For The Win: Aishwarya Rai vs Angelina Jolie!

Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhevXwjDcvo[/YOUTUBE]

Opinions? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I agree with the outcome! :p  (although Angelina is a better actress)
I also agree that she does come off snobbish sometimes.. especially in such commercials. 

I liked that man who kept voting for Aish on every round :p  (man on the left with another chubby man)

BTW, I didn't get the Louis Vuitton commercial. They didn't really SELL the product through the commercial.. and I don't get the context... bad commercial IMO, or maybe I should re-watch on youtube.

EDIT --- Acha.. so I watched the commercial.. it's not selling anything.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX2OKv2TCtI[/YOUTUBE]

Copy pasting this from Youtube.

An interview with Jolie that will be posted later in the month. In it, she is expected to discuss how her visit to Cambodia was a life-changing experience, awakening her to the plight of Third World countries. She adopted her eldest son, Maddox, from Cambodia and she and Brad Pitt established the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation, which is active in community development and conservation in the country.

She's barefoot, wearing her own clothes, less makeup and toting her own elegantly weathered monogrammed Alto bag. Yet Angelina Jolie looks radiant and completely in her element, reclining on a wooden boat in a verdant, lakeside landscape in Cambodia's Siem Reap province. Jolie discovered the country in 2000 when she filmed "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider," and it sparked her humanitarian activism. 

She's the latest celebrity to pose for Louis Vuitton's popular "Core Values" campaign " and surely the only one who brought four children to the photo shoot, some of whom had to be shooed out of Annie Leibovitz's frame. 

Core Values celebrates Vuitton's timeless classics in real situations on 'real' people - meaning celebrities rather than models - and runs alongside their seasonal 'fashion' campaigns.

The campaign is expected to run for at least 18 months and will also feature a video interview with Jolie filmed on location later in the month.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
reminded me of the proverb "dur ke dhol suhane lagte hai". ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by bigul - 7 years ago
Haha both are a turn off to the same magnitude. It's hilarious how similar these two are...though maybe Jolie is slightly a better actress. But only slightly. Both fake personas and also highly pretentious. Though maybe Jolie's laugh ain't as annoying. ๐Ÿ˜›

Verdict: All or none!
Nice to see Ash won!

I don't know Angelina much, but she is definitely one of the most stunning women and a great actress too - loved her work in Changeling.
angelina jolie. her name is not on panama scandals  papers n actually she really works for people!!!! Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by bosskibiwi

angelina jolie. her name is not on panama scandals  papers n actually she really works for people!!!!

For the record, being on Panama papers isn't conclusive of anything. It just means she invested abroad, not that she didn't pay taxes. 

But trust haters to use things as per their convenience to defend their hatred.
Originally posted by ponymo

For the record, being on Panama papers isn't conclusive of anything. It just means she invested abroad, not that she didn't pay taxes. 

But trust haters to use things as per their convenience to defend their hatred.
same goes for blind fans who think their fave is GOD!!!  blind worshipping is not good either... for some1 who is a tax chor๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by bosskibiwi

same goes for blind fans who think their fave is GOD!!!  blind worshipping is not good either... for some1 who is a tax chor๐Ÿ˜†

If she is a tax chor, and is proven I will admit it. But when there is no basis to think she is evading taxes, how can I buy it? Especially when she was the highest tax paying actress for a large part of her career?