Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Aamir Khan to host two-in-one Diwali party-Sakshi Invited

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Aamir Khan's Dangal' is this year's Christmas release and the recently released trailer has garnered some great responses. As such, the actor will be throwing a party to celebrate which will also mark Diwali,BizAsiaLive.com has learnt.

A source told DNA, "Aamir has decided to treat his family and friends over the festive season. He is set to throw a big bash to celebrate the festival of lights and the love coming in for the Dangal trailer. He will turn host for a private party at his Bandra residence, which will have his family and friends in attendance."

The source concluded, "Among those who will be present will be nephew Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik Khan, Aamir's mother et al! His Dangal wife Sakshi Tanwar, on-screen daughters Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra in addition to Zaira Wasim and Suhani Bhatnagar and the Dangal team comprising of director Nitish Tiwari have been invited too. The dual celebration will be held on Saturday or Sunday".

Dangal' is set for release on 23rd December and also stars Aparshakti Khurrana and Sakshi Tanwar.

p.s waiting for pics๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the pics...but is Sakshi back to Mumbai????she was in Delhi na...
LuvSSever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

p.s waiting for pics๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

same here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
peeyara thumbnail
Ek video release hua hai 4 min ka but usme Sakshi nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Aamir with Kiran and Azaad and I so want to cuddle Azaad...such a cutiepie he is โค๏ธ

Farhan Akhtar, Sonakshi and Tiger came ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Sakshi Mumbai mein hain ki nehi...she was not present at Ekta Kapoor party I think...Amir and Ekta party clashed...so she decided not to go anywhere ๐Ÿ˜› joke a part...but waiting for her pics
peeyara thumbnail
Looks like Sakshi have not attended any party ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Neither Aamir's nor Ekta's so dont wait for pics๐Ÿ˜†
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

Looks like Sakshi have not attended any party๐Ÿ˜ญ

Neither Aamir's nor Ekta's so dont wait for pics๐Ÿ˜†

Ya I know she didn't attend any party...I think she chose to celebrate the festival with her family.. because after that the promotion of dangal will start and she will be quite busy... I think she is not in Mumbai otherwise she attended Ekta party for sure
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee morre of ST pics will be seen now.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TFS... waiting for picas if u got post them soon... ST k danke ab Bollywood me bhi zor shor se gunj rahe hain so happy for that... best of luck for more...

peeyara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

Ya I know she didn't attend any party...I think she chose to celebrate the festival with her family.. because after that the promotion of dangal will start and she will be quite busy... I think she is not in Mumbai otherwise she attended Ekta party for sure

hmm she got the invite from both her friend EKTA and Super star co-actor Aamir but she didn't attended any party...gave time to family โค๏ธ family comes first๐Ÿ˜ณ