Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Bollywood Film Names Defining Current Track Of KRPKAB - Must See

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
7 Bollywood Film Names That Define The Current Track Of Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi!

The current state of Sony's Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi is no less then a cluster of various  bollywood movie titles into one quite literally.

Every character is High these days in some way or the other and we have one character called Ishwari who just refuses to get her hangover out.

She likes being in her high tipsy zone and god knows  for how long she is going to continue living in that zone giving others headache and making them feel puckish. We can add a certain 'Gareeb ki beti' Radha and Neha to this list as well.

We at Fuze have come up with some  Bollywood film names that totally define the current track of our dearest show 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi'.

Pati Patni Aur Woh

Wondering who this 'Woh' is in Dev and Sonakshi's realtionship? Come on there shouldn't be any guesses here. Almost every women in the Dixit household minus Ria and Nikki can be termed as being a 'Woh' in their life.  Telling you Dixit family women are  'Chudailon ki Dukaan' as famously called in Hindi.

But the biggest 'Woh' has  to be none other than creepy  mother in law who is behaving worse than a literal 'Woh'.

Now there are Mother In laws who want to play with their grand children soon after their son's marriage and here we have this Mother in law who gets all sorts of abnormalities in her body when she sees Dev even slightly looking at his wife, her reactions are as if he committed world's biggest crime by wanting to love his wife or gaze at her romantically.

3 idiots

3 idiots are none other than the Famous three of the show: Dev - Sonakshi- Ishwari. On one side we have this Blind  and gullible son Dev, on the other side we have this Delusional  creepy confusing attention seeking mother Ishwari and then we have this girl Sonakshi who is being played like a tennis ball between these two.

Ever since she has entered their family as a Daughter In law, all she has been doing is trying to adjust , know and understand the family she has married into, but all she is receiving from them is a cold shoulder or played  like a ping pong ball, who is appreciated, depreciated and insulted as per everyone's whims and fancies. 

And we have her dearest husband  who like an idiot goes on with his rant of "My mum really loves you Sonakshi and has accepted you as her darling 'Bahu'". Only if he wasn't so blind and gullible emotionally. 

Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi (Read : Dev Dixit Ki Jhand Ho Gayi)

One of the most saddest character he is (Read: DEV). He is stuck between all weird ladies in his house minus his wife of course, but then she also sits on his head with so many questions sometimes, it gets annoying.

The famous bhojpuri phrase 'Zindagi Jhandwa, phir bhi Ghamandwa' totally suits our dearest Dev babu. He has a creepy beyond Mother, he has a super weird Aunt and beyond annoying and jealous sister, yet he goes on priding about them. He has an amazing wife yet he cannot go all about her , because other ladies will feel bad and he cannot hurt them by being happy or loving or praising his wife more than them. Can he?  Like seriously?

Your wife is surely worth all the praise and pride Dev babu, at least for now. After all she is also a Dixit now, after sometime she is will also get in the 'Rang' of 'Dixit Ladies'.  Then your life honestly in literal sense will become a 'Jhand'.

No wonder your dad made an early take off, he just couldn't handle the awesomeness of the fated 'Dixit Men's Jhand Life'. Poor Mamaji in spite of not being a Dixit had this curse pulled upon himself by living with you lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Maa Behen Aur Biwi

Where should I go? Whom shall I console first? How do I make everyone happy? Whose needs and desires should I fulfill first? What If i get the same thing for everyone? But what if  It doesn't match all their tastes? Now how do i satisfy everyone? What if I hurt one and make the other two happy or vice versa?

How about I pack my bags and go off to some far away from place and leave the others on their own? Or better should i just commit suicide?   (Dev Dixit's mindless thoughts when it comes to his Maa, Behen Aur Biwi). Oh poor soul Dev !

Allah Meharban Toh Gadha Pahelwan (Read : Ishwari Meherbaan Toh Dev Gadha Pehelwaan) {Mere Dev ko Gadha kaise bola...😑 Use sirf Sona gadha bol sakti hai...😳 Mr. Dixit aap kai cheeze me Gadhe ho.πŸ˜†}

Don't you know if not for Ishwari, Dev would have never been born?  If not for her 'Meharbaani' how would have we or Sonakshi got Dev? Be Thankful to her people.

But Oh My our Ishwari thinks if not for her Dev cannot do anything in his life. After all if not for her do you think he would have ever got married to Sonakshi? Never! Its all her Meherbani and kripa.

In fact, he cannot even go for his Honeymoon without her apparently. But he made love to his wife without your help or advice Ishwari. *winks* So he is surely jet set ready for his Honeymoon, but of course you aren't 

So since your are not being Meherbaan  how can your Gadha Dev be a Pehalwan. Go ahead try tying him more to your saree 'pallu';  and stay delusion'd about your powerful kripa on your son that you misuse under the disguise of being his mother.

Umar Pachpan Ki Dil Bachpan Ka

There is a saying that for Parents their children will always remain a kid not matter how old they get. But our Ishwari kind of takes it literally and keeps on going back to the 8 year old Dev who made various promises to his mother that too whenever she sees him doing opposite of those promises now. 

Her son  for her is still someone who cannot take decisions without her help, stay away from her for more than few hours, for whom she feels the need to fulfill his desires when he is perfectly capable of doing so himself, for someone she always wants to be the first and foremost.

She feels the need to have the control and power over him that she had when he was a kid , but madam Ishwari he has a wife now which certainly  you keep ignoring conveniently and treat her as some toy your son got from the market for his pleasure and happiness.

With age need, priorities, responsibilities everything changes, its not others fault that you are stuck in time.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Ishwari's happiness is directly proportionate to issues between DevAkshi and DeVakshi's Happiness is equal to Ishwari's meltdowns.

Basically Ishwari's reactions and temperaments  all is based on what state of togetherness are DeVakshi in. Creepy and weird Isn't it? But that's Ishwari for you. 

Her Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham state every other day depends on If or whether Devakshi Romanced or Fought. Khushi for the latter and Gham for the former.
Edited by JyotiBThakur - 7 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣.wat an article .Omg🀣🀣
Devakshimaddiez thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great article πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Devakshimaddiez - 7 years ago
AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bestesttt Bestesttt Bestesttt🀣🀣🀣🀣 Chudaiylon ki dukan sounds like My created word!!🀣🀣🀣 but meray dev becharay ki kuch zada he bja di πŸ€£πŸ€£Is article ke baad toh i m sure that Fuze has a separate department for creating and writing articles on KRPKAB 🀣🀣🀣🀣and i m pretty sure it would be the highest paid department at Fuze🀣🀣 Each n every title suits KRPKAB to the TTTπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘O haan..yeh article likhnay walay ko muaahhh muaahhh muaahhh 🀣🀣🀣Edited by AfiChanAC_CA - 7 years ago
.kashishbano. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG... WHAT AN ARTICLEπŸ˜†

Round applause  for the  article  writer... πŸ‘SO much of patience and  efforts  the  writer put in the article.

And as in the beginning  the writer mentioned  our dearest  show, it proved that just like us Fuze  is also  a big fan of krpkab. 

Tfs dear.
Jade0001 thumbnail
"Chudaiylon Ki Dukaan " 🀣🀣🀣

Love the post
AnanyaGhosh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey bhagwan... Solid article hai yeh toh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lagta hai fuze walo ko aur koi kaam nahi mila toh hamare show ki bare mein aisi baatein likhi... 
Inko ko toh bahana chahiye article chapne ki... Har din 4-5 articles tph hotei hai.. 
Par yeh toh epic se bhi upar tha.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Likhne wale ko salaam πŸ₯³
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... WHAT AN ARTICLEπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So apt,so true nd so funny..
Tfs