Content edited

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mera res ! 

Unres ! First of all I am so happy ! Finally I read something on ArDi that too from you daddy . Aree wah ! You overcame your laziness . πŸ˜Ž You know I almost jumped looking at your pm πŸ˜† . Yeah I never expected this k . 
So where am I ? Yeah yeah so excited πŸ€ͺ 'a blue boy meets a pink girl' the title itself is so cutely romantic. Blue and pink and the font colour in purple ? πŸ˜² Kaise ? πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Anyways . The starting point was so engrossing . Hahaha he left his marriage for her πŸ€£ . I feel so happy . I jus wanna kick the girl on her face , the one who he is marrying πŸ€£ .
What Draupadi is crying , why ?😲 And they did something ! What β˜ΊοΈ look daddy this ain't good . You are leaving us in the dark and I know you wouldn't update this again ! So it's jus gonna be us in the dark πŸ€”
So where was I ? Oh yeah in the story ! 
Hahaha ! She is teaching him to say bad words  I laughed all the time . And looks like Miya Arjun is a very innocent boy . 
The boys laughing at Drau was jus πŸ˜‘ how dare they . I am so happy when Arjun beat them . Jitna bhi innocent he is a hero after all πŸ˜‰ who says he can not fight k πŸ˜† . Draupadi is having a bad day . Gal it's okay . Tera Arjun hai na πŸ˜³
Aww the part where he tells her to have lunch . Baby you jus wrote one of the cutest os ever β€οΈ
he gives her the toast . So sweet . Hayee mere Arya 😎 . 
And their sweet bye bye . 
Aww I din want this to end so fast ! πŸ˜‘
But I want an update and you know a long cute and ahem ahem one β˜ΊοΈ
After all you mentioned this ff is full of you know πŸ˜‰
So now my daddy dear ! Be a very good boy and update this thing . Cause I am really interested to know what happens next 

Love 
Kriti
Aka 
Sam 

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sonatia

Unres na not fare😑

I am reading arya. Its long. πŸ˜›
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Unres
Its amazing arya! Unique concept of school besties to lovers. 😳 So he left his wedding for her? 😲 πŸ˜† After all they are made for each other. β€οΈπŸ˜‰
And the flashback. ❀️I love the way he cares for her, the way he understands her, the way he speaks up only for her!
Its awesome, continue soon! Apna promise yaad rakhiyega arya. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Love
Uloopi
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do you know to read my mind? Then thanks a lot mere arya! I really wanted something like Tere Liye for ShaJa or ArDi, and you did it!
Haww! He left his wedding for her! So cute! This reminds me Harshad, my first celibrity crush😭 they r too cute! I really really wanna hug u for taking this cocept I badly wanted to read something like it! U better update it regularly or i am gonna strangle you!
P.s: If you are confused abt Tere Liye i mentioned, it was a tv series on 2010 nd it was so lovely! I love it more thn anything else. U can search it on wiki!

See, no res. I am a good girl!😎
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
When it got over didn't realise. Gripping narration. Waiting for the next part.
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice update yaar⭐️
πŸ˜† Role reversal gundi yag , silent arjunπŸ˜‰

arjun s really cute here😳

Wow arjun left marriage I hope it's for yag only

I better continue this, update soon😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Give a cast nd character chart re! Though I know what would be the castπŸ˜†
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]