Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

It hasn't sunk in that I'm engaged, says Neil Nitin Mukesh

• Sneha Mahadevan, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
  •  |  
  • Updated: Oct 13, 2016 17:21 IST
Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh got engaged to Mumbai based Rukmini Sahay.

Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh who got engaged to Mumbai based girl Rukmini Sahay in a private ceremony in Mumbai on Thursday says that even though it was an arranged match, he fell in love with her soon after. The actor was introduced to Rukmini by family friends and shortly after meeting her, he decided he wanted to spend his life with her. "In an arranged thing, the courtship can't be too long. We met during Ganesh Chaturthi and instantly clicked. I never met girls for marriage. She was the first girl I met and I decided I wanted to marry her. We met for a month after that and we didn't have any dates after Dussehra so we decided to get engaged as soon as possible. The wedding will be early next year after we sit down and finalise the date," says the 34-year old actor.

Rukmini who works in the aviation industry instantly clicked with Neil and his family. In fact, what is surprising is that she lives very close to his Andheri house yet their paths never crossed until they were introduced to each other. "My father has taken control of everything to do with the wedding and is over the moon. My mother is ecstatic too and can't wait to welcome her home. Rukmini and I share the same values. Her simplicity is the most attractive quality about her." Within a month of meeting, Rukmini and Neil had made up their minds. "Things have happened so quickly that it hasn't yet sunk in that I am engaged to be married. I was a little nervous yesterday but it is definitely time. Marriage is a beautiful thing and I can't wait."

Rukmini Sahay with Neil's parents Nishi and Nitin Mukesh.

Since it all happened too quickly, Neil's friends were surprised with his decision to get engaged. It was a close-knit affair with just a few friends and family from both sides. "They had no idea about this until a day before when I called to invite them for the ceremony. They didn't believe me until they actually came to the venue. I guess they will take more time to digest that I am engaged," he laughs. Neil is a big believer of destiny and says this is the best thing that has happened to him. "When it's right, you just know it. She didn't care about my profession. All this isn't important to her. Plus, I have been honest with her. She knows everything about my life so there is nothing to hide", he says. The actor has also just recently moved into his new apartment in Andheri that he has entirely designed. "We will be moving into a new family home. I want to stay with my parents even after I get married," he says.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/it-hasn-t-sunk-in-that-i-m-engaged-says-neil-nitin-mukesh/story-dTALCpEV8laHPa32SEDceJ.html

NathuPyare thumbnail
congrats to the couple...😊
and Nitin Mukesh  - 🤢  the bride is looking so uncomfortable in that pic 😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Both of them broke his heart actually.

Ya they did, Asin always made him feel like SHIT apparnetly & Sonal Chauhan did too. Apparently he gives too much in relationships.

He's a really nice chap & makes for a very nice BF. He's safed good-looking, comes
From a well-known & good family, genuinely nice, well-to-do & talented. This girl is lucky! 👍🏼
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bith look good together<3
Whats papa mujesh trying to do girl look
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dahee

Bechari ko sirf ek janam ke liye yeh dishwasher mile hai. Agle janam mein dishwasher apni mummy ke paas waapis.

😆 😆
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dahee

Bechari ko sirf ek janam ke liye yeh dishwasher mile hai. Agle janam mein dishwasher apni mummy ke paas waapis. 

🤣🤣

that  was so horrible thought ...from him 

so its okay  ek janam mein hi saat janam ka ragging kar legi apne pati ka...🤣🤣
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shanky1

He is such a good looking guy, nice guy and hot too. What is wrong in her marrying him?

+1
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whaat Neil and Asin were an item? 😲
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i had a crush on him!
johnny g
lafangey
new york
congo neil!
Hazardous thumbnail
Anyone who thinks Neil Nitin Mukesh is not good looking or hot has no taste, I'm just sayin:) Congratulations baby, I'm so glad you got the happy ending that you always wanted. ❤️