Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
wow.. never imagined one would make a film on this.. but I will not watch this.

Hospital is the place  where you see ALL sides to a human nature -- from utter shallowness to deep realizations about life, from being treated as a mere commodity(even worse) by doctors to being saved by the very doctors in the nick of time..and so on.. you get to see all the extremes of all possible spectrums of human nature.. it's mind-boggling. And, the behaviour of visitors - things they speak like oil, hair, dress, jewellery, padosi log, and that when they sit beside a patient on death bed is just... my mind goes numb😆 
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This looks so much fun! Really happy PC opted to produce this (compared to shit Bhojpuri film she did)
Ashuotsh is a bad actor per-se but the ensemble cast looks like a notable one and has  done great job!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Marathi industry have been coming up with new gems every year... This also looks good, sentimental, yet funny.

Ashutosh looks awkward, Wish it was some other actor.

Thought PC would go for punjabi movie, since she loves to scream from rooftop that she is a Punjabi...but anyways, good decsion, hope it does well
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anjs

Marathi industry have been coming up with new gems every year... This also looks good, sentimental, yet funny.

Thought PC would go for punjabi movie, since she loves to scream from rooftop that she is a Punjabi...but anyways, good decsion, hope it does well

Priyanka's 1/2 Punjabi, 1/4 Bihari and 1/4 Malayali. Priyanka's producing all types of cinema. Her Punjabi production Sarvann is in the works... they're shooting for it right now. It stars Amrinder Gill. 
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

she is producing a punjabi movie as well. 

Priyanka Chopra's production house starts work on first Punjabi film

Priyanka Chopra's production house, Purple Pebble Pictures (PPP), has started working on its first Punjabi feature.

56  12 Google +0
By: PTI | Mumbai | Published:February 28, 2016 10:04 am
Priyanka Chopra, Priyanka Chopra production house, Priyanka Chopra production house film, Priyanka Chopra production house name, Purple Pebble Pictures, PPP, Purple Pebble Pictures priyanka, Priyanka Chopra film, Priyanka Chopra work, Priyanka Chopra news, Priyanka Chopra upcoming film, entertainment newsPriyanka Chopra's production house, Purple Pebble Pictures (PPP), has started working on its first Punjabi feature.

Actress Priyanka Chopra's production house, Purple Pebble Pictures (PPP), has started working on its first Punjabi feature.

The 33-year-old actress, who is currently shooting the second season of her American TV series "Quantico" in Montreal, Canada, took to Twitter to make the announcement.

Also read: Priyanka Chopra leaves to attend Oscars, shares a picture

"Congratulations @purplepebblepictures Pictures on starting our 1st Punjabi Feature starring Amrinder gill," she wrote.
PRIYANKA 
"@priyankachopra

Congratulations @PurplePebblePic on starting our 1st Punjabi Feature
Starring @IamAmrinderGill https://www.instagram.com/p/BCRnpu1JsyA/ 

•  
  •  222222 Retweets
  •  
  •  901901 likes

The film is written by Karan Guliani, who has also penned the story with Ambadeep Singh serving as screenplay and dialogue writer.

Priyanka's mother Madhu Chopra will be producing the project.

Purple Pebble Pictures lineup also includes films in Bhojpuri and Marathi

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/priyanka-chopras-production-house-starts-work-on-first-punjabi-film/

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thought PC would go for punjabi movie, since she loves to scream from rooftop that she is a Punjabi..but anyways, good decsion, hope it does well

Why you offended though? She is a CHOPRA , she is a Punjabi
Anyways she is producing one...
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ViccoTurmeric

Why you offended though? She is a CHOPRA , she is a Punjabi
Anyways she is producing one...

why would i get offended dear...i just lost a little bit of respect for her, when she seemed over-enthu to show her punjabi fans that she is a punjabi.

I feel all these celebrities are huge stars, and they belong to the whole country...she or any celebrities, be it Amitabh or DP or Sharukh khan has not achieved fame only from one part of the country...same way PC hasnt become this famous only cause of her punjabi fans, but we are all her fans, or rather i used to be...

Aren't these the same people who say celebrities and people from art background belong to the world, blah blah...but then she was interested in only proclaiming love for her punjabi fans...showing off that she is a punjabi...fair enough...just that, that day, she lost a fan in me...

anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka's 1/2 Punjabi, 1/4 Bihari and 1/4 Malayali. Priyanka's producing all types of cinema. Her Punjabi production Sarvann is in the works... they're shooting for it right now. It stars Amrinder Gill. 

great...i didnt know that...in the interview that i saw, she was screaming how she is a punjabi ...never did she mention about being an Indian or how she cant pick one state as she has a mix of 3 states...

anyways, how she wants to see herself is her choice...but she definitely lost me as her fan, that day...

cause i really feel these big stars dont belong to any one region...they belong to the whole country.

anyways, i dont want to take this topic on some other track, so wont comment on this further...

loved the trailer, will definitely watch the movie too 😊

------------------------------------------

here is a joke i had read somewhere...but it should apply to us all, not only PC

AN Foreigner VISITED INDIA AND WENT BACK TO Native country

WHERE HE MET HIS INDIAN FRIEND WHO ASKED HIM
HOW DID U FIND MY COUNTRY
THE Foreigner SAID IT IS A GREAT COUNTRY
WITH SOLID ANCIENT HISTORY
AND IMMENSELY RICH WITH NATURAL RESOURCES.
THE INDIAN FRIEND THEN ASKED ...
HOW DID U FIND THE INDIANS ...??
INDIANS??
WHO INDIANS??
I DIDN'T FIND OR MET A SINGLE INDIAN
THERE IN INDIA...
WHAT NONSENSE??
WHO ELSE COULD U MET IN INDIA THEN...??
THE AMERICAN SAID ...
IN KASHMIR I MET A KASHMIRI-
IN PUNJAB A PUNJABI"-
IN BIHAR,MAHARASTRA, RAJASTHAN, BENGAL, TAMILNADU, KERALA
BIHARI, MARATHI, MARWADI, BENGALI, TAMILIAN, MALAYALI...
THEN I MET
A MUSLIM,
A HINDU,
A CHRISTIAN,
A JAIN,
A BUDDHIST
AND MANY MANY MANY MORE
BUT NOT A SINGLE INDIAN DID I MEET
Edited by anjs - 7 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

great...i didnt know that...in the interview that i saw, she was screaming how she is a punjabi ...never did she mention about being an Indian or how she cant pick one state as she has a mix of 3 states...

anyways, how she wants to see herself is her choice...but she definitely lost me as her fan, that day...

cause i really feel these big stars dont belong to any one region...they belong to the whole country.

anyways, i dont want to take this topic on some other track, so wont comment on this further...

loved the trailer, will definitely watch the movie too 😊

there's nothing wrong with screaming she's Punjabi... i do that too, It's called Punjabi pride. Last time I checked punjabis are Indians too. When Priyanka was shooting for Barfi she said how awesome it was to be shooting in Kerala because she's 1/4 Malayali and when she was shooting for Jai Gangajaal she loved being back shooting where she was born... she's Bihari. Priyanka always says she's a desi girl... that includes the entire des.