Posted: 3 years ago

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE REACHED THREAD 6

Edited by angeldream14 - 1 years ago
THIS IS FOR ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PATIENT TO BARE ME LOL

Edited by angeldream14 - 3 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Darkness is all I see. Light is not even a distance dream. I burned all my life now world will burn with me.

THE CREDIT FOR BANNER GOES TO LaxshaLOVEArshi

PROLOUGE-

Home is where your heart lies

What if it turns out to be a place where it is brutally sliced in pieces and then chopped and scattered around you. Will you ever be able to gather all that pieces and make your life whole again.

All your life you searched a place you can call home but what if the person who made it home denies you the simple joy you ever dream of. Your simple dream turns out to be your nightmare. A simple wish now turned into curse.

All you want to do is run as fast and as far as you can to save the little bit of life that's left in you.

All she wanted was a home and all she got is a golden cage Trapped into it for life, to never freely breathe again. Smile was all she had in her life and believed in its power, to make other smile and fill hers and people she knew with a happy smile to cherish all their life. She was optimistic even when she had nothing. Things that mattered most for her was a simple joy of life. Dreams that she saw where never that couldn't be achieve. She had a smile practical dream most gals had, never too far fetched or bizarre. All she had was small hope to find a place where she will be love more than anything in world. She had gone through a lot but never complained as she thought it was her destiny to lose that. But she always believed she will gain it one day. A place she can call home where there will be love and happiness all around her.

She was a fighter may what come she never backed out. She was alone but not lonely as she could make people love her by her innocence and sweet heart.

Will she be able to keep up with her this never giving up attitude when life throws the biggest hurdle ever on her face. Will she be able to survive. Look at it with the same positive light that she lives her whole life with. When the only dream she had will be the sole cause of her pain that will never hell. Won't let he live nor let her die, when she already feels dead inside. Will she be able to live and dream once again. Can she defeat this feeling of being in a journey with no one beside her to guide her whether she is right in doing it or not. All she know that it's either her or hers.

Can she deal with the loss of losing hers completely or losing herself everyday bit by bit. To run away was never an option actually she was never given an option she had just been order and she had to comply no other way out. Now she is captured in a life that was never ever anyone's dream.

A person who believed in nothing other than himself. He wrote his own destiny. Never gave anyone a chance to stand in front of him. All he cared about winning at any cost. He can make and break anyone easily. Without giving a glance what will be the effect of his cruel deeds on that person's life.

He gets what he wants and no one can stop him. You can say he is cruel, mean, manipulative, arrogant, heartless devil, without any emotions, atrocious, barbaric, inhumane, evil etc but for him it was like a compliment. He enjoyed being called that.

He was biggest Casanova and never gave a girl any importance other than his sister. He had so many flings but never a relation as he never believed in it. For him all he thought of was his pleasure and how he preferred to have it with. As he had power no girl ever said no to him. No one can ever as he knew to get his way to get things he wants. Love did never exist for him.

He was a person with a different belief and a totally different mindset. What will he do when he hears no for the first time and that to from the thing that belongs to him. To what length will he go to break it. Crushing its soul to capture it and torture it forever for defying its order.

A person who is not capable of love only capable of possessing will be able to enslave a pure heart that lives only for love. Can he capture it forever. Never set it free as it will be his greatest achievement to see it break down and bleed as its life and dream shattered everyday and stamped by him.

Will she give up to his brutality or get up and fight back for her life and freedom, to live once again with a new dream to live for, to get up and fly to her freedom if she can or sulk into a pit of darkness to let him win over her, to feed his craving for her defeat. Can she be alive even when he had destroyed all the hope she had.

Will she be able to find a home in this hell and live with it or will she give up the hope of finding a home and live a life like a shattered mirror never to be whole again. Will he let her find her heaven or burn her in this hell forever. Can she escape him? Or will he find peace at last to not be haunted forever. 

Edited by angeldream14 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ALL MY WORK

Edited by angeldream14 - 3 years ago

FOR PM BUDDY THIS ACCOUNT
angeldream14pm
IF YOU CAN TAKE TIME AND APPRECIATE THE  EFFORT PUT IN IT BY LIKING AND COMMENTING.