Birthday Aaya Birthday Aaya !! Happy Birthday :D

Posted: 7 years ago
AT A PARTY...

A group of girls sat chit-chatting happily together. What they were talking was not distinguishable since all were talking at the same time.. Only Ishqbaaaz, ShivKara, OmRu and ShivRu were at ear's distance so they definitely were talking about Ishqbaaaz. There was a high voice that stood out from the others..

Anou : I demand we have some fun !!!
Rev : What is your idea of fun ?? 

For Rev had an idea about Anou's meaning of fun.

Anou : I don't know.. Maybe wreak some havoc ?? πŸ˜³
Noor : No way. There's gonna be none of that. You'll put Rev in trouble..
Anou : Not fair πŸ˜‘
Deepika : Everything is fair in love and war 
Noor : Deeps, din't I tell you just two days ago that the concept doesn't work here ?
Deepika : You might have let it slip...
Sue : Am back !! πŸ˜Ž
Noor : Sue.. My partner !! You're back.. Gosh !! I was feeling bored...
Sani : Hey !!! That's an outrageous lie !! πŸ˜‘
Noor : Emm.. Maybe a bit bored..

And along with Sue came Lachu, Sam, Aadi, Jaya, Jess Harshu, Aki and Ranjni Di.

Aki : Su Chhe ?
Sue : Was that a pun directly or indirectly directed at me ?
Aki : Its the way you take it πŸ˜›
Harshu : πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Lachu : What's up with you, Harshu ?
Harshu : I πŸ€£ don't πŸ€£ know πŸ€£
Noor : She has gone bonkers, hasn't she ??
Jess : Cap.. Apprantly, our Harshu has got put upon herself a Laughing Spell and hence on a laughing spree.
Noor (sniffing) : Do you smell of syringe and spirit, Jess ? 
Jess : Yes Cap. Too may cases at the hospital today. And I had to literally walk around with syringe and spirit with me..
Priya : Poor Jessi.. 
Noor : Ahh !! My co-captain..
Priya : Am honoured πŸ˜›
Sue : Still laughing, are we ?? πŸ˜†
Harshu : πŸ˜‘ No I am not.. Fine... I'll stop πŸ€£ from this moment..
Sue : We know you can't πŸ˜†
Rev : Hang on.. Where's Poo ?

The girls looked around but there was no sound of Poo. Rev suggested bringing her while the others stayed back.. Rev went through the tables and atlast found Poo in the corner table, face in her hands and sad. Rev took a seat beside her.

Rev : What's the matter, Poo ?
Poo : Am going to be alone 
Rev : Paagal !! Why will you be alone ?? We are there na,
Poo : Nooo... I'll be celebrating my special day alone without my parents 
Rev : Awww Poo.. Don't worry. We are there na. Don't you worry about it.. Now come one. You don't want to miss this entertainment.. 
Poo : What entertainment ?
Rev : Harshu has again said that she won't πŸ€£ again..
Poo : A thing that must be watched πŸ˜† Let's go.

As they joined the table, they saw that Harshu was trying too hard to control her πŸ€£.

Rev : So.. Did we miss anything ??
Lex : Yeah, you did.. Me, Sarcy and Nish just came. I had to pull Nish out of her cuboid. The girl was no immersed in it.
Jaya : That's why we call her Most Unique Uni right.. Our Unisha.
Unisha : Oh stop it you guys !! πŸ˜†
Sarcy : So.. Did we miss anything ?
Rev : You copied !!
Sarcy : πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sammy : Ehh.. What's going on here ?? πŸ˜•
Deepika : Sam, the cluelessly clueless πŸ˜†
Sammy :  Tell na. What is going on ?
Rev : Laters.. But for now, I want to see for how much time can Harshu hold her πŸ€£ up
Ranjni Di : Come on.. Give her some space. Poor Harshu..
Jaya : Di. Its funny to watch...

AT NIGHT...

Deepika was sleeping peacefully dreaming about a rainbow when the phone buzzed. Putting it on Speaker mode, she sleepily mumbles HELLOOO.. But the other person wasn't as lazy. The name DEEEPPPUUU hounded the full room as Deepika fell down her bed with a THUD and a moan escaped her lips.. Standing up, she put the phone to her ears with an annoyed expression. It was Rev.

Deepika : Revathy... Why did you have to scream like that ?
Rev : Shut up.. I wanted you to be awake.
Deepika : For what ?
Rev : Its Poo's birthday tomorrow
Deepika : So ??
Rev : So... We need to make a thread. Make this birthday good for her. Make her feel at home since she doesn't have her family with her now.
Deepika : Ehhh.. Good idea.. I'll be there to eat the cake. 
Rev : That's not it !!!!!! πŸ˜‘
Deepika : Then what ?
Rev : You need to make the thread !!!
Deepika : Me ??? Ehh why me ?? πŸ˜•
Rev : Because you live in Indian Standard Time. Same as Poo's. Am on data and Sam, Aadi, Harshu have college.
Deepika : Ok.. I'll make it.
Rev : And yes. Along with it, do add belated wishes for Di and Jaya too. When I spoke to them about the thread for Poo, they sounded a bit off.. They are our dearies too na.
Deepika : WHat about Lachu ? She can make it na ?
Rev : πŸ₯± It was Lachu's birthday too.. Wishes for her too, Deepu..
Deepika : Oh ok...Don't worry. I'll take care of it..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POO
The next day, Poo got up with a card on the bedside..

Happy Birthday Poo.. You are the treasure to us, our crackfic maestro, our troll queen and even though you are Gundo ke beech phas gayi bechari πŸ˜› we love to love you nevertheless.. 

You make us laugh under any circumstances. You and your weird songs πŸ˜† and your childishness make you the prefect doll for us to adore you.. You may team up with Noor in trolling us, you might team up with Deepika in writing crackfics, but remember that you are unique in your own way and we love you.. Happy Birthday once again πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI

Our mentor and our older friend. You might be older to us but you are still a kid at heart. Your caps that make us smile at any moment and your words that make us feel we can have fun with you... We love you enough to say that you are our Caps Queen and we love you to the core.. Belated Happy Birthday Di πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYA

Our coolest member. Never losing mind on anything and eveything. We love you for the way you are. Eventhough you are phoebic towards few things, we can't help but show you them πŸ˜† Yet you take it all.. Everything just for us... Belated Happy Birthday Jaya.. We love you a lot. Keep rocking πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACHU

Our lovely friend you are Lachu. Your unrequited love for Om and your way or seeing people are what make you even more lovable. We love you the way you are. May it be trolling, may it be your amazing canons, may it be your SidKara shipping. Stay smiling dear. Belated Happy Birthday to you πŸ€—
Edited by AngelicTomboy - 7 years ago
Image result for welcome animated

AT THE PARTY..

The birthday babies were enjoying. Poo was happy. She was laughing along with Di, Lachu and Jaya as the three danced. 

Lila : They do look happy, don't they ??

The girls turned around and screamed LILA...  It was their friend Lila who always disappeared after a day and returned after many days.

Noor : Atlast !! You turned up, Eid Ka Chand.. We were beginning to worry whether you have been eaten by something..
Lila : Hehe.. Nope. Am alright. And am here now. Where are the birthday babies.. Ahh !! There you are. Happy Birthday to you guys.. May you four keep on shining..
Shivu : Ok.. Now, move. I want to wish them too.

The same scream echoed and Shivu closed her ears with her hands at the excited squeals. She released her ears and hugged the four of them and wishing them a very happy birthday. The song started playing again. It was Chikni Chameli.

Jaya : Chikni Chameli.. Reminds me of the upcoming OBros sccene.
Shivu : What scene ?
Jess : Shivu : OBros are gonna dance on Chikni Chameli.
Shivu : What ??!! πŸ˜•
Jess : Yes.. They are..
Poo : This is the best birthday ever. Thanku so much guys.. I love you all.
Jaya : Yes. I am surprised. I never expected it. Thankyou so much guys..
Di : I love you all.. Thankyou guys..
Lachu : This was unexpected. I loved it. Thankyou guys...
Deepika : Birthday se yaad aa.. CAKE TIME !!! πŸ˜ƒ

A large cake was brought out..

Image result for pink birthday cake

Aadi : Cake !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Rev : PINK ???!!!!!!
Deepika : Yes Pink. Poo likes pink and Jay and Di don't exactly hate pink..
Aadi : But I thought you adored pink, Rev πŸ˜›
Rev : Ehh...
Deepika : Come on. Let's go..
Rev : Ok. Though why do I get this feeling that you brought in a pink cake for revenge..
Deepika : Hmmm... Maybe πŸ˜‰

The Happy Birthday song was sung and the party went well..

Deepu again pink 😑 🀣

Aww it's a lovely thread ❀️

Poo you are the best crack fics writer of K AT, your fics on pregnant Obbros, svetkara pagal pan , 100 ways to kill sumo guide 🀣
And your wishing me on new AT and my Shut up to you every thing is memorable. And am missing you so much 😭

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Poo. Wish you all the success and happiness in your life crazy girl πŸ€— .

Khoob enjoy karna aur bahuth sarae peg maarna, aaj main bhi tujhe company dhoongi πŸ˜†
Dii belated happy birthday, I love you Dii. You are our SSO who was always for us. Wish you a lots of happiness 😳

Lachu belated wishes for you too. Canon writer of K AT where you make Om more beautiful character with your lovely canons. πŸ€—
PS: I still don't want a kid for Om 😈

Jaya most coolest member of AT who don't want to believe belated happy wala birthday , wish you all success and happiness in your life and jaldhi tujhe ek OSO mil jaye shaadi karnae ke liye 🀣 πŸ€—
Poo Baaby !!! πŸ€—
My crack-fic partner.. Happy Birthday to you.. I miss your pregnant fics so much.,.

Happy Wala Birthday to you...

Jaya πŸ€—
Belated Happy Birthday Jay. Our coolest member. My tamil partner.. Keep smiling and stay happy 

Belated Happy Birthday once again.

Di πŸ€—
Our mentor and our support, We love u loads Di. Ur caps make us smile. Ur words make us strong. Thankyou for being there for us..

Belated Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Poo, Ranjani and Jaya

This was so cute Deepu (although you didn't include me in the group 😑 😭 )

Poo where are you we are missing you so much, its not the same without you

Lachu Happy birthday to youEdited by FlauntPessimism - 7 years ago

For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you guys. Happy Birthday, princesses! πŸ€—πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POO πŸ€—
our crackfic maestro and a treasure. You are the right atria of our K AT (I won't give you full heartπŸ˜‰ or else where would I goπŸ˜ƒ) miss your crazy imaginations on Svetkara, your peg post and "aayi hamare forum pe ek nanhi AT song. May you get all the happiness in the world and have a rocking birthday πŸ€—πŸ€—

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI πŸ€—
our cap's queen, mentor and the rope that hold us during time of craziness. Left atria of K AT that comes up with most sensible and right words during time of panic and crisis. May happiness never leave you and always stick to you like your shadow. πŸ€—πŸ€—

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYA πŸ€—
coolest member, who beats cucumber ice smoothie also in coolness quotient πŸ˜†. A medulla oblongata of K AT who knows how to keep her calm on AT as well as forum and coordinates others accordingly. May happiness of whole world blends with your calmness and creates a amazing cocktail that all remain full till the brink of you life vessel πŸ€—πŸ€—

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACHU πŸ€—
Our Creative, funloving and out of the box thinker. Right ventricle of K AT who is onboard on every weird and crazy ships πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. Amazing writer who wrote legendary Sidkara slash os πŸ˜ƒ. May you get all the happiness of the world along baggage of many more crazy slash ideas, that forces you to pen down many more fics πŸ€—πŸ€—

A wish for lots of birthday fun
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!

Deeps lovely and rocking thread, same as the birthday bash πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Baby baby baby.. oh
Baby baby baby.. oh
Baby baby baby.. oh
Baby ka hai birthday bash

Edited by VK_Sibling_Love - 7 years ago
Happy birthday to all of u mention above ...πŸ₯³
Party !!!!!!
abhi toh party shuru hui hai 🀣 
jisko dance nhi karna woh jaake OmRu dreams dekhe  πŸ€£

cake for birthday girl made by me 🀣 hmm I edited with lots and lots of love 🀣

Happy birthday di.. 
you are an amazing person with big , beautiful heart .. 
May God gives you all the happiness and I pray tht you get a long life ahead filled with happiness success ,health and love of your Cute little family ..

Happy BIRTHDAY jaya.. my aphrodite. . the coolest member of our AT , May ur Life be filled with so many joys tht It brings smile on everyone's  face ❀️
Lobeee you shooo much ..
Happy birthday to you 
Happy birthday to you 🀣
from good friends and true (mere jaise)🀣 
from old friends and new 
happy birthday happy birthday happy happy birthday to you 

HAPPY wala birthday lachu .. 
🀣
Many Many happy returns of the day ..
may you have many more to come so tht you can give us amazing canons like you have written 🀣
Wishing you health love wealth happiness and everything you desires ❀️ 

HAPPPYYY WALA BIRTHDAY poorava 
khusi ke aasuu aa gye   poo badi ho gyi 🀣 
ab poo ki shaadi hogi
phir uske bache honge 
bache honge toh school jayenge 
teachers questions bhi puchenge  πŸ€£
and bache unhe 100 ways to kill sumo batayenge  πŸ€£ 
Bache hum sab ko maasi bulayenge..
Rev ko nani bulayenge  πŸ€£
Jessi ko dadi 🀣 
Wooohoo !!!! Wht a beautiful songs. .
Credit goes to me 🀣 
Happy wala birthday to one of the sweetest person I have ever known. .
May you have a grt year ahead ..
Have a blast enjoy ur birthday. ..
Love u always khoob Sara poorava 🀣 
Edited by harshu... - 7 years ago

happy birthday rajini di ..the most patient yet funny soulπŸ˜† our bond is from before ib nd wishing dat it grows moreπŸ˜ƒ...the caps u post makes our day ...wishing u all d happiness in d world ..ohh u already got it with jiju nd hriddhima😳...okies change of wishes may ur two precious bring more love nd happiness in your lifeπŸ˜ƒ

lachiii🀣🀣..our canon writer who always makes our gloomy mood into happier one❀️...although teri ek fic ne tho meri needh udadhi sidkara ''oh my mata om gay hein''🀣🀣...puttina roju shubhakanshalu lachu😳..ur a friend none can looseπŸ‘

aphrodite goddess happy birthday...our calm patient soul yet fierce frienda beautiful soul in d inside nd outside😳

mera poieee ka birthday hein😳mera baby poo ..one who irritates me,plays pranks on me..the strong yet sensitive soul,one who fights for friends jumping into d battlefieldπŸ˜‰...moi can do anything for u❀️ nd harshu...live long be happy 
Edited by Toota_ShiSha - 7 years ago