Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishsur thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 4

New character enter - Mr Rahul ahuja has a event management company and a accounting firm.He is around 60 years manvi employer. he likes her like a daughter.

Ms Sheetal- Rahul daughter takes care of event management firm . very friendly likes manvi. She treats her like a older sister.

Manvi wakes up as her alarm goes on . She lives in simple 1 bhk apartment which is very cosy and has an Indian element to it . It was filled with photos of her family , her sister and of course her ex husband Virat .She rarely had visitors at her place. She was used loneliness , never revealed anything about her to anyone.

She works as an Chartered Accountant in  Ahuja Industries, very hard working and helpful to fellow colleagues in nature.

She had  her breakfast and gets ready for the day to begin as she is scrolling her phone on the agenda of the work that is needs to be complete today.

She leaves the house after checking all the locks and goes to car to reach her office on time.

Once she reaches office which is in the 20th floor gets busy with her routine and commitments.

Secretary-Manvi Mr Ahuja  is asking for you to meet him in 10 minutes.

Manvi- Thanks Milli i will be there right away.

Manvi knocks the door before entering . She gets a voice to come in. She is surprised to see Sheetal there as she is very busy these days and rarely comes to this office.

Manvi- Good Morning sir, Hi sheetal she gives them a small smile.

Mr Ahuja- Morning beta how many times have i said to you not to call me sir. Anyways have you gone through the tender file which is due this week.

Manvi- Sorry sir..I mean Uncle . yea i did go through the file will give u a clear picture on tender amount once i finalize few information.

Sheetal- eeks manvi how r u . She smiles big and hugs manvi tightly and happily. manvi sees her enthusiasm and smiles at her.

Manvi- i am good you tell where have u vanished these days.

Sheetal- busy with work yaar. I am working on Valentines day event.

Mr Ahuja- Haan beta what have u decided this year who is our special guest.

Sheetal- Its gonna be musical this year dad. I have shortlisted  an Indian singer from Mumbai India. Talks are still on with his PA . will let  you know once everything is ready.

Manvi becomes numb when she hears about this part of the news and prays it should not be the person whom she thinks . She wont be able to bare seeing him with his love it will make her weaker and broken further.

Sheetal- Manvi what happened u seem to be zoomed out in ur thoughts. All ok

Manvi- yep all fine was thinking of the work. 

Sheetal- yaar chill out don't work like this you will be cracked up soon. And you are coming to party this time and getting hitched how long r u planning to stay single.

Manvi looks down does say much gives her a small smile and leaves after informing about her deadline of some work.

She gets busy with her work all day . She stops at the beach which she goes every day . There were lot of children playing with each she see and smiles remembering her childhood and past.

Flashback-

Marriage proposal for manvi  comes . she is still thinking whether to say yes or no. Then she thinks its too early and goes to inform her grand mom on the same. She find her uncle and grandma talking about the proposal

Beeji-  it will be good if manvi gets married to virat. He seems like a nice guy to me

Madan Chachu (Uncle)-but she is still a kid we didn't even give her choice to ask whether she likes him and ready for this marriage. We cant force her ma.

Beeji- you are right beta but what if they decline jeevika proposal if we say no that manvi is not ready for marriage  . she will be heartbroken.

Madan Chachu- hmm i agree ma , but i want manvi happiness with jeevika 's she shouldn't  thinks that she is a burden and unwanted here .

Beeji- madan i love my grand daughters a lot . they r my pride  don't ever say that.

Manvi hears all this and she wants her sister happiness and decides to get married.

Manvi- beeji i will get married.

Beeji- but beta take ur time we will not force you.

Maanvi- i Trust you beeji and see i can like with my di all my life . she says pouting and gives a cheeky grin .

Beeji- r u sure beta

Manvi- trust me beeji i will not let you down at all.she is little scared but hides it well from them and gives a naughty glance and teases her uncle and grand mom.

Beeji and chachu laugh and tells how naughty she is.

Flashback ends

Tears are flowing from hers eyes like a fountain . She wipes her face and get ready to leave to her humble abode the place which gives her a little peace to live and move on in life.

manishsur thumbnail

Part 5

Kunal- virat PA cum friend 

Same day night in India ( Chandigarh). Virat finishes his dinner with his family  and comes to his room 

Phone rings , after 3 rings he picked up after seeing the caller id Kunal , he smiles.

Virat - hey buddy bolo, wassup

Kunal-  hey virat ,you have an offer from one of the international companies  to sing for the musical . Its is a good opportunity bro think about it. It will make you famous.

Virat- hmm where is it being held, i am already famous bro he says and smirked

Kunal- hahaha virat i know but still International fame is good and you deserve this chance.Its held in Florida US. On  14th February i have it on hold for your acceptance.

Virat -ok done let go plz do the necessary arrangements for trip.

Kunal- Awesome see this trip will change your life forever.

Virat- hopefully, thanks buddy and bye !!!!

Kunal- Bye Virat.

Kunal thinks i know virat you will not agree but you have lost your traits since manvi left you. I hope you realize one day that she is your love and you both get together. 

Kunal always found manvi very nice and helpful girl with good heart , in the months she stayed with virat and his interactions with her he came to know that she indeed liked virat a lot and started loving him. He prayed with all his heart for the love of these spl people to make them one forever.

Early Morning virat finishes his jog and joins his family in the lawn for a quick break fast .

Virat-Good Morning 

All- good morning.

Jeevika- how is work virat are you busy !!! i didn't see you yesterday also in the function.

Virat- Not really bhabi i have concert to attend to in Florida for the Valentines so was just getting prepared. 

Viren- Wow Florida nice !! enjoy we also could have come but u know my lovely is due :) he smiled

Virat- no problem bro , I want my nephew/ niece to be healthy we can go when they come.

Jeevika-All the Best virat ... go rock the stage ...

Virat- Thanks bhabi , What do you want from there i will get you all something.

Jeevika- No need virat just go and enjoy and come back safe . that is what i want from you your happiness. i know you will be successful in this concert also . I will fulfill your wish when you come back.

Virat smiles happily and thinks bhabi after i come back from the concert i will search for manvi and bring her back to this place then our family will be complete .

In the afternoon virat was watching Cricket match India Vs Australia T20.

He was cheering, door opens he find his brother looking at him, 

Viren- oops i forgot about the match virat, who's batting

Virat- Bhai India they r rocking he smiles so happily.

Viren sees the change of behavior in Virat as he is very happy after a really long time and decides to ask him, but he finds manvi photo graph on the side table for the first time in his room.Because as soon as they got married virat and manvi moved to Mumbai due to their career. so they hardly spent time at Vadera mansion , when manvi left them virat would visit every two months.He was surprised and decided to ask him.

Viren- whats up virat y are so happy today bhai share it with me too i will also take part in your happiness.

Virat- looks at viren and says yes bhai i am very happy today I love manvi!!!

Viren gets shocked what r u saying ??

Virat- yes bhai i love her i realized that today  . She left us because of me . She even faked that she loved some one else from her work . She wanted me to get my happiness , my love Maya.

Viren- what are saying can you please tell me clearly.

Virat-i dont know where to begin in short i failed you bhai i know i promised you that i will take care of her it was not easy my emotions were not ready to agree and could not see the logic . i have said horrible things to her ,When I realized my mistakes, it was too late to undo the damage that the words has done. It was the guilt and shame that made me it difficult for me to face her, to meet those innocent eyes again. She took my reservation towards her as my coldness, my hatred and she made it easy for me by moving away from me. I don't blame her because I'm fully responsible for her reaction.

I was with maya not physically but mentally . my thoughts always surrounded maya. I didn't  care for manvi even a bit . whether she was well or not i didn't care we did live in the same house .

Viren - what the hell are you saying is it because of you that manvi left you . tell me No please tell me its No my brother can be a monster like this. Did u have anything to with her running away from the family leaving even her soul sister.

Virat- Yes bhai i hate to admit its all true . i came to know about the running away thing was a trick so that she can move away and maya will get the respect and right choice for this family.

Viren was hell angry and started shouting no  this cant happen no !!!

Virat- Its true bhai the one of her colleague Mr Karan whom she faced love interest with i saw him at a party with his wife Sameera who was good friends with her. They told me the truth as she asked them to play along with the act. I was shocked to know the truth .

Viren - when did you come to know about this . 

Virat- a few days back.i thought if i tell u ppl the truth then i will not get maya in my life though i felt bad for manvi , guilt kept growing  in my heart.

Viren- And you telling me this now .  How more selfish can you get. Her family and Jeevika hates her so much that she ended up supporting you , she believed you that her own blood.

Virat- plz bhai don't say that . i know i was wrong

Viraaat !!!!! both the brothers turn around to find jeevika she is crying and cursing herself so much.

Viren- jeevika careful just relax

Jeevika-how could i relax i am bad sister , i blamed her for his sorrow instead she was the victim in this whole thing. she cry's in viren arms.

Virat- i am soo sorry bhabi

Jeevika- Sorry yea right , y r u even saying it to me even am a player in your game where i defeated my sister and even went to the extent of abusing her, kicking her out the house and speaking ill about her even today!!! i must be the worlds horrible sister.

Viren- I told you jeevika , its ok now lets find Manvi and bring her back

Jeevika- how will we face her virenji what will she think of me . She will never forgive me.

Viren- No jeevika you are again going on the wrong thoughts, manvi has a big heart she will forgive you , she loves you.

Virat- haan bhabi she will forgive you.

All the 3 go down and tell what had happened , In the end elders were really pissed of with virat attitude , but viren asked them to forgive him  as he is changed and wants to mend the relationship with her.

Swamini Bua- i knew something was wrong 

Vanshika- poor kid has to face all this for no fault of hers, god knows where is she now.

Swamini- in what confidence will you win her back virat tell me does she love you. I don't want her to get hurt again and suffer because of you. It was my mistake to spoil her life . i trusted you when you told ok for this marriage.

Virat- i know she loves me whenever she saw me with maya she used to be sad and her friend karan told me that she loved me so much but didn't have the guts to say and face rejection. she even knew my likes and dislikes, without me telling her .I am so sorry everyone she looks down with a tears in his eyes.

today i promise you all that i will win her back and give her the rightful place in this house.

Jeevika- mannu you will be back and i will ask for forgiveness from you, even your niece/ nephew are waiting for you. I am so sorry !! love you .

Viren- ok now that all is clear i will talk to my detective friend and try to find her .

Dadaji - yes Viren bring back my  beti , we will never let her go.

Now all are happy  and  with a new determination to bring the soul of the house back .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manishsur thumbnail

Part 6 :)

This is Arjun- Manvi childhood and long lost friend client of Mr Ahuja. he is very friendly and loves chatting and very efficient and hardworking in nature . 

He is one of the Youngest  successful CEO's in India, Heads Kundra Industries.His fiancee is Purvi Deshmukh is a doctor in Delhi.

Florida 

Hotel  board room where manvi is presenting her tender quotation on behalf of her company where the clients and board of directors are present for an new partner of a company.

The final results are yet to told as all the presentations are given.

Host - So all the presentation and quotation are being presented . So i will request  Mr Arjun Kundra of Kundra Industries to give out the final results . Thanks. everyone claps.

Manvi smiles and assures her boss with a smile they would get it. he smiles back appreciating her effort .

Arjun- So ladies and Gentlemen a big thank you for your presence and the tender quotations. Its a really  overwhelming response. The partner of our company would be Ahuja Industries with $700000 and 35% stake for the next ten years .Congratulations and Welcome to our company.

Everyone clap . Mr Rahul is happy and proud with manvi work he goes and hugs her with a warm smile she returns the hug. Sheetal smiles at manvi and wishes her.

Mr Ahuja- Thank you beta , i knew you would do it.

Manvi- Uncle please its my duty , i am happy and am privileged to  do this for my  company . I know how much this means to you. So plz dont thanks and make me an outsider. she says this pouts.

Mr. Ahuja- He laughs and says bless u beta ...

Sheetal- eeks manvi now this calls for a party . I will make the arrangements plz dad.

Mr. Ahuja-Sure beta , well will definitely party ...OK and manvi you r coming ,becoz ur  the star of the evening  beta, mana mat karna ( plz don't decline)

Manvi- Smiles i don't think i will come , U know i don't like partying

Sheetal- no excuse you are coming  i will not talk you otherwise . she gives a sad look .

Manvi- hmm ok fine.

Evening 

Manvi goes home to get ready for the party she wonder what should she wear for the evening , she checks her closet and finds a nice outfit sleevesless black short dress with frills and a bow .

She had worn the dress with pearl studs in her ear a simple bracelet with pearls her di gift, and three inch black heels with minimum make up. she looks like  a princess . 

Satisfied with her appearance takes her black clutch and moves to the destination Star Hotel , Where the party is being held.

Sheetal she has worn a  red dress which compliments her looks totally, she is just talking to few associates that  her father had introduced.

She sees Manvi entering in and excuses herself and walks toward her to greet.

Sheetal- Manvi di you look hot wow , am sure guys will drool over you today. hmm who will even look at me , and she pouts.

Manvi- shut up sheetal u  start Ur melodrama anywhere hmm she shakes her head , thanks for you compliment , i don't need a guy in my life.

Sheetal- yea yea i know madam don't start your speech again. Its true you look like a princess. If i was a guy i would have made you mine, she gives her a naughty smile .

Manvi- Chiii Sheetal pathetic it sounds , R u sure Ur straight, i have my doubts.

Sheetal- What manvi, i am very much straight and single waiting for my Prince Charming you see. Haiii she tells her dreamily.

Mr & Mrs Ahuja- Ofoo u  started Ur teasing session again,  leave the poor girl alone. will you.

Mrs Ahuja- how r u beta , congrats for Ur success and god bless you.

Manvi-i am doing fine, thanks aunty and smiles .

Mr ahuja- Manvi beta come let me introduce to partners and clients .

She excuses herself and meets them.

Mr Ahuja- Mr Kundra just a second i want to introduce you to my  employee and my second daughter.

manvi smiles and feels overwhelmed and a drop of tear comes out of her eyes as she feels loved which had becomes distinct in her life .

Mr Ahuja sakes his head and side hugs her.

MrAhuja- meet Manvi she is the reason for this partnership.

Arjun- Hello Manvi nice to meet you, you r really talented and i am happy to work with people of this stature i am looking forward for it.

Mr Ahuja excuses himself as some one called him .

Manvi- smiles Hi Mr Kundra , Thanks for your compliments , i hope to work according the company expectations.

Arjun- Please call me Arjun Mr Kundra soundslike am old.

Manvi- sure Arjun.

Arjun- so you are Indian  , nice tell me something about yourself.

Manvi she is taken aback for a minute doesn't know how to react , she is shocked.

Arjun looks at her and smiles don't worry manvi i just asked causally as these business parties bore me to death. let be friends what say!!!

Manvi finds it little uncomfortable but then when she see his smile she felt his innocence and truth in his eyes and says ok friends and smiles.

Arjun grins and says let me tell you  something about me to you so will feel less awkward. I was born in delhi went to Hrishikesh public school in Hrishkesh passed out 99 batch. i love sports and music . then went London for future studies completed my MBA from Yale.

Manvi get suprised and remembers he school days and  asks 99 batch she remembers and smiles  says u used to be fat and always eat chocolate rite.Y Mr Rolu Polu remember me ????

Arjun- was shocked how do u know all this wait wait omg omg is it Manvi chaudary the notorious girl with two braids is it really you. Man how can i forget you were my only friend in school who supported me .

Manvi smiles widely yes rolu its me

Arjun- plz mannu dont call me that it doesn't suits me . i look handsome now  yaar

Manvi- hmm that's true its difficult to imagine though . I am very happy meeting you.

Arjun- yea we will work together now, So how is everyone at home how is di , beeji and dabbu .

Manvi smile fades and she fakes it by saying they are all good. 

Arjun is so happy to see her he hugs her she also hugs him back .

Sheetal sees this and comes to them and smiles .Hey guys was sup she asks with a smirk to tease them

Arjun smiles and says Ms Ahuja we are friends from childhood we went to the same school right  mannu.

Sheetal   Wow really i will ask you about her , and plz call me sheetal.

Arjun- hmm anytime sheetal, Right mannu.

Manvi- ok guys i gotta go its getting late see you tomorrow.

Sheetal- but manvi dinner

Arjun- yes we are having dinner and you can go , sheetal is right

manvi- hmm ok as you guys wish ,come lets have dinner.

They have dinner together , arjun absorbs manvi thinks that she changed so much and thinks brushes up thinking when people grow up they change .

Manvi bids bye to everyone and also exchanges her number with arjun on his polite request which she couldn't decline.

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow after a long time a ss on virman loved it plzz update
manishsur thumbnail
Originally posted by: malathinia

Wow after a long time a ss on virman loved it plzz update

Thank you :) will update soon ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
manishsur thumbnail

Part 7

Chandigarh

At the breakfast table

Viren- good mornin bhai, I spoke to a detective for manvi . i will be needing a few information and photo graphs of her.

Virat- really bhai, i will help him with all the information he wants about her, thank you soo much bhai he has a big smile.

Dadaji- by the way virat . You said that Karan knew about manvi plan , i think he should be knowing about her whereabouts right.

Bua- haan even i have same doubt since yesterday.

Virat- i asked him dadaji , he told me that she is not in touch with them and i think they are telling me the truth. But all they said was she was planning to settle in abroad , Not India.

Viren- Ok lets meet him in the afternoon . He coming down here.

Everyone accepts and has a ray of hope for finding the missing piece or the soul of the family.

Later in the day The detective comes and collects information promising a speedy results and leaves the house.

Virat phone rings its Kunal call.

Kunal- Hi virat

Virat- Hey kunal, kuch kaam tha kya

Kunal- haan we need to leave tomorrow for the concert everything is booked by our sponsor company.

Virat- Oh teek hai i will meet you tomorrow in the airport .

Kunal- Haan flight is at 7am , chal bye.

Virat- Bye.

He turns and tell his family about his program . They all ask him to go and enjoy and they will get positive results on the search.

Next Day Virat takes good wishes and blessings from his family to leave Airport.

Kunal- hey bro here

Virat - smiles hi and give him a manly half hug and kunal returns his hug.So all set for the trip i am performing on valentines day right.

Kunal- Yep bro, that it the sponsors are also Indian Ms. Sheetal Ahuja is the holding this event ,She is the daughter of industrialist Mr. Rahul Ahuja a famous business person in USA.

Virat- Nice to know. 

Virat is very anxious and still in two minds whether to go or not mainly because if the detective comes up with any whereabouts of manvi , he wont be there to go and check and also prays that she is safe and sound.

Kunal observes virat and asks kya hua virat. what are you thinking . are you feeling bad because maya cant join  you as its Valentines eve.

Virat- What !!! he is shocked No kunal nothing like that

Kunal is taken aback y are you reacting like this virat , u can tell me i am you best friend first, so please don't you dare hide anything from me , He warns.

Virat looks at kunal and then tell me hi everything from maya to last evening episode to him, and finally says I love Manvi.

Kunal is little shocked but then sees his friends  state and thinks virat now is in love with Manvi, but it angers him too see he is wasted so much time and its gonna be a uphill task for him and his family.

Abey now you Understood what a person are you .R u  at least serious this time, i kept on telling you give your marriage a chance but you didn't heed my words.

Virat- i Know kunal i am dimwit i deserve this but because of me manvi got punished , i feel so ashamed , now i will change and become a guy who worth of her  love. I need your support buddy please.

Kunal- you better as she is like a sister to me, and i want you also to be happy , I will help you any way you want.

By them they hear the announcement of their flights and move into checking and other formalities before boarding the flight.

They sit in Business class where in kunal gets the window seat and virat next to him.

Virat looked around the flight and found a married couple a rather a newly married couple so in love, he turned his head around smiled sadly.

Flashback

Manvi is sitting in the decorated bed in Virat room, she is very anxious as she felt something off in virat behavior and does not know what to assume may be he is yet to come into terms with the wedding.

Virat enters and looks irritated and angry on Manvi he closes the door and goes to her.

Virat- you can go and change no need to sit like a show piece like this he speaks so rudely with her.

Manvi- what are saying virat did i do something wrong.

Virat- you are asking me that shit women, couldn't you decline this marriage . I already have a girlfriend and i love her .

Manvi- What how could you do this to me virat, what did i even do to you to spoil my life

Virat- i spoiled yours  or u spoiled mine who asked you get along with my family!!! he burns her with his looks and tells Don't you dare come near me you will not even stand a chance next to my Maya. I will divorce you soon and get married to my love .Understand

Manvi has tears in her eyes . She whispers fine then i will not cross your path. i will stay with you till my di is settled in her life.

Virat- that will be better for you , We will leave to Mumbai tomorrow , I know you work there, We will stay in my house  and of course separate rooms. And you better behave with my family well even if its fake relationship i don't want to hurt my family.

Manvi is broken from within and thinks about her destiny and moves to get changed.

Virat goes and changes his dress after comes out.

He finds her getting ready to sleep  in the couch across the room and the light are dim.

Virat- suno will be you be comfortable there 

Manvi- haan yes i will be comfortable, thanks can you please switch off the light.

Virat switches off the light and settles in the bed, he feels guilty but is not ready to agree as he thinks she is at fault so she should suffer and goes off to sleep.

Manvi- sees virat sleeping and thinks oh god i did this for my sister happiness and please keep her happy and give her my share of happiness she signs and goes back to sleep.

Few days later

In Mumbai

Manvi comes back from work , really tired . they just live in the same house and hardly see each other as virat is always busy in the recordings and shows.

Manvi enters and finds Maya and Virat hugging each and virat has a beautiful smile on his face. She finches and tries to move away when virat finds her, he sees hurt in her eyes and gulps ,but mask his face with anger.

Virat- Manvi meet maya the love of my life .is not she beautiful .

Manvi- tries to cover her tears and smiles  i am so sorry i didn't mean to disturb  you guys, yes she is !! Hi Maya nice meeting you. she excuses herself with her heavy heart she has no chance with her husband ever.

Maya- What was that virat , you don't have to be so rude to her , poor girl what was her mistake in this.

Virat- leave it, come lets go for dinner , forget her.

Maya tries to say something but then he doesn't let her talk and takes her out.

one day virat comes back complete drenched in rain and has cold and fever, he falls on the couch in living room. manvi passes by sees this and gets shocked.

She is scared in the first then approaches him. but then with the help of housemaid she moves him to his room and asks him to help with change of his dress.

She checks his temperature in thermometer and its quite high she keeps  wet cloth in forehead and dries his hair.

she keeps checking regularly and he is deep sleep.she checks his room which she is come for the very first time and smiles .he checks him out how handsome he looks, the mentally pats her head he is not yours don't think in that angle .

Morning Virat wakes up feeling better he wonders i had fever and how come i feel better now.

He gets up and finds medicine and breakfast for him in the side table, he shocked then thinks might be maya as she promised to come , he happily eats and has his medicines.

Just then Maya enters she looks at virat as asks what happened r u sick.

Virat- ya y r u shocked , do you have short term memory baby  and he laughs , thanks for the medicine and breakfast it was yum

Maya- what i didn't do anything i just entered this house.

Virat is confused and calls his household maid to check he thinks why will manvi do it she is brat and doesn't even care for me.

Ramu Kaka- yes sir, 

Virat- who changed me and made breakfast for me

Ramu kaka- sir you fainted in living room manvi mam asked me to help her to bring you here and change your clothes, she was here all night she kept cloth to reduce your fever and this medicine and breakfast was prepared by her. she just left half hour back to office giving instruction on you food and medicines.

Virat - ok you can leave .

Maya- don't you think you are too rude towards her. she helped you so much if you don't love her fine at least be a civil and acknowledge her,poor girl nobody would have taken this behavior and told your family and moved away but she didn't do anything just kept on listening to your accusing and anger.

think  about it virat. take care i have a show in the evening bye !!!!

Virat- thinks for the first time how he behaved with her past 6 months even the she didn't tell him anything. he remembers his promise with his brother and he failed . He thinks that i will not trouble her anymore for the rest 6 months and let her live in  peace and hopefully she will find someone  who will deserve her.

Flashback ends

Kunal calls virat  what happened are you ok . 

virat smiles sadly and nods his head.

Kunal- ok come flight has landed lets get going.

They come out and wait for the person who come to pick them up.

Heyy guys

I hope you will like this update please do comment if you like ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

manishsur thumbnail
Part-8
i hope you will like this update ðŸ˜›

Virat and kunal were waiting for the person to pick them up , just then they saw a man holding a pluck card with Vadera written on it and headed towards him.

They exchange pleasantries and leave for the hotel . Virat finds a sudden peace and happiness after reaching this place which he felt missing part of his heart nearing him  . He wondered and thought oh gosh i am still thinking about manvi its all her effect, what have you done to me manvi and he smiles.

Virat and kunal goes to Meet Sheetal who's arranged for this event.kunal and virat enter her cabin after knocking for permission , sheetal look at them and instantly she falls in love with kunal she thinks awe how handsome he is, same goes with kunal  and both share a eye lock, virat is really surprised because kunal never looked at a girl in this way and he coughs to break their eye lock .

hello i am virat singh vadera , offers his hand for a hand shake , sheetal smiles and says  hi i am sheetal, hi beautiful i am kunal virat best friend and PA says kunal, its my pleasure to have you perform for us says sheetal and smiles at them .

They discuss about the event and meanwhile kunal keeps staring at sheetal and after some time they take a leave and move towards the hotel .

in office same day,

manvi and Arjun are discussing something regarding work  and sheetal enters to meet them.

Hey guys sheetal screams in happiness , arjun and manvi smile and responds to her. I am here to invite you people to the valentines night which is held tomorrow, eee am so excited.

Arjun laughs looking at her enthusiasm and tells yep i know but i miss my love she is India , he makes a sad face, manvi and sheetal give him a cheeky grin and says ahaaa my love is it. 

Arjun immediately starts blushing and sheetal says manvi di look at arjun he is smitten in love .

Manvi fakes and anger and says why did you tell me about her , i know am not you best friend but still u could have told me

not  like that manvi i was going to tell you about her was just waiting for a chance  and he tells them everything  about his fiancee purvi  and he also says i have told her about you already she is excited to meet you , you are coming to my wedding in India with me .

Manvi says OK course deep down she doesn't want to go back , she doesn't want arjun to feel bad, and sheetal starts winning what about me says sheetal am i not Ur friend.

of course dumbo i will call you also now that you have become my friend.now tell about tomorrow event lets rock it am so excited to spend this day with two good friends . its a musical theme and the code is red for girls and black for men . its starts a 6 in Hyatt hotel . i have already registered your names you people will come and get your passes says sheetal  .by the way who is singing any special Indian music asks arjun.

Well we have guitar artists , a ball dance and special Indian singer who will light the day with his rocking music says sheetal. Acha who is he  asks arjun . Nahh that 's a surprise my bestie's  you will find out tomorrow and she winks.

Manvi listens and show a disinterest says guys u ppl carry on its  not my kind of thing i am going to spend my time at home peacefully.

Nope no ways !!! both yelled at her .. if you don't come then even we will not and  they started whining , manvi still refused . common yaar live life its only one time , every time i call you for something you refuse why are you like this manvi please , swear on me you are coming i want you to be happy in life i see you as your sister , i can do so much at least for you to enjoy says sheetal.

Haan manvi there is nothing wrong you know you have changed so much , the mannu i knew was daring and fun loving whats happened to you asks arjun.

manvi gulps and says OK guys enough of lecturing me i will come but please spare my ears i cant take it anymore you both are such Drama queens .

Arjun and sheetal pouts cutely and manvi laughs and all three share a group hug.

Sheetal and Arjun leaves her cabin and manvi thinks at-least these people care for me i should not disappoint them so let me go for this party. 

She finishes her work and goes to usual beach to spend some time.

Meanwhile  virat and kunal go out for sight seeing and apparently come to same beach.

Its beautiful lets go to beach says virat , haan yaar come lets go they go to the shore and walk along with it let the water kiss their feet and it is giving them a immense peace.

Manvi sitting a little far from them is not looking anywhere particular is still lost in thought.

Kunal keeps looking ahead and walks and suddenly he looks at her.

Virat look over there she looks very familiar is not it. virat looks at her and his heart skips a beat and he feels like he knows her and just then Arjun sees manvi sitting there and goes and joins her. 

what happened manvi y are you sitting alone  arjun asks, manvi jerks and says it gives me peace and kind of new hope everyday. OMG you talk like 70 years old khush raho yaar i want to see my old manvi and he starts tickling her and she laughs loudly.

Virat and karan now sees that girl is manvi and are shocked and happy to see her finally is about to approach her when he find s a guy sitting beside her . Virat looks at her as arjun is holding her hands he feels jealous  and says how could he hold her hand and boils in anger.

Kunal looks at virat reaction and stops him look virat this is not the place to show your anger we need to find information about her and him and don't jump into any conclusion like last time please.

but what if he is her boy friend and she is moved on life then what about me asks virat in apprehension.

Look virat its her life to choose whom she wants to live with if at all he is her boyfriend and she is happy i think you should let them be , you have no right on her, you are her ex- husband, but i don't think its her boyfriend , because manvi has loved you i had seen it in her eyes. its not easy to move on so easily.

Virat sighs and looks for manvi by the time manvi and arjun had left. they keep searching  and with the hope that she is in this city they will find her soon and express his love to her.

Edited by manishsur - 7 years ago