Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Shweta-Cezzane Khan 2 Sakshi Tanwar-Ram Kapoor: The Evergreen couples

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sakshi Tanwar-Ram Kapoor: What happens when two brilliant actors come together on-screen well the answer is very simple; they give a power house performance and a show like Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Here we are talking about the excellent pair of Ram Kapoor aka Ram and Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya who enthralled one and all with their mature love story. Both the actors were very comfortable with each other, which was quite visible on-screen. The lead pair of 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain' will always be remembered for their on-screen lip-lock as they were the first ones to do it on the small screen.

link:  http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Shweta-Tiwari-Cezzane-Khan-to-Sakshi-Tanwar-Ram-Kapoor-The-Evergreen-on-screen-pairs-of-TV/photostory/54639127.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Yup they are evergreen and most loved reel couple .
But why just for lip lock they have to be remembered , stupid media n masala mentality.
They have given so many scenes to enjoy cherish and drool over them endlessly.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Tfs.
Yup they are evergreen and most loved reel couple .
But why just for lip lock they have to be remembered , stupid media n masala mentality.
They have given so many scenes to enjoy cherish and drool over them endlessly.

Exactly my point Malati 😆
media ki suyi lip lock pe hi atki huyi hai...they never forget to mention it...ok its understood they were first to do but har article mai include karna 👎🏼 
they can talk about their natural chemistry 
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with  both of u..
RaShi have powerful chemistry n both r 2 gud actors
ye sahi h ki woh dono first couple h jo onscreen pe liplock kiya
but media walo ko hamesha apne article me yhi mention krne ki jrurat nhi h..
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb chemistry between them...
Raya rocks
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
yaar..kab tak ye log wohi liplock KO pakad k baithenge...kuch aur bhi toh bolo na. kitna achha story line , kitni acchi acting. yaar ye media wale kabhi sudherenge.

anyway.. tfs
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They both were a powerhouse and finally they came as pair in BALH which was very wise decision of Ekta 
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tfs dear..
And i agree with all here..
They had a cracking chemistry, they were so natural and real though they are doing it in reel...
Cannot the media appreciate their sincere efforts and talent to portray a lovable evergreen pair... instead they always keep on stressing on that one fact.

Raya are evergreen and as said RaShi powerhouse of talents..