Abhi-Meera/Priyansh-Namita AT #3: It's not US, it's the VIBE!

Posted: 7 years ago

Abhishek-Meera
The heart and soul of BBKD...because their love story was not just about them. They inspired, changed, motivated and nurtured their loved ones just by being their own beautiful selves...and helped each person find their better version. Be it Rohan finally facing his fears or Jaya Raizada speaking up for her daughter's happiness...or Babli, finally plucking up the courage to fight her physical disabilities and walk down the stairs. Their love could even melt the likes of a haughty Prahlad Raizada and a hypocritical bipolar grandmother (Amma). Nothing about them was ever so completely extra-ordinary, yet it stood out on its own and managed to touch our hearts the right way. Right from the development of their innocent, yet straightforward friendship to the realizations that it is something more...to her proposing him and their absolutely simple yet beautiful wedding. Each stage of development of their relationship left us wanting for more and yet gave us the happiness of having felt that moment.

Priyansh-Namita
If Abhishek-Meera were the heart and soul of BBKD, these two goofballs ensured they stayed that throughout the show. Their portrayal was so heart-warming and genuine that it became impossible to not love them individually as actors. But they didn't let us stop at that. Slowly, but surely...without us even realizing it fully, they made a place in our hearts and we couldn't help but admire their charming, sorted personas. They earned our respect and adoration even more when they dealt with the abrupt closure of BBKD with such dignity and grace. In fact, that is one of the reasons most of us are happily indulging the choti choti khushiyan and good memories the show provided us. They brought in innumerable amount of shades to Abhishek-Meera ... and their VIBE, took care of the unspoken underlying emotions and gave birth to an absolutely organic and heart touching chemistry.

So let's celebrate Abhi-Meera's journey and ofcourse the VIBE...because "if there is chemistry, then there has to be a VIBE". PJ-ND/Baba Priyansh-Dubeyji , whatever we end up calling them fondly...it's only them along with their VIBE that help us miss the show less and less! 🤗

New members are welcome anytime, anyday. No need to ask.. just begin posting.

P.S. Credit for the lovely banner goes to Anu (AreYaar) 🤗Edited by mads - 7 years ago
Reserved: PJ-ND best one-liners/ 😆
Reserved: list of videomixes 😳
Hey Mads ... that was so beautifully put together ... yes and truly the heart and soul of this journey were the two characters Abhi & Meera with their adorable quirkiness and endearing heart warming camaraderie ... I don't know when the line between Abhi-Meera faded and it so beautifully merged into the actors themselves-- Priyansh-Namita --- the very fact that made me such a huge fan is that every evening When I sat in front of the TV I invariably had a smile on my face and an anticipation I have experienced very rarely more so for a TV show... in fact I was amazed that I was gushing about a show like a teenaged schoolgirl 😆 😆 ... I could forget the stress of my daily life and be happily transported to a wonderland named BBKD... I guess meri khushiyon ko meri hi nazar lag gayi... but glad we can watch the reruns as many times as we like... but I always end up thinking what could have been!!!

THE NEW BANNER IS SO DAMN GORGEOUS & so fitting for the VIBE😆
I really wish I could be on more often but sigh health doesn't permit. I hope the ATs will still continue to exist once I've made a recovery😆
In honor of the new AT, a (lame) attempt on my behalf... thanks to the photogrid app on my iPhone and loads of commuting time in hands 😆..

Was actually debating whether to send this as a bday gift to PJ-ND (coz its a collection of their as well as my fav moments) but don't really have time to post or anything ...so let's see that doesn't look possible... so thought will post it here 😳
Mads such wonderful lines!!! And so aptly put. Thanks a lot deary❤️ Lovely collages and beautiful banner.❤️
Congrats BBKDians for the 3rd AT..🤗 
I hope we get more and more stuffs about NamAnsh to discuss on..aur BBKD ke episodes toh hai hi jo kabhi old nahi hosakte.

lots of love❤️
Lovely Banner Anuji!!!  Great choice of pics !!

Congrats for the new AT !!! yay!!

I tried something as well.😆

how do I post here??

edited - the Marathi Movie trailer looks good. Do let me know when it releases. ashutosh should stick to acting😆

edit- I figured it out myself😆

Edited by URnotThisBody - 7 years ago
congrats for 3rd appreciation thread BBKDians
Mads,you have beautifully put Abhi-Meera and Priyanshu-namita ❤️
with abhi-meera changing equation priyanshu-namita equation also changed.
It was like they are living Abhi-Meera characters
and I am happy that more people are joining in even after the show ended,this shows the beauty BBKD is.
welcome aarps14
It can never get old❤️
I hope so we get a dhamakedaar birthday segmentEdited by DivanIshraru - 7 years ago
Originally posted by URnotThisBody

Lovely Banner Anuji!!! Great choice of pics !!

Congrats for the new AT !!! yay!!

I tried something as well.😆

how do I post here??

edited - the Marathi Movie trailer looks good. Do let me know when it releases. ashutosh should stick to acting😆

edit- I figured it out myself😆

lovely collage
i simply love love love the first pic
There was so much happiness in their eyes
I just can't help bt love them even more in the pic
Such childish happiness and sparkle❤️