Shera denies assault allegations and Salman stands by Shera

Posted: 7 years ago

Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera denies assault allegations; questioned for five hours

FP Staff  Updated: Oct 27, 2016 12:36 IST

#Bollywood   #Salman Khan   #Salman Khan bodyguard   #Shera   #Shera assault  

Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera (real name Gurmeet Singh) has denied the allegations of physical assault lodged against him by a complainant, at the DN Nagar Police Station on Wednesday, 26 October.

Shera with Salman Khan. Image from News 18

Read a report of the incident: Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked on charges of assault; questioned by cops

Shera, who has been in charge of Salman Khan's security detail for over two decades now, was questioned by the Mumbai Police for over five hours on Wednesday in connection with the complaint.

The complainant, an Akhtar Qureshi, had stated in a complaint to the DN Nagar police that an altercation took place between him and Shera on Tuesday night at Link Road. In the course of the argument, he claimed, Shera pulled a gun on him and later beat him with the weapon.

Mumbai Mirror reported that Shera and three aides were booked by the police, under Sections 326 (causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means) and 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of the Indian Penal Code. The report also stated that the complainant Qureshi had sustained a fracture and several other injuries. Shera and the complainant are acquaintances.

In a statement made to Times Now on Wednesday, before he was taken in for questioning by the cops, Shera said that he had not physically assaulted Qureshi, rather, they had a "verbal argument".

"Nothing happened on Tuesday. I went to meet a friend at Kokilaben Hospital, then I went to Pop Tate's where I had a verbal argument on the phone, but no physical scuffle. The police came to my house in the morning and I am accompanying them to the DN Nagar Police Station. I don't know the details of the charges against me," Shera told Times Now.

The police are currently investigating the charges against Shera by examining CCTV footage from the scene of the alleged crime.

Quoting sources close to the Khan family, Mumbai Mirror reported that Salman is standing by Shera: "He has told the Khans that he wasn't involved in the brawl, and they have no reason to not believe him. The Khans will decide what to do once the cops arrive at a conclusion," the report stated.

Edited by Angelberry - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[Quote]

Quoting sources close to the Khan family, Mumbai Mirror reported that Salman is standing by Shera: "He has told the Khans that he wasn't involved in the brawl, and they have no reason to not believe him. The Khans will decide what to do once the cops arrive at a conclusion," the report stated.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Angelberry - 7 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
dont worry shera beta, you have a 'Being Human' support, koi human aapko touch bhi nahi karegaπŸ‘
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ashok singh might have done that wearing jacket of shera.
Kuchh bhi ho. End mein bill Ashok singh ke naam ka hi fatega. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Ashok singh might have done that wearing jacket of shera.

Kuchh bhi ho. End mein bill Ashok singh ke naam ka hi fatega. πŸ˜†

Who? πŸ˜•
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angelberry

Who? πŸ˜•

His driver who realized after 13 years that he was driving the car.
🀑πŸ€ͺ🀣

Anonymous

Ofcourse, Salman will misuse law to help his pet...lol

• 1   0 
  • 2 hours ago

Anonymous

salman's boyfriend is in trouble!

• 1   0 
  • 2 hours ago
Anonymous

Here we go again... media at it again. Is Shera crazy? Why did this person approached him and what did he do that resulted in fist fight. Was the complainant standing still all this time. LOL

• 5   9 
  • 17 hours ago
Anonymous

Run for your life Salman, another one is coming !!!! Reminded me of the first news came out in 2002- " Salman's driver injured people sleeping on the footpath...Salman took injured to hospital in rickshaws...he has promised to pay the compensation for injured ". In few months the blame went on Salman and then in few years it became hit and run by Salman.

• 3   11 
  • 17 hours ago
Anonymous

hahahhahaaa.. what's new.. now Shera will claim that it was HIS driver... and the saga will continue...

• 32   8 
  • 1 day ago
Anonymous

Hahahhahah .. What's new.. in few years assault by Shera will change into Hit and Run by Salman.. Its coming...

• 9   2 
  • 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: GERUA

he is innocent πŸ˜ƒ

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UnzEkGlQfBE/maxresdefault.jpg
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
pic of real culprit who broke the collarbone of another man
Edited by SherlockHouse - 7 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anonymous

Run for your life Salman, another one is coming !!!! Reminded me of the first news came out in 2002- " Salman's driver injured people sleeping on the footpath...Salman took injured to hospital in rickshaws...he has promised to pay the compensation for injured ". In few months the blame went on Salman and then in few years it became hit and run by Salman.

This comment is so dumb. Yahi hota hai.. jab aap paida 2002 ke baad huye ho. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†