Hello Hello everyone!!!

Katluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Hello! How are? Khana khakey jana haan" πŸ˜†.. sorry, just wanted to recall this famous dialogue from the show Khichdi πŸ€£

Hellooo peeps!! How are you all!!! πŸ€—. I am finally back Yayyy πŸ˜ƒ.

Woww and our rank has improved πŸ˜². We are in the 7th position nowπŸ‘. Congratulations everyone πŸ₯³

Got too busy with diwali celebrations.. Back to work and studies from today πŸ˜” and have loads of works and assignments to do . Sorry guys haven't read any of the posts yet.. Hopefully I will get to read them peacefully later. Just popped in to say Hiii and let you all know that I am alive πŸ˜†.

I haven't got to watch the episodes too since a week. Can anyone just give me a brief summary?! Anything interesting happening? Please tell me that Gobardevi and Sapola are DEAD by now .. and and did anyone punch Vaani's buckteeth and find out her truth? πŸ˜›.. and did Bihaan shave? Though he looks handsome in any avtar😳 but his hair, beard and mustache were starting to look so thick that soon he wud look like Ramdev Baba . And Most importantly did our ThaHaan reunite?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. uff I should throw some slippers at myself!!! How cud I even THINK and expect our great CVs wud do this, that too just in a week?πŸ˜† Main bhi naa .

Alright guys catch you later! Loads of works pending!!

See you later, alligator πŸ˜‰
Edited by Katluv - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eminent24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back
And congrats for forum position. 
ttvijaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back to school.
XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome back katty...missed you too much...😊                            
Sky-AR thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Kat! πŸ˜ƒ
It's been a while, miss you.
Renu_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back darlingπŸ€—
Missed you so much😳
Great to hear that  you had  a blast for Diwali😊 I also enjoyed a lot..

Well..don't ask me anything about the show kyunki mujhe khud pata nahi ke ho kya raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Don't  forget our daily meeting at 10pm sharp at our secret location...don't worry..all our partners in crime will also be thereπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by Renu_S - 7 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back katty.. u were missed here... and talking about TPK, yes bihaan had a hair cut and also his beards are removed.. he is looking prim and proper nowadays... aur sapola sankar will never die bcoz we are always condemning them... if they die then whom shall we bash??
.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome back di ...me to yeh soch raha hun ki , ese kya celebration karti ho ...me mere bhai behen to ghar pe hi bhete horror movie dekh rhe the ...roj ki tarah nikal gyi diwali meri to πŸ˜›
lovely1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Helllooo!!!!  Dii πŸ˜ƒ
missed you so much... ...sochna hoga apko jyada miss kr rhi hu ya aapke posts ko πŸ˜³
Obviously aapko πŸ˜³
Etna na stao jldi se aa  jao πŸ€—

santhosha. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Ramdev Baba"
πŸ˜†
i miss ur funny posts...