Another supernatural show...

Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys!
So we all here LOVE PKYEK, ABHIYA and VISU...I have been bingewatching the show and can't stop blushing whenever Abhay is on screen πŸ˜†
I was praying that my heart will be able to take it, but AbhIya are just TOO HOT and they still affect me the same way! And Vivian as Abhay is just uhhh... 😳
So coming to my qs now, do you guys think that another youth oriented supernairal show could do what PKYEK did? I mean the craze was CRAZYYY back in the day! And the chemistry ViSu had ufff!!! Can it be recreated?
And can't Ekta bring back PKYEK season 2? She had seasons for Naagin too, but not PKYEK! 😲 😲
What do you guys think?
pkyek season 2 has vry less chance...ekta kapoor never talk about it
pkyek is first supernatural show , abhay is first indian vampire nd any show can not effect as pkyek. all cast are fab nd abhiya is awesome...no one can repeat abhiya 
Originally posted by Supervampire

pkyek season 2 has vry less chance...ekta kapoor never talk about it
pkyek is first supernatural show , abhay is first indian vampire nd any show can not effect as pkyek. all cast are fab nd abhiya is awesome...no one can repeat abhiya

Its really sad tho, the show was wayyy ahead of its time...I hope Ekta does give us a season 2
If pkyek start at present time then its gonna breaking all records 
Originally posted by Supervampire

If pkyek start at present time then its gonna breaking all records

Totally.
Vivian is a much bigger star now than what he was when the show started so there will be many 'new' viewers...aur hum sab toh hai hi
PKYEK was actually pretty way ahead of its time. If such a show would be made now it would still.be ahead of its times. Regarding PKYEK 2 tbh it's not really a typical Ekta show so it's doubtful she can make a sequel. As for Naagin lesser said the better lol
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

PKYEK was actually pretty way ahead of its time. If such a show would be made now it would still.be ahead of its times. Regarding PKYEK 2 tbh it's not really a typical Ekta show so it's doubtful she can make a sequel. As for Naagin lesser said the better lol

I saw like 10 minutes of Naagin and shut off the TV πŸ˜†
PKYEK had good TRPs tho for a show way ahead of its time...I heard that ViSu had a fallout, is that true?
And they slso had some issues with Ekta?
I feel the ViVah pda had really spoiled the show...no visu interviews, less AbhIya screen time and all that...still one can only pray.
Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I saw like 10 minutes of Naagin and shut off the TV πŸ˜†
PKYEK had good TRPs tho for a show way ahead of its time...I heard that ViSu had a fallout, is that true?
And they slso had some issues with Ekta?
I feel the ViVah pda had really spoiled the show...no visu interviews, less AbhIya screen time and all that...still one can only pray.

There were reports yeah of a ViSu Fallout but I'm inclined to believe otherwise the way they always keep saying they'll jump to do it and I doubt they would say such stuff if they were on bad termsπŸ˜† and yeah Ekta had a problem with Vivah actually but I think that's sorted out now.. ab toh it's in Ekta's hands. Puri cast toh marr rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

There were reports yeah of a ViSu Fallout but I'm inclined to believe otherwise the way they always keep saying they'll jump to do it and I doubt they would say such stuff if they were on bad termsπŸ˜†and yeah Ekta had a problem with Vivah actually but I think that's sorted out now.. ab toh it's in Ekta's hands. Puri cast toh marr rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ikr! That I-F video of Suyyash and Ritwik, even they want a PKYEK 2...
Just that I don't want Panchi back, couldn't tolerate her by the end and more than that the ViVah PDA 🀒
^Ha ha. Panchi became unbearable, she literally had no contribution to the show than to bore us viewers with her rona dhona :P waise bhi TV industry is badalte rishton ki dastaan. You never know kab kaun kya ban jaye :D