TU TU HAI WAHI Thread# 1 //Link to thread 2 on page 1

Posted: 7 years ago

I don mind if some one says me tht I am mad .. My mind said to write so I m back again.Don dare to cheat me .. If u r willing to move with this work only then like n comment prologue 

Love you Anu , your internals are over can demand more ๐Ÿ˜†

Blog 

Its been 5 years.. When I survived in that brutal car accident near Shimla. I was there to finalise that important deal. Suddenly Daddi's major heart attack news  pulled the rug from under my feet.

I wanted to fly away  as soon as possible. But due to bad weather all flights had been cancelled. How could I wait ? My heart was aching with that pain Daddi was bearing. She is everything to me.

After Mom Dad she raised me n my younger one Dev single handedly.. I decided to travel by road. Dev assured me to wait there.. He was with Daddi but how could I convince my heart.?  I listened to that what my mind said then..

Due to heavy rain n land slides it was too dangerous to drive. What an irony  I paid for that by not hearing to  Dev. Due to my stubbornness..Driving through zig zag roads n in less visibility...my car crashed n fell in river from height..

I flushed away in flooded river.. But some people saved me n admitted in near by municipal hospital. I was alive coz my heart was pacing low n I had little pulse.

My damaged nervous system n crushed bones paralysed me totally.. Even that shattered glass from car.. pierced not my body but eyes too.. making my life totally dark.. I couldn't saw.

For one month Dev kept it as a secret from Daddi .. But how long ? Some how she survived after biggest jolt which could have stopped her heart forever... She had a hope that one day I will return..

Even high level search teams couldn't trace millionaire  Maan Singh Khuraana's whereabout for six months.

My body had been paralysed n I had lost vision but still my mind could think. I had lost every hope to be normal.. to saw this beautiful world ..most importantly to get back to my family..

But from where she came to my life ?  Who was she ?  I don't know ? She never talked to me. But my body responded to her every single touch.. I felt alive when her fingers trailed  on my body n then soul.. I never saw her.. she never spoke a single word.. We never needed words or vision.. " Usko Mehsoos karna kaafi tha uski tasveer banane k liye.. Uske dil main kya hai jaan liya.. .. After six months my shivering hands at last wrote few words that who I was. I couldn't see but my hands wrote words..like any KG child..

It was her who felt I need to write..Gave me pen n paper..But why she left me after I wrote? When I was able to express myself .. If she was scared that I ll never get back to her.. Giving me life she vanished like she never existed in reality ..

No one saw her.. Even that small municipal hospital had no CCTV to prove myself that she was not my illusion .. Devtook me  back home.. I got my sight after six months of  complicated brain n eye surgeries... It took me two whole years to be same Maan Singh Khuraana.. with different physical n speech therapies n took help from physiatrist to come out of that trauma 

But everything has been changed in my life forever.. Every one says she is my illusion.. An outcome of my unstable memory of that time. But I say she exists..  Still I m living with a hope..Some day ...some where I ll find her..  To recognise her I don't need to saw her..

Sonia

This is my wild imagination but don't u worry it is not any FF or SS but 3-4 part work if I get good response then I ll think to move further...

** Tu Tu Hai Wahi ...yes Tu is twice not any mistake 

Its for IF ..So flood with comments n likes for a short purely sweet romantic story without any fights n twist n turns .. 

BAABUL#2  CHAPTER 9 UPDATED

Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago

Prologue Page 1
                               Chapter 1 Page 9
                               Chapter 2 Page 19
                               Chapter 3 Page 31
                               Chapter 4 Page 41
                               Chapter 5 Page 48
                                                   Chapter 6 Page 62 
                               Chapter 7 Page 62
                                                    Chapter 8 Page 85
                                   Teaser Page 94
                                                   Chapter 9 Page 110

Next Ones
                                                                Thread 2

My fictions are pw protected only number of readers around 60 have access . So before making any mind think. Coz I clear or add readers regularly. Many gave galian to me you are most welcome for that ๐Ÿ˜†..I care only who care my work ..Also reply to pmz whom I want..If me feel that particular reader ll remain regular..

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
Hehe ...๐Ÿ˜†
Tu Tu ...
mere ko bhi mistake se hua laga ...
Tha ..
phir soche nahi ..
Song ki rhyme hi aise hai ...
Waise ..
mujhe to Laga Kahe tose Sajna ,,,.. ka concept hai...
same place ..situations..
But Usme maan ki eye sight nahi gayi thi ...
Nice ...
Waiting ...
Originally posted by nitika20

Hehe ...๐Ÿ˜†
Tu Tu ...
mere ko bhi mistake se hua laga ...
Tha ..
phir soche nahi ..
Song ki rhyme hi aise hai ...
Waise ..
Nice ...
Waiting ...

Kyo band baja rahi hai... Nothing is like that .. He knew she was Geet ovr there even if he was paralysed but here is nothing like that .. He doesn't know her name or sure about her existence .. Here he himself told about his identity but there Addi searched him.. Pammi Aunty ๐Ÿ˜† was there .. Here is no uncle n aunties.. 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
Wow,fab prologue with a different concept
Waiting 4 updts
Originally posted by Sonia.KN

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Kyo band baja rahi hai... Nothing is like that .. He knew she was Geet over there even if he was paralysed but here is nothing like that .. Here he himself told about his identity but thereAddi searched him.. Pammi Aunty๐Ÿ˜†was there .. Here is no uncle n aunties..</font>

Woh to main bhi maanti hu Geet thi Maan ke paas ...
Kahe tose Sajna me bhi to Maan paralysed hua to Geet bhi thi ...
๐Ÿ˜‰
Painful experience for Maan. To survive a traumatic accident.. N to hear from people that his oasis of dreadful life is figment of his imagination... Geet is mystery... To see how he finds her would be amazing...
awesome concept 
seem to sweet love story 
waiting fr next 
intresting start.. eager to read more
Originally posted by Sonia.KN

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"> </font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"> Prologue Page 1</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Read</font>

Originally posted by nitika20

Waise ..

<font size="4">Me
<font size="2">
</font></font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nothing is like that .. He knew she was Geet over there even if he was paralysed but here is nothing like that ..He doesn't know her name or sure about her existencehe himself told about his identity but there Addi searched him.. Pammi Aunty๐Ÿ˜†was there .. Here is no uncle n aunties..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000" size="2">So plz don compare it to Kahe Toh Se Sajna except Maan is paralysedn Geet is dumb</font>

Geet dumb ..
Chalo ek info ...
niklwa liya ...๐Ÿ˜Š...
Okay nahi compare karti ...
but jab Maan yaad kar raha tha Geet ko to bas ... similarity ...
soch liya ...