Karan Mehra AT - OPEN For ALL Page16 NOTE - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Please add me too. I think he is doing well so far. I really want to see the Mehras bonding but at the same time I like how they are playing as individuals.
Aww it was so emotional when he saw nisha pic😭 he started crying and u can see how genuine is he.he wasn't even showing.it was gaurav and rahul who told everyone.lopa and akansha were so impressed from him..they were doing awww❤️
i have liked him since nach baliye times.. their love  for eachother was so evident  since then😳😳
I love him so much lol you already know my love for him
Karan is the best
Love and admire karan the most 
Count me in. I am really loving Karan. ❤️ He's my favorite along with Gaurav. 
I only knew that he played Naitik (didn't watch the show but knew), gosh.. I am really liking Karan so far. He is really sweet and sensible. ❤️
Originally posted by krutiv100

Please add me too. I think he is doing well so far. I really want to see the Mehras bonding but at the same time I like how they are playing as individuals.

Okay Krutiv. 😳
Yes, he needs to open up more and more.
Yes, being in the bond, yet playing individually.
Originally posted by ScreamForMe

Add me plz 😳

DONE. 😳
Originally posted by Briyanikidaig

Aww it was so emotional when he saw nisha pic😭he started crying and u can see how genuine is he.he wasn't even showing.it was gaurav and rahul who told everyone.lopa and akansha were so impressed from him..they were doing awww❤️

His voice as well changed when he stated Bigg Boss aapne emotional Kar diya.😔
He is bonding with all celebs nicely. All girls were drooling on him. 😳

Karan inspired me to become a good hubby like him... whenever I will get married. ⭐️ 😆
Really appreciate Karan's sorted and cool behavior towards everything. Decent guy. Hope he will go far in the competition. All the best😊