Beyhadh

Love heals every wound Arya FF : Last Part (Pg 12)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

The story focuses on the the lives of three individuals who are trapped in web of ambition, love, emotion, money, friendship, greed, obsession and jealousy. 

Arjun Sharma : Center of his family and friends who everybody is fond of. Very ambitious photographer who want to make it big by hook or crook to prove his worth in front of his mother. Does not share good relation with his mother due to his own personal problem. Loves his brother too much and starts developing feelings for Maya. 

Maya Malhothra : A successful business woman who runs a biggest fashion company in Mumbai. Had very traumatized which is hidden under her tough exterior personality. Falls head over heels with Arjun Sharma and soon becomes possessive for him. Her love turns into obsession due to her insecurities and will have hard time handling it 

Saanjh Mehra : Very bubbly and chirpy girl who loves her childhood friend Arjun and can go to any extent to protect him. Lawyer by profession and handles Maya's every legal work very efficiently. Becomes heartbroken after Arjun reciprocates her love but only emerges stronger with time. Finds solace in Karan soon after

Ayan : Arjun's younger brother who is a charmer and falls for every beautiful face. Always tries to fix the estranged relation between his brother and mom. Very carefree and outgoing guy but loses his freedom until somebody comes and challenges him. Arjun's one and only weakness. Loves Sufi but does not like aggressiveness 

Sufi Oberoi : A young girl who is raised by her brother very lovingly. At times is very not giving damn attitude person but also has a loving heart deep down. Is very close to Maya than her own brother and is very much possessive about everything in her life. Falls for Ayaan after big brawls. She too had an unknown past which is known only to her brother. She hates lies and becomes violent at times which is related with her illness. 

Karan Oberoi : Childhood friend of Maya and is very concerned about her. Brother of Sufi and loves her a lot. Deep down has hidden much secrets unknown to Maya and Sufi to protect them from heartbreak. He has been a shield to Maya from childhood and loves her at the same time but he manages himself from the heartbreak. 

All the other characters and story will be quite same but I will execute it differently from show.  There will be new characters too later in the story.  

At midnight 12, Arjun wakes his brother irritably after he does not respond. 

Arjun : wake up lazy bone (hits him with pillow) we only have 15 minutes 

Sharma family reaches Saanjh's house at night to wish her for birthday. 

Arjun : wait uncle, I always wake her first I will go (goes in room) 

While entering the room Arjun looks at Saanjh who is sleeping peacefully. He goes near close and shouts out loud in her ear. 

Saanjh ; what happened? (wakes up suddenly) 

Arjun and everybody laughs at her reaction. 

Saanjh : what is this way to wake me up 

Arjun : aunty seems like your daughter has memory loss, lets scare her again 

Saanjh : you wait (starts running after him) 

Later everybody gathers finally to wish Saanjh and makes her cut cake. Both families cherishes the moment. 

Miles away somebody is waiting from years to wish her birthday who is none other than Maya standing in her balcony. She looks at the shooting star going to the other side where Arjun is looking in the stars. 

Part 2 : Pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 2

Part 4 : Pg 2

Part 5 : Pg 3

Part 6 : pg 4

Part 7 : Pg 4

Part 8 : Pg 5

Part 9 : Pg 5

Part 10 : Pg 6

Part 11 : Pg 6

Part 12 ; Pg 7

Part 13 : Pg 7

Part 14 : Pg 8

Part 15 : Pg 8

Part 16 : Pg 9

Part 17 : Pg 9

Part 18 : Pg 10

Part 19 : Pg 11

Last part 20 : Pg 12

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is good
Please continue
Do update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2 

Next day Maya gets ready to leave for her work as usual. Her mom complains about home sick whole day. 

Maya : okay we will go for shopping in the evening alright 

Janvi : I will be ready, come breakfast ir ready (makes her sit on table)  

Maya : you too have breakfast with me, come here 

Both mother daughter have their moments together after which Maya leaves for office. Saanjh tries to wake Arjun for his interview

Saanjh : Arjun wake up, its almost 10, you will be late 

Arjun : let me sleep (covers his ears) 

Saanjh : idiot, who told you to have party yesterday at midnight, wake up please  

Arjun gets late for the interview but luckily Maya had to go for urgent meeting. 

Maya : Ruby, tell that candidate, I have emergency today,

Saanjh : call this luck or anything but today you are saved 

Arjun : Lets go to mall today, its been so many days we haven't went out 

Saanjh : we all will go together, I will call mom, dad, ayan and aunty

Hearing about his mom, Arjun's face gets tensed but is consoled by Saanjh

Saanjh : its been so many years, forget the past, you only say that right either run away or move away from past

Later in the evening Saanjh and Arjun's family head to the mall happily. Maya is already reached with her mom. 

Maya : mom look this necklace is good (makes her wear chain) 

Janvi : and what are you buying for yourself, try this (red long dress)

Maya : no mom, I am not getting anything 

Janvi : come on we are here for shopping, try this for me 

Maya : okay, I will go in the trial room and check 

Saanjh selects clothes for Arjun and tell him to try on. He goes to the trial room next to the one Maya is changing. 

On the other side of the mall some kids are playing the crackers when a rocket goes in the air on wrong direction. Accidentally it falls in the center of the mall. The crowd panics and starts running around. Janvi gets worried about Maya who is stuck in the trial room. Security evacuates everybody out of the building quickly but unaware of Maya and Arjun inside. 

Saanjh ; Aunty where is arjun (tries to go inside but security stop her) 

Maya is scared like hell inside the dark room shouting for help. Arjun hears her small sobs inside the room. 

Arjun : are you okay?

Maya tries to open the door but Arjun tries to force hard and opens it finally. He notices how vulnerable and innocent the girl in his arms is. Both of them finds way for the exit. Maya is still half unconscious when Arjun puts her hand on his shoulder. She tightly holds hie collar when wooden piece of fire falls in front of them. 

Arjun : hold your breath, and close your eyes, nothing will happen 

The fire brigade comes at the nick of them and help both of them come out of the fire safely. 

Janvi : baby are you okay (kisses her forehead and hugs her daughter) 

Maya : I am fine mom

Ayaan : bhai, are you alright, your hand is bleeding 

Arjun stops his mother from coming to him and leaves instead before Maya comes to thanks him. 

Malhotra house 

Janvi is applying medicine on Maya's hand after injured in fire. 

Maya ; mom I could not say thanks to him, he saved me

Javni : don't worry, when you meet him again tell him then 

Sharma house 

Saanjh : thank god nothing major happened to you arjun (says applying medicine on his hand) 

Arjun : Saanjh, I want to meet that girl again, I don't know why her face is stuck on my mind, her eyes had so much fear 

Saanjh : oh yeah, I didn't see her, but don't worry i will pray you meet that girl again okay 

Prem (Saanjh's dad) : Saanjh come on lets go, its quite late 

Saanjh : yes dad, Arjun I will see you tomorrow, take care

Arjun : good night 

At night both Maya and Arjun have sleepless night recalling the incidence that left big impact on their memory. Next day Arjun goes to his interview unaware being the same girl being his boss. 

Ruby : Mr Arjun madam is calling you inside 

Arjun enters the cabin and is kind of surprised to see the girl whom he craved to look. 

Maya ; hi, I am so sorry I could not meet you yesterday and thank you 

Arjun ; thats okay 

Maya : come seat 

Arjun : thank you ma'am (puts his resume in front of her) 

Maya ; you seem to not have any experience in photography, and you dropped out from law school 

Arjun : you get experience only after you work, and I feel this company can give me great opportunity 

Maya : fine, I will give you one chance to prove seeing your confidence but remember couple things

Arjun ; yes ma'am

Maya : I hate late comers, and I don't like people who are not disciplined alright

Arjun ; don't worry ma'am I will not disappoint you 

Maya tells Ruby to get appointment letter for Arjun and shows him the table to work. 

Ayaan is going to his college when he sees some goon trying to tease a girl. But before he could come for help the girl slaps one of them hardly. 

Girl : have you not see a girl before, today you will remember that girls also know how to teach lesson (takes her sandal out and starts beating them) 

The crowd is watching very shockingly seeing the dare of the young girl. Ayaan is ogling on the girl who gives him the angry look. 

Girl : do you want me to come there

Ayaan ; no thank you (runs in fear) 

Office

Arjun : ma'am you called me

Maya : yes Arjun, there is fashion show in one month, get all designs ready and we have foreign delegates coming for the show

Arjun : okay I will handle that, when are they coming for show

Maya ; they are coming one week before, so we have to make arrangement for them 

Arjun : I will book the hotel, and yes I heard the new model is coming 

Maya ; yea, she is supposed to be coming soon for the show, but you just handle the delegates I will take care of the rest, you can go leave

Arjun : thank you ma'am (leaves the door) 

Maya gets call from somebody regarding the upcoming fashion show. 

Arjun tells Saanjh about his new job and also about Maya

Ssanjh : oh my god, you got job 

Ayaan ; congratulations bhai, so proud of you today 

Saanjh : is she the same girl? how is she

Arjun : she is alright, quite grumpy and workaholic, so much work to do

Saanjh : Arjun, she is your boss and you have to prove her your capability 

Arjun : it is very tough job but I will definitely rule this whole city one day 

Maya is coming back from work when she sees reflection of her father outside the building. She starts shivering in fear when he keeps walking towards her. The guard stops him when Maya gets inside the building in fear. 

Janvi : maya what happened, why are you scared (makes her drink water) 

Maya : mom, he (is not able to speak) 

Janvi understands Maya's fears and consoles her. Saanjh's boss tells her to get some paper work done for Maya's property. 

Precap : Ashwin threatens Janvi that he will ruin Maya's career. Maya is impressed with Saanjh's work and praises her. 

kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
amazing update 
very well written 
yaha arjun aur maya ki first meeting mall mei hogayi
continue soon
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Love it. Update sooon and please pm me
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it
Waiting for the next chapter
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read both the parts. There are a lot of similarities in this FF compared to the show. Ashwin is a b****rd in this FF as well. Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I'm back here to annoy you!πŸ˜† So glad even you are seeing Beyhadh!😊

So coming to the story, its a great start! I love the damsel in distress situations and with the Maya we habe in the show thats hard to getπŸ˜†

Next up , the character sketches are good but Ayaan's CS fascinates me the most. Especially the last line😲

Liked how they both wanted to meet each other and had sleepless nights..😳

The title of the story is superb and I am really excited to know what happens next and how you tackle Arjun and Maya's equation along with Maya's father Ashwin and his deeds in limelight. I am awaiting a faceoff between her father and Arjun in my dreamy world. I hope when they get together Arjun smashes her father

I dont know when I'll get this in the show but do show it in your FF if possible πŸ˜ƒ

Love Aayushi! I am so sorry I stopped reading your stories but I will read this one I promise :)

Also I wrote a one shot on Beyhadh. Do have a look when you get timeπŸ˜›
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Next day Vandana gets upset when Sanjh gets ready to meet the groom's family and tells Ayaan to talk with Arjun

Arjun : you don't have to think about my life, I will handle it by myself

Vandana : I was just trying to 

Arjun : please i want to just want to make it clear you are just my dad's second wife, don't try to be my mother

Ayaan : bhai enough, you have misbehaved with her enough, 

Arjun : stay out of this, I am not talking with you 

Ayaan : I will not, but at least think she is elder than you

Both brothers have heated argument till Saanjh and Vandana stops them 

Vandana : Saanjh, take him away

Saanjh : Arjun, stop it lets go from here, we are getting late for work (takes him out) 

Arjun : Did you see that Saanjh how she snatched my brother from me

Saanjh ; how many times I told you that keep your tongue in control, 

Arjun : nobody understand how lonely I am feeling right now 

Saanjh ; oh god, please at least send somebody who can unite this family if you can't do anything 

Later Saanjh goes to Maya's office to get signature on legal papers. 

Maya : okay, here you go and before you submit papers just make sure with me

Saanjh : don't worry ma'am it will be done by tomorrow and I will come personally

Maya : you can send with somebody if you don't want to come thats fine, I will call you it there is any problem in it

Saanjh : thank you ma'am, I will take your leave have a good day

Maya : you too, thank you Saanjh 

Saanjh : my pleasure (leaves cabin when she clashes on Arjun who ignores her in front of maya) you are showing me attitude just come home today

Arjun comes without knocking inside the door which kind of irks Maya

Maya : Mr sharma, don't you know one should knock on the door before coming inside the cabin

Arjun ; sorry ma'am but I don't have that habit actually

Maya ; then get used to it because I hate ill mannered people here alright 

Arjun : I got it, I just came here to inform you that I had talk with clients and they are happy with our new concept 

Maya : good, then you can help other employees for arranging the designs. 

Ayaan sees the same girl outside his college talking to people. The girl sees Ayaan with attitude and leaves. 

Ayaan : what an attitude but never mind there will be friendship one day 

The girl's name is Sufi who is sister of Maya's best friend. She is quite arrogant and full of attitude having passion of music and dance. Deep down is too much emotional regarding her family. 

Tanya : hey Sufi, wanna hear an excellent news (shows her the paper) 

Sufi : what is it, I don't have time to do the riddles

Tanya : Xaviers college have a band performing and they need a dancer, come on you are old student of this college

Sufi ; there is nothing in this world I cannot do, come with me (takes her to terrace) 

Tanya : why did you bring me here

Sufi : this is my dream (points arrow to the buildings) just wait and watch one day this whole world will be fan of my voice 

Tanya : but you know your brother is against all this, will you be able to do this

Sufi : I will, music is my passion nothing can break my focus in this, anyway I have to do the rehearsal for dance, I will see you later bye 

Tanya : I hope that day comes soon in your life Sufi that you fulfill your dream 

Ayaan's friends tells him join them for the band rehearsal. He plays the drum very intensely recalling his argument with Arjun in the morning.While coming home he sees two boys feeding each other lovingly . Ayaan reminisces how he used to walk holding his brother's hand, and fed by his brother in childhood. 

Sharma house

Ayaan sees Arjun sleeping on sofa and goes to him. 

Ayaan : I am sorry bhai (holds his hands in tears) 

Arjun wakes up hearing his weep and turn on the lights

Ayaan : I am very bad bhai, I shouted at you first time, please forgive me

Arjun : Ayaan what are you doing. don't do that its not your fault

Ayaan : bhai, why can't you accept mom, is she that bad in front of you, she sacrificed her life for both of us

Arjun : Ayaan, all these years of wounds are not healed in few days, I will try to fix this family but give me some time alright

Ayaan gets happy hearing his words and hugs his brother. Vandana listens to everything and is delighted to see Arjun making an effort. Saanjh as usual beeps her horn down at Arjun's apartment. 

Arjun : yes shorty (says in sleep) why are you calling me at midnight 

Saanjh : not midnight, mid day idiot, its almost 10, wake up 

Arjun gets late again for his work and gets probation from Maya. 

Maya : I told you I don't like late comers in my office, consider this as official warning 

Arjun : I am sorry ma'am, what is the plan for today 

Maya : yeah, I have to go for important meeting in afternoon, you read this file, it has all important details of our new project 

Arjun : sure, I will read it carefully and everything will be ready

Maya : good, you may leave

Arjun : looks like her life starts with work and ends with work, no fun in her life 

Later in the evening it starts raining heavily when Maya's car break down. She tries calling her driver but does not get network 

Arjun is passing from the same way and sees Maya standing in corner of tree trying to protect herself from rain. 

Arjun : Maya, are you okay? what are you doing here, look at the weather 

Maya does not say anything in fear when Arjun sees her car broken. 

Maya : I am fine, you go 

Arjun : look at yourself Maya, you are scared like hell, come with me I will drop you at home

Maya hesitantly extends her hand and sit in his car. Both of them have awkward  moment with each other. On the way to Maya's house they get stuck due to the rain. 

Constable : Sir, this road is blocked, it will take couple hours to recover. 

Maya : now what will we do

Arjun ; don't worry my house is close, lets go there 

Maya : are you crazy, your family will be there how can I go there

Arjun : don't worry, I will handle them, I cannot let you stay here alone

Maya gets bit relieved hearing him, Both of them reaches Arjun's house but does not find Ayaan and Vandana as they went to a relative's house. 

Arjun : you are all wet, why don't change inside, feel free

Maya wears Arjun's shirt who is mesmerized seeing her in his favorite shirt. He notices Maya's uncomfortable 

Arjun : don't be scared, I am way too decent to do anything bad

Maya ; its not like that, don't be guilty

Janvi calls Maya and asks about her whereabout 

Javni : I was so worried, your phone was not reachable, I called office, they said you left early 

Maya : mom, calm down I am fine, my car broke down and there was no help so one of my employee helped me, I will come back to you once roads are clear

Janvi : take care of yourself Maya, I was so worried about you

Maya : don't worry your daughter will not leave you so soon

Arjun takes the call and assures Janvi about Maya's safety 

Janvi : thank you dear

Arjun ; don't worry aunty, I will drop her safely later 

Maya : thank you 

Arjun gets overwhelmed seeing the relation between mother daughter.duo. 

Arjun : are you hungry? do you want to eat anything 

Maya : no thanks, I am fine

Arjun : you are very stubborn, come here and have something (makes her sit forcefully) 

Maya  : wow, who made this sandwiches, they are so delicious, did your mom made it

Arjun's smile vanishes hearing about ti but does not tell anything to her. The lights goes off due to thunderstorm which scares Maya. 

Arjun ; oh no, looks like fuse problem due to rain, I will go check 

Maya ; no (says with terrified face) don't go please I am scared of dark

Arjun : Maya, its okay I am here, okay stay here I will bring the candle 

Maya ; please (tightly holds his hand like she does not want to let him go) don't leave me alone 

Arjun sees vulnerable side behind a very ruthless, arrogant personality is innocent girl hidden to the world. He gives her the most needed comfort in her deserted life. 

Arjun : I am here, listen to your heart 

Maya keeps her eyes closed and stops shivering. The lights turn on when both of them come to their senses. 

Maya : sorry

Arjun : its okay, have some coffee you will feel better

Maya goes around the room seeing Saanjh and Arjun's pictures 

Arjun : what are you looking 

Maya : you and Saanjh are very close na, 

Arjun : very much, she is important part of my life nobody can take her place 

Maya feels bit jealous hearing it but suppresses her feelings. Both of them have chat for long time and dozes off. Maya wakes up early and sees Arjun sleeping peacefully on his bed. She smiles looking at him and leaves the house. Arjun wakes up finding Maya missing but sees her letter. 

"Thank you for everything Mr photographer, It was best moment of my life. I will see you at office. Come on time" 

Arjun smiles reading her letter when Ayaan and their mom comes back

Arjun : where were you? I tried calling you whole night

Ayaan : bhai, all roads were flooded so aunty told us to stay till morning 

Vandana sees Ayaan's bed unorganized and asks Arjun about it but he does not reveal anything about yesterday. 

Ayaan :mom, don't worry he might be doing some mischief yesterday 

Vandana : no Ayaan, there is something wrong 

Sufi is doing rehearsal when her friend Tanya  appreciates her dancing 

Sufi : thanks but real part will be memorable for this whole college  

Tanya : okay remember at sharp 7, in the hall be ready (leaves) 

Sufi looks at the guitar reminiscing the fight with her brother to continue singing. 

Sufi : I am sorry bhai I am doing this against your wish to fulfill my dream 

Ayaan is passing from room when he notices Sufi holding guitar intensely. One of Sufi's friend complains about being bullied by one of the college guys 

Sufi : you just tell me the name, I will straighten him 

Her friend points towards the guy standing near the vendor. 

Sufi ; you stay here, I will be right back 

By the time Sufi turns around Ayaan comes at the place and the guy leaves. Sufi misunderstands him and slaps him hardly

Sufi : aren't you ashamed of teasing a girl, I should have known that day, you are also in the same category 

Ayaan : what did I do? 

Sufi : look at your guts, you are asking me what you did 

Payal : Sufi, he is not the one, that guy left on bike look there

Before Sufi apologizes to Ayaan he leaves due to Arjun's call. 

Sufi : why didn't you tell me, I slapped that poor guy, what he might be thinking about me 

Precap : Maya warns Sufi to stay at her house till Sufi's brother come back. 

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice , i read it but will comment later!πŸ˜‰