Brahmarakshas

want parag tyagi back

shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i seriously want parag to come back soon...appu is acting like vamp more den a br..turning it into a typical ekta's vamp show...the concept of d show has gone wid parag really.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hear you. I too want Parag back! 
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Same here. Want parag back asap... Kishwar is good as conspiring Appu but not as BR...not her fault though...she is trying her best to be scary n doing a good job acting wise, but her makeup n characterization r ruining her attempts
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Should we trend on twitter? The makers should have understood by now that Appu BR is not working.
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nimmu96

Should we trend on twitter? The makers should have understood by now that Appu BR is not working.

Then we have to trend for a lot of things sis😊.nothing going right at the moment in BR
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurav84

Then we have to trend for a lot of things sis😊.nothing going right at the moment in BR

Bro, Rishna is end game, Kiara and shivam are passing clouds. But the need of the hour is Parag back as BR. Appu and uske monologues sey chutkara tho miljayega.
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ab to bhaiyya hi show ko track p wapas laa sakte h . Without him show has became a saas bahu drama . Want him back asap