Brahmarakshas

Hi! New Here + Parag Tyagi in Sarkar 3

timepass22 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi All,
I am new to India Forums...not new really, I joined 2 years ago, but I haven't been active till recently :)

I have been watching Brahmarakshas since Day 1 and I am enjoying the show! Would love to discuss it with you guys on this forum.

On a side note, I read an article on Bollywood Life that Parag Tyagi will be playing a villainous character in the movie "Sarkar 3" along side Amitabh Bachchan. He had to be available for 3 months to shoot the movie and therefore Aparajita is the new BR.

Can someone confirm if I am allowed to post an article from another site here? If so, I'll edit my post and add the link.

Well, good luck to Parag on his new venture! But I do miss him as the BR 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh!! is it coz he left?? i dnt thnk... wen ppl asked him abt the development of appu being br.. he told he had no idea.. he felt it as creatives call... i am still believing parag wil b bak soon!!

ohh by the way..welcome to the forum... ❤️ happy to see tht new members are coming up!! have a gud time here!!! and i thnk u  cam give news links..!! dnt knw if any rules are there regarding ths!!😊
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello and welcome. This is a very peaceful forum, no fan wars, Jodi wars, no saas bahu wars. So be active and enjoy.
Regarding posting articles, as far as I know tellychakkar articles are not allowed in IF. No idea about others.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum. That's great news for Parag. I really miss him very much as BR!!!