakes up...

"Good morning, Love. Thank god it's Friday" Arnav wished her good morning.

"Good Morning Arnav" Before she could say any further Arnav pecked her and she blushed as usual... Arnav was confused with Khushi's bold versus blushing behavior... Never the less, he had no meeting today morning or rather he set meeting for afternoon to spend some time with her in the morning...

"So what's the plan for the day, sweetheart?" Arnav asked kissing her on her cheeks...

"Any plan would work only if you get up and let me get up... You are so heavy Arnav" She teased him...

"Is it better now?" Arnav immediately rolled her over him and she was lying over him now... She blushed and struggled to get out of his hold...

Arnav being Arnav did not let her go... After another lovely morning make out session, Arnav asked her "Do you need any help for tomorrow when your friends are coming for lunch? Anything special you want to order from outside, send HP and OP in advance. Let me know if you need me to help you..."

"I am all set Arnav. I and jiji will be cooking few dishes while HP and OP will help us. Plus I already ordered couple of sweets Kavi likes... I might pack him some to take with him... He is equally foodie and sweet monger just like me" Khushi replied excitedly.

Arnav did not like where the conversation was going... His Khushi talking about someone else so fondly was not his idea of a good morning... But then he decided to wait for Khushi to bring it up... He did not want to end up asking her, whether she ate jilebis with Kavi or anyone else, he laughed at that thought...

"What a wise decision, Arnav" whispered Arnav and patted his own back. She had told him so many silly and fun stories of her college and childhood days... So she will tell about Kavi also, Arnav thought.

"Ok then, tomorrow I have one meeting and I will be back by lunch" Arnav let go.

Saturday by noon RM became super noisy with 5Ks together and Payal. Khushi observed Kavi was much more relaxed than 2 days ago and she decided to talk to him and clear the air. She also had made a note to talk to Arnav after that.

Arnav was at AR for an important call but anxious to get back as soon as possible. He did not want to miss any conversation between Kavi and Khushi. Not that he doubted her but his insecurity and possessiveness for Khushi always over ruled his other senses. Plus for a change he thought, she might need him by her side...

"Let me show you our house" Khushi told Kavi and took him upstairs while everyone else relaxed in living room while Payal helping HP serve cold drinks and snacks...

"Are you happy Khushi?" suddenly Kavi asked Khushi while she was showing him her room and garden.

"Yes very happy" she replied politely. Before Kavi asks her further, Khushi herself initiated the conversations... After all they were old buddies and Khushi always confided in him...

"Buaji always loved you so much and so did my parents and they always wanted me to marry you. They would have married us as kids but destiny and my Devi Mayya had something else in mind." laughed Khushi.

But the she became serious and briefed him about her marriage to Arnav and said. She obviously did not discuss initial reasons for Arnav to marry her...

"I did not understand then what love is, especially when you always teased me saying you loved me but I do understand it now. There were lot of misunderstandings when we married first time but eventually I fell in love with Arnav. He himself has gone through so much in his personal life that made him the ASR but he earned all the success with honesty, talent and hard work... His lone struggle was long and full of thorns... I fell in love with handsome, simple, loving, caring and family guy Arnav underneath his hard shell ASR. He is the one for me..."

"You love him so much, don't you? But does ASR love you Khushi?" asked Kavi eagerly.

"He is Arnav for me. He loves me more. We did have so many problems initially but every time he hurted me or I cried, I could see my pain in his eyes. We married second time with all the rituals because he wanted my dream come true. And he dotes on me and pampers me like crazy... We have come a long way together and touch wood, the journey has been lovely... No regrets... I wish I could reserve him for all my lives to come... I could bribe Devi Mayya with yummy jilebis my whole life!!" replied Khushi smiling, remembering how much efforts Arnav put in to make her enjoy every ritual.

"Khushi, can you ever forget your jilebis? And Arnav is diabetic? So you get to eat all the sweets... Wow, what a couple??" Kavi laughed...

"I am not so mean, Kavi... I do make him special sweets with sweeteners" Khushi smiled sheepishly...

A lone tear escaped from his eye which he immediately wiped before Khushi can see it... He remembered his one sided love story that never took off!!

Kavi always had feelings for her since he became teenager or maybe by 16, 17 years old... Initially he also ignored those feelings thinking maybe because their families keep talking and they were so close friends and most of the time mingled in the same group together... But then his feelings became more serious as years pass by... And there was no problem at all from families as well... Just that he had seen how innocent and young Khushi was so he decided to wait until they finish their education and Khushi could reciprocate his feelings...

If only he had expressed his feeling back then!! His heart ached but then it was never meant to be... She had always been so close to him and he did show his feelings on many occasions some time seriously or sometimes with fun...

"I love you so much doll, who else will tolerate you anyways..." He had always teased her...

Yet he never heard it back from Khushi... She had always treated him as her best friend just like she treated Karan and others... She laughed it off every single time, maybe back then she was worked up with her family responsibilities and studies... Even in college, love was never on her mind, she was focused on her studies... And the Arnav landing in her life with a jet speed and things got spun so fast, none of them had any control over it... None of them was at fault either... It was meant to be...

If he could have, should have done this and that or asked her seriously had no meaning now... It was too late for it... And the most important, she was happy with her Arnav and in fact head over heels love with him and Arnav loved her too...

So Kavi decided, he could mend his heart and recover from his heart break later... Not that it was ever going to be easy... Still Kavi wanted to be happy for Khushi more than anything else right now that she has found love of her life...

"Then my doll, don't feel guilty for me ever and be happy. We were never meant to together. So chill. But remember once a bestie, always a bestie. And if Arnav troubles you, come running to me" Kavi gave Khushi a bear hug.

Khushi was so much relieved Kavi understood her so well. He pulled herself out of hug and smirked,

"Oh, for that I have my 3Ks here. You go back to USA and find yourself a fair and beautiful American girl... But remaining Ks have to approve of her... Else no entry for you both back in our group..." Khushi teased him back.

Arnav wanted to step in but he heard their small chat and was not sure whether to get in or give them privacy to talk. He ended up hearing their conversation.

Arnav knew it but still was elated to hear from Khushi that he is her first ever love and how much she loves him.

And he was proud of Khushi and Kavi both, for them handling the situation so maturely and sorting it out directly... He had seen the lone tears that escapade from Kavi's eyes and how he hid it from Khushi... Yet Arnav saw Kavi putting Khushi's happiness first. Arnav could not help but respect Kavi immensely... Arnav also realized that Kavi knew Khushi will never be happy in her life if Kavi was holding on to his feelings and cannot move on... Khushi too cleared the air between them and did not hesitate to show her lover for her husband and jokingly advised Kavi to move on in his life!! What a friendship? He admired them both...

And then a naughty thought came in his mind. Handsome, simple and caring what not!! So I am rated very high by her, he smirked and decided to tease her later at night... This will be fun, he thought...

The whole day was super fun and they were ready to dose off...

"So your husband is very handsome, simple, loving, caring and family guy huh? And you love him so much?" Arnav smirked at Khushi while cornering her to wall later that night.

"So someone was eavesdropping. Very bad manners, Arnav" complained Khushi. She was surprised Arnav had hear their conversation.

"I just happened to return home that time and ended up hearing Khushi. Didn't mean to do that" Arnav apologized for hearing two friends... Khushi could see honesty in his eye...

"But I am glad I heard it... Thank you for loving me so much and accepting me whole heartedly... I love you too with all my heart..." He was practically all over her now and his husky voice made Khushi go weak in her knees. He smirked looking at her and how his closeness affects her always!!

"So in that case you must know now, if any of your ex-girlfriends walk in or your darling models throw themselves at you all the time and don't think I wouldn't know that, I am so running away from you... to Kavi and my Ks. Kavi has always open arms for me" Khushi teased Arnav wanting him to be jealous and oh boy, she was right on target!

"Don't you dare say that ever again Khushi? I mean it. You are only running to me and not away from me. I will make sure of that." Declared Arnav and kissed her hard and passionate. Khushi expected him to be angry but passionate kiss was much more welcome sign. She always loved Arnav more when he shows his possessiveness for her...

"Same rule applies to you. Don't you keep entertaining those models and your ex-gfs? They are always practically ready to crawl all over you... Yuck... Horrible... They are so shameless to be so close to a married man... And you, think again to let them close to you and you will be sleeping pool side often than you think" Arnav was elated to see Khushi's possessive side and was thinking how to keep those girls at work to the bay. He sure did not want to spend sleepless nights poolside and his dear wife being mad at him...

Who knows she will postpone or change all his meetings, fire all the models and what not?? And plus her punishments when angry... She can be wild and can do anything, he was sinfully scared at that thought...

"Your wish is my command sweetheart. And thank you for loving me so much, but I always love you more" Arnav smirked.

"That we have to see, not so sure..." Khushi knowingly annoyed him.

"Let me just give you proof in that case" Arnav picked Khushi and walked inside their room for another romantic night...

Please press Like button if you like this part...

Voting: (Total Votes: 59)