Users

Frequent Posters

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

congrats to the couple...😊

and Nitin Mukesh  - 🤢  the bride is looking so uncomfortable in that pic 😳

I am sorry but Mr. Nitin Mukesh gives out such old queen vibes. What respectable and macho man kisses their daughter in law like that? 😕
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hazardous

Anyone who thinks Neil Nitin Mukesh is not good looking or hot has no taste, I'm just sayin:) Congratulations baby, I'm so glad you got the happy ending that you always wanted. ❤️ 

Well taste is subjective but these mean comments are so uncalled for and stink of sour grapes. 😛
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats NMM !!! 
Girl is so pretty, both make a cute couple! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dhakkad: Yep. Neil & Asin were together & according to rumours, he was head over heels for her but she & her family would denigrate him at every turn & believe him to be much below her & not fit for her. Asin has always struck me to be very ambitious! Neil hinted too that she cheated on him with Salman & would keep cancelling on him to meet him. He even gave an IV calling her "A Sin!"

He has horrible luck in love but I am glad he can be happy now!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Uhhh no NNM have these IVs, I could pick up on it from the subtext. At that time there were even BIs on their r-ship & hoe horribly he was treated by her & her family. Plus Sallu always seemed very fond of her & yes, now that she's Mrs Sharma she did make sure she got what she wanted!! Akshay Kumar introduced her to Sharma according to AK himself. Idk much about actors/actresses.