Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

You know what was trying to read it long back but then forgot due to some work but finally got back for reading...

such a lovely update RaYa us getting much comfortable with each other Priya is actually giving in for Ram just like he has fall for her... the thing to m loving the most is finally Ram showed his courage to express his real feeling to Priya by kiss... I was so happy he actually did that... but the next part was really horrified I mean I even thought Priya would leave Ram house went somewhere else but finding her in Ram's house giving him cold treatment really made me enjoyed the journey so far... awesome mind blowing the last part was master piece she is just 19 but really acted mature for sure finally RaYa acknowledged their feeling for each Other... they know they helplessly fall for each Other now there is no way back they are taking next step in this to move in in this relationship would lie to know what will happen next now do post next soon will be waiting read...

[COLOR=red]
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.rayalicious.com/2017/11/raya-ss-she-is-my-intern-part-8.html
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First friends now lover 
RaYa has move a step ahead in their relationship by consumating the love.
Glad they are confessed and has found comfort in each other embrace but Ram has to soon clear things with Isha and end to this chapter.
Seems Vikram know his friend more than he knows himself guess about his love for Priya.
RaYa are so in love cannot meet hands off each other in office too.
Thank you for the pm dear
SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi prajkta 
Finally you updated. It's one of my favorite story.
A fabulous update again. Now they are one waiting on how story unfolds further
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a nice update yaar.
He's moved forward with Priya without severing his ties with isha.
its time he comes out and acknowledges his relation with Priya.
thanks for pm  dear.
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part.
Raya in love... Let's see how Ram handles isha
Thanks for PM... Pls continue 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww awesome deaf RaYa actually confessed was the best part of your story even they moved ahead in their relationship but I guess Priya was right they rushed out to be in relationship I feel I know they love each other a lot still Ram is in still hook up with Esha he don't love her but he didn't broke up too... if she come to k ow abt RaYa there will be big trouble will arise for both Ram & Priya this will surly gonna effect their relationship too.. I hope every thing goes smooth Ram breaks up with Esha soon... also happy to k ow Vik now knows the truth any RaYa that something make me relief at least some one is there to put good sense in Ram's head also want Neha to know things form Priya side too soon... waiting for next do post next part soon...