Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Wow !! 50 years.

Wish they had children😔

true plus they would be so good looking..dilip saab was very handsome and saira banu was known as a beauty😳
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
God bless the couple. BW couples to celebrate their golden anniversary is really so rare. 
raj80 thumbnail
wow 50 years...Happy Anniversary to both of them...Edited by raj80 - 7 years ago
I personally hate him both as an actor & as a person as well. He's a disgrace to humanity 🤢 in fact his personal life before marriage was horrendous. & post marriage he turned more disgusting. He had cheated on Saira Banu number of times not just that he had left Saira Banu because she can never become mother so he went onto marry another woman whom he was having extramarital affair just to because of children 🤢 He married Asma to have kids & left Saira. Then there was a big controversy happened he also left Asma few years later after having fun with her. Yuck! Then came back to Saira. No RESPECT for him. He still unnecessarily gets so much attention & He's one hell of an overrated actor 👎🏼
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Wow !! 50 years.

Wish they had children😔

I think Saira couldn't conceive because of her leukemia. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

I personally hate him both as an actor & as a person as well. He's a disgrace to humanity 🤢 in fact his personal life before marriage was horrendous. & post marriage he turned more disgusting. He had cheated on Saira Banu number of times not just that he had left Saira Banu because she can never become mother so he went onto marry another woman whom he was having extramarital affair just to because of children 🤢 He married Asma to have kids & left Saira. Then there was a big controversy happened he also left Asma few years later after having fun with her. Yuck! Then came back to Saira. No RESPECT for him. He still unnecessarily gets so much attention & He's one hell of an overrated actor 👎🏼

Get off your high horse. What you know is what the media told you. You don't know the inside story. Moreover, it is every man's prerogative to have children. Just the way a woman is entitled to have her demands in a marriage satisfied, a man is too!

If he felt his wife was infertile and he didn't have the children from her, he had the right to choose alternative options. It's his personal life and judgment - and you are NO ONE to judge!
Edited by The-Voice - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: The-Voice

Get off your high horse. What you know is what the media told you. You don't know the inside story. Moreover, it is every man's prerogative to have children. Just the way a woman is entitled to have her demands in a marriage satisfied, a man is too!

If he felt his wife was infertile and he didn't have the children from her, he had the right to choose alternative options. It's his personal life and judgment - and you are NO ONE to judge!

oh hello MR. I'll decide what to believe & what to not. Don't lecture me what should I believe or not. I've read everything about him even my father belongs to the era when all these had happened, I've also him & he had told me in details so He knows that much better than you. So stop butting in! I can also say the same thing about you, you've read articles by media which defended him & you choose to believe them & I'LL MINE. I loathe him. End of story 🥱
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations! One of the best actors ever!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

oh hello MR. I'll decide what to believe & what to not. Don't lecture me what should I believe or not. I've read everything about him even my father belongs to the era when all these had happened, I've also him & he had told me in details so He knows that much better than you. So stop butting in! I can also say the same thing about you, you've read articles by media which defended him & you choose to believe them & I'LL MINE. I loathe him. End of story 🥱

Your hatred is baseless and uncalled for. End of story. 🥱
Originally posted by: The-Voice

Your hatred is baseless and uncalled for. End of story. 🥱

Who the hell are you to decide that? You have your own opinion on him I've mine don't poke your nose & stop forcing others to accept it 🥱