Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by smallwonder

Please add me in... He seems a genuine guy - amongst my favs...πŸ˜›

Chalo LIKe karo post phir add karunga! 🀣
Jokes apart.

So good to see you here... :)

We share a common like this year... I like his bonding with Rohan and Lopa. 😳
Ok I liked your post now πŸ˜†  Glad we have common likes this season - last season I had more dislikes than likes πŸ˜†   I too liked Karan's bonding with Rohan... I wish Rohan speaks up more and Karan supports him... If they play as a team, I am sure they shall go far...😊
Originally posted by smallwonder

Ok I liked your post now πŸ˜† Glad we have common likes this season - last season I had more dislikes than likes πŸ˜† I too liked Karan's bonding with Rohan... I wish Rohan speaks up more and Karan supports him... If they play as a team, I am sure they shall go far...😊

Haha I already added you.

Yes, at least we can discuss now.

Well I'm happy that they're playing individually because as otherwise Salman will try to separate them . Right now their individual personalities are coming out. Karan is coming out as blunt and to the point speaking person. πŸ˜ƒ
Hi,
Please add me to the AT too😳
Heya! πŸ˜Š I am new to India Forums. Created an account just to discuss about Bigg Boss. Add me! 
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Hi,
Please add me to the AT too😳

Hi.Mahek ji

Welcome.to.you...so.glad.to.see you here... 😳

Ate you enjoying the show?
Originally posted by Swayamsiddha

Heya!😊I am new to India Forums. Created an account just to discuss about Bigg Boss. Add me!

Hi, you're most welcome dear. πŸ˜ƒ
What do you like about Karan?
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi, you're most welcome dear. πŸ˜ƒ
What do you like about Karan?

I think he is veryyy genuine person. He always takes stand for the right thing. And he never raises his voice at anyone and is always polite. Plus, the Karwa Chaut thing was so sweet. :') I loved it. I hope he goes to the Finals.
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi.Mahek ji

Welcome.to.you...so.glad.to.see you here... 😳

Ate you enjoying the show?

Hi,

Yes I am enjoying it, it's better than last year.

I like Rohan, Karan, Lopa and Lokesh.
Originally posted by Swayamsiddha

I think he is veryyy genuine person. He always takes stand for the right thing. And he never raises his voice at anyone and is always polite. Plus, the Karwa Chaut thing was so sweet. :') I loved it. I hope he goes to the Finals.

That's so great. You have noticed so many qualities in Karan. Please be active here. :)