Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
chaptewr 9-
whole chapter is full of maneet emotions, his business, dev's annoyance, kunal's support, geet's hukum on him, geet's fear out about him and new chapter of their life starting.
idunno thumbnail
geet-diary-maan realise her pain-nice teaser.
idunno thumbnail
very intresting things are getting settled between maneet, geet become happy that the person like maan lover her and she find herself very lucky and she got courage to tell him to attend meeting.
maan ask geet about why she left him without telling anything?he had equal right on his child, geet ask him to bring diary and gives him to read and after reading maan's sye feel o water that how much she suffered due to him?
Riajia21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi buddy... Nice start... Read first two parts... Poor Geet and Maan... Why she is hesitating? Wt happened to her... Like ur style of writing... Telling story from their point of view is good.   Nice story eagerly waiting to read other parts...
Riajia21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi... I read this and fourth part.. poor Geet.. Maan is heading the business empire... But Geet is suffering to get food..  I cried when she brought the left over and fed to child... Poor Amu. He deserve better things as a child... But still children are suffering because of lack of money...
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and refreshing story... New concept... Maan was paralyzed and lost his eyesight too... He didnt paid heeds to the wrning dev gave to not yo drive but he in his tension ignored everything... It waa so emotional to hear his side when he was alone in that condition... Its true that when we are in the worst situation if any one is beside us that gives the boost to our will powee.. same happened with maan... Geet caring touch instilled a life in him when he had lost all hope for life and seeing his family... Geet life is too so much tragic... She lost her voice... And now too going through tough life... But what leads to their consummation.. he was paralysed and may be she was devastated from her emotional turmoil... But in social life it would lead to her downfall...everyone will think as her characterless... 
Its nice that they finally met... Maan was going through rough time...was not able to say to dev dadima too what he is going through...dev is too concerned for him but unable to understand him.. he supports him but not able to believe.. lovely bond they both share.. 
Finally he found her.. but not able to recognise her immediately... His anger overpowered his feelings.. but thankgod he was not late... He got the right track...
Amu is so cute... He understands his mother inability but overcomes it with his charm... When he met maan first time.. his confidence showed he is msk son... Maan wants to woo her back .. his friend said right... He can take her and amu immediately but it will not be good for them.. everyone will raise their fingers on them.. he has to take it slowly...

Amazing stort... Wanna read further plzz share the password s...
seeshasadhana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting waiting to read next update please send me a PW 
annieanwari thumbnail
Hi Sonia its Annie hrs regular readers I😭 commented ur ff tu tu hai wahi  ðŸ˜Šbut after 5th part on shifted to blog 😡message u several tym 4 blog pwd but no reply from ur side i am e argly waiting to read more soon plz reply me back along with blog pwd ðŸ˜ƒ
annieanwari thumbnail
Ur ff is quiet different but like ur way of writing ðŸ˜› I hope u send me pwd soon😉 feeling sad 4 maaneet ðŸ˜­
annieanwari thumbnail
Hello ðŸ˜­ I'm very v v v v v v v v v 

V v v v v v  disappointed love ur ff but no reply from ur side can not excess ur blog long tym no reading missing A lot mute geet 😲with her son long lasting lovers maan 😆who only remember her geet touch 😳looking for her madly from 5 yrs plz plzzz send me blog pwd😲 sooonnn😡