My review of Season 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
           As Season 2 ended I am posting my review on season 2 . 

Good things : 

Thrilling . It was again thrilling season like Season 1 . I found myself  highly involved in every episode . Except couple of episode I always found myself  on edge of the seat . So thrill part was good in this season also . 

Direction was good here also . I think it was improved than season 1 . 

Characters . Characters were much evolved here & carefully designed except some characters  . More characters were also involved here & they gave them something to do . Unlike season 1 where only Jai family & Singhania family were focused .  Saw some good performances here . Haroon , Gyan , Veer ,  Mihir , Zara , Saigal & Malik are the ones who deserves special mention . 

Bad Things  :

They turned some characters bad & evil which they were not in season  1. Naina singania was a clever  & ruthless politician in season 1 . But she certainly wasn't who would murder someone . Especially by herself .  They turned her into evil & cruel person in this season . Same goes with Prithvi . They did temper with his nature a little . Before Mane shinde death he was ready to do anything for Antara . But after his death , he was telling Antara to keep calm  & do nothing . We need to wait etc.  Then there was not much difference between him & Maneshinde . 

Jai is the most bigada hua character in this season . He was total clueless here . Was doing nothing . No plan at all . From very first episode  he was like riding on his luck . Was doing mistakes & then suddenly in last 3-4 episodes he was making successful plans .   Winning everywhere & what not . This was totally unsatisfactory . 

Story lost the grip & started to give loopholes from middle of the season . In fact there is a point when this happened . Anil kapoor told viewers " Ab tak ye season 100 ki speed se chal raha tha ab 200 ki speed se chalega " That's the same point from where story lost its grip & loopholes increased.  Driver couldn't control 200 speed & gadi jagah jagah thok di . (Sorry Anil Kapoor 😆)   From the episode where Jai wasted entire hour on just one man of Roshan & then Roshan killed him was the episode from where it started to show loopholes . 

Malik's killing is another bad thing showed in the show . So much  is discussed on this issue so I have nothing more to add on this . 

Partiality towards Jai . Saigal & Jai did same crimes , But saigal can be hanged & Jai was released in season 1 . Here also he killed malik  & also freed Roshan from jail & taken law into his own hands but till now nothing happened to him . 

Ending . Why will Maik's mom will try to shoot him ? Already Malik is no more . Saigal is under  arrest . Now if she gets arrested  who will take care of Kabir ? 

Good track : 

Saigal - Malik track . The way Saigal was protecting her from Pm's anger & at the same time at some good news he was putting her ahead to receive praises .  Their love towards each other . Kabir's problem .   This track was carefully designed . & brilliantly   acted .  I liked virus in hotel track also . 

Worst track : 

Prithvi - Antara . This track did nothing . Gave nothing to the story except giving reason to Prithvi to blackmail Naina .  This track was useless . Seems like  only to give Singhania family  & especially Naina , footage in this season it was used .  Kiran & that man track was much more well executed & had some story .  

Edited by Kulasya. - 7 years ago

good post
in a limited series like 24
you expect every scene to be top notch
you cant afford one week scene but i guess this season had back to back boring episodes ( in the middle , nothing moved and the story was the same where it was in prev week)

Good review, dear. Made for a good read! Thanks for sharing.
Well Written!👏 Made for an Interesting Read..so Thanks for the share..😳