Neil Nitin Mukesh gets engaged in a private ceremony

Posted: 7 years ago

Yes, it is true! One of the most coveted bachelors in B-town gets hooked and booked. Following in the footsteps of Shahid Kapoor, Neil has taken the arranged marriage route and is all set to tie the knot with his lovely fiance Rukmini.

Grandson of legendary singer Mukesh, Neil finally yielded to his parent's longtime desire to see him happily settled. Neil got engaged to Rukmini Sahay from Mumbai on the auspicious day of Dussera. It was an intimate ceremony attended by close family members and friends at JW Marriot, Juhu.

The wedding is planned for early next year. Rukmini belongs to the aviation industry and both the families know each other well.

Nitin Mukesh said, "Nishi, Neha, Naman and I are ecstatic. Neil is quite old school in his ways and is a firm believer in the traditional school of thought when it comes to the sacred institution of marriage. He left the decision of finding his soulmate in his parents trusted hands and there couldn't have been a better match for him than Rukmini. She has already won the hearts of the Mukesh parivaar with her simplicity and upbringing. She reflects the values and traditions that Neil has been raised with and compliments him in every way possible. The celebrations to the final countdown have already begun."

Neil is ready with his love nest as he moved into a new pad in Andheri, which he has completely designed.

Here's wishing the new lovebirds all the very best.

CREDITS: PINKVILLA

Edited by touch_of_pink - 7 years ago
Bechari ko sirf ek janam ke liye yeh dishwasher mile hai. Agle janam mein dishwasher apni mummy ke paas waapis. 
Why does this pretty girl want to marry him?

ARRANGED MARRIAGE FOR NEIL

By Avinash Lohana, Mumbai Mirror | Oct 13, 2016, 12.25 AM IST
Arranged marriage for Neil
Top: Neil Nitin Mukesh and his bride-to-be Rukmini Sahay; above: Nishi and Nitin Mukesh with Rukmini
The actor and his soon-to-be bride Rukmini Sahay had a roka ceremony on Tuesday.

Neil Nitin Mukesh is the nextin-line in Bollywood to walk down the aisle. The Prem Ratan Dhan Payo actor will marry fellow Mumbaikar Rukmini Sahay next year. The couple had a roka ceremony at a Juhu five star on Tuesday with family and a few friends in attendance.

"My parents (Nitin and Nishi Mukesh) had been looking for a match for me when they came across Rukmini. She's studied hotel management and works in the aviation industry. She is a simple, lovely girl, I am really happy," Neil beams, adding that he chose a sherwani designed by Sarath Krishnan to wear on the first of his big days.

When asked if they have zeroed down on the wedding date, Neil admits that if his father had his way, he would have got them married on the day of the roka itself. "I don't think my parents would want a long gap between the roka and the shaadi but it'll only happen next year," says the 34-year-old actor, adding that he wants a simple ceremony. "Marriage is a beautiful institution which brings two families together. It shouldn't be a platform to showcase one's wealth or status. Given a choice I'd prefer a small wedding in a temple or maybe even the beach but our parents will take the final call."

The actor started the day with a grihapravesh of his new residence in Andheri which was followed by a six-hour puja and the roka ceremony. "It is going to be my work home'. I have done the interiors myself and was putting final touches till as late at 5.30 am on Tuesday," he signs off.

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/Arranged-marriage-for-Neil/articleshow/54821694.cms
Edited by touch_of_pink - 7 years ago
Chalo...aur kuchh nahi toh shaadi karke settle ho jaaye bechara...bollywood toh ise raas aaya nahi...😆

Twiitter as always trolled all 4 of them. Neil Nitin Mukesh and the girl.😆
Originally posted by ZadayKiDaig

Cos he is super hot ☺️
Originally posted by ZadayKiDaig

He is such a good looking guy, nice guy and hot too. What is wrong in her marrying him?
The girl is cute.

Wasn't Asin engaged to him but broke his heart? Or was Sonal?
Originally posted by Lilac_N_Maple

The girl is cute.

Wasn't Asin engaged to him but broke his heart? Or was Sonal?

Both of them broke his heart actually.