Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Everyone are at fault or everyone are right at their places ??

sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Todays episode just shook me ... Don't know what to say or how to react.. but want to say few things...
Ishwari... The talk at the start was really upsetting pointing at Ur son is ok to some extent but at someone else is really wrong that too because that ur son dint act accordingly to u...

But second half talk was different totally different.  

A perfect emotional talk , its good to return the favour done by some one but it's wrong to return favour to them when they dot deserve it in that way...

It's good u remember how ur brother helped in your bad times and it's your responsibility to help them in bad times even but helping them in such a way that may lead to bad time for both d I doesn't turn up to be called as returning the favour... understand this..

Dev : you firstly wanted to help your brother wanted to appoint him as sales manager but upon some sense knocked in by sonakshi appointed him as trainee even when your mother pointed upon your decision you were adamant about your decision that's good 

But when matter came to your past or a emotional blackmail to some extent your were shaken up and awakened ??? 

I mean favour should be to the person who deserves it not for person who requests it or demands it.    

I can just understand your past and ya I can't feel it though... But the past of yours is still a weak point of yours which can shook a aubhodro to a drunken and sad person... Get a control of it..

Shouting at sona wasn't correct but your state of mind was not in a mood to converse with any ..

Sona : today I m too indifferent towards your scenes tday I mean you wanted to support Dev in all situations that's great but the situation in which Dev was and the talk u said at the start that u took a right decision and I support you was not meant at that moment ... May be right words at wrong timing.. and wanted to say many may not agree but I feel that sona shouldnt have probed Dev more when he said he need time to think... She should hav let him think... Because she even knows when it's matter of ishwari and family he doesn't uses his brain much . 

But part with Vicky was damn at the moment go girl...

P.s. what u wanted to say is they may not be right according to us but they are doing right according to them. 

And we can easily judge that this is right and that is wrong but when we are in such a situation we never think of what we are doing we do what we wanted to do at that moment because it's not about good or bad , it's all about the relation and their consistence.  For keeping one happy we may end up doing wrong . So , I m indifferent to today's episode.  Can't even decide what to feel ..

What ur opinion... I m sorry if I hav hurt anyone's feelings 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dbrk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right! Its no one's fault but situations are socomplex that everyone has bcum a villian.

There are situations when don want to tlk to neone or nething. Ishwari's emotional blackmailing had shaken Dev from deep inside and he just wanted to be alone.

Sona is being treated as an outsider by everyone, only person she feels belonged to is Dev and even he disregarded her. She was very hurt.

But one very important thing was highlighted in this episode.
Husband and wife are brought up in totally differnebt environment. When v r in love v forget these differences and claim ourselves to be one. But when v are faced with such complex situation v actually behave according to our past and bringing up and its that time v come to know how different v are.

Same happened with Dev and Sona today! Loved this point
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Even I am confused how to react...I felt I am in mess now understanding complexity of relation.  So don't want to break my head much..
Pre-cap don't know why they were fighting. .is it bcoz of vicky or something else.  Dev was venting out...One way it's good..After that he will feel relaxed. . And may be we get some miraculous scenes on Monday. .manoaying biwi. .

Chandniyati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes agree...
Today's episode was such that it is hard to decide the wrong n the right... many people for abt major things when they r emotionally down.. here same is with dev.. he tried to remain firm at his decision but when it got routed with past he took the wrong..