Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girvi / Updating today check pg 18 - Page 10

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
As always banner by Anu

My wild fantasy take me to beyond such limits that I can't control my hands to pen down my imagination in words. From many days I am not  writing my regular updates  of KTHH n Baabul coz my mind was not allowing me to pen down.. 

Surfing here n there and going through such co-incidences I came across an issue much common in our society since ages. I can't resist my self to write it down. Just difference is I made circumstances dramatic instead of directly touching reality.

Initial Updates will be on blog coz it has some sensitive material. Its hard work of my many weeks' research . its a few part SS n I think much needed thing for me to be back to writing. I don mind who wanna join me or leave me . My mind said I should so I am writing.

Girvi 

In english this words means mortgage

I have some appointments during day . And according to UK time it is 4:30 hours behind IST. so ll get updates in night. It ll not be pw protected if get good response.

Haven't made any banner if any one. Will be most appreciated.
Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new SS! interesting idea! will b waiting 4 updates Edited by khwaishfan - 7 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

eagerly waiting fr d update...

continue soon plz...

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for new SS Didu!!
Can't wait for this!!
As usual we will get something unique to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Excited for this...

But I want Baabul update too..OK?๐Ÿ˜›
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Character Sketch 

I don like much of cluster . So no more big families full of brother n sisters. 

Maan Singh Khuraana : 23 years old ,  arrogant , reserved as well introvert , handsome and most prominent heir to Khuraana Empire . Just returned few months back to India after completing MBA from US. Most importantly don't forget to mention most eligible bachelor .

Presntly working under supervision of his grand mother Savitri Devi. Who means the whole world to him. He is only child of his parents. But lost them in a car accident when he was just 10. His Daddi tried to give her best in his upbringin .She moulded him as she wanted The Man of Morals but with time he became rude as well introvert.

Geet Handa : 16 years orphan girl.Belonged to a backward village in HP district.Living with her Paternal Uncle's family including Grand Father Darji. She just completed her 10th grade and after words she was not allowed to study more. Coz it put much burden ๐Ÿ˜† on family.

Other character will post later. 

Warning : Don dare to click like if afterwords u r going to get ride of it. Don comment too. If u want to be with me only then comment. Becoz you know it gonna be pw protected after few updates if I ll not get proper response.

Concept

Based on undesirable bond of marriage. Which bound two opposite polls in a relation. But they didn't want to deny it too.Neither wanted to accept not wanted to get out of it.How they overcome? Lets explore From  characters  u can judge little bit where girl is merely 16.

Moral values of Maan forced him to take crucial step which could ruin his bright future. But still he faced.

Keep patience for few seconds  n Read this : 

Yes, I never remain on my words because like those readers who cheat me, I can't cheat my loyal readers: 

Because some of them don't have blogs or FB accounts.Its hard for them

After so much introspection I have made some guide lines regarding my updates.It will be easy for me as well as you too : 

1: I will provide links here in every story thread.

2: Send me blank pm for password with page no where u commented previously  
3: Don't ask for pw if you are not ready to read and comment...But want to reserve pw for later...Coz most of the readers do so n forget.. then regret that m not doing justice...if I don give next pw...or delay.

* Keep ur inbox clear for pm

5: I will only provide password to those who have commented on last update.

6: Don't jump on conclusion at once because story could take twist and turns.

7: Your suggestions , criticism , appreciation equally matters for me so be frank.

8: If you are new reader I will give you access for old threads one by one. You have to comment on those first.No need to comment on each chapter just as a summery of your reading comment once at each thread.

9: You need not to be a reader of all stories .It is up to your interest. You can choose all or selective ones.

10 : If I give updates for more than one part , you need not to comment on each part in different box .U can give ur views in one post. Otherwise your choice

11: I am going to create a new thread for updates .If you hav any difficultly or special request like password for whole fictions .You can ask..I ll give you Provided you are regular reader. Or want to be regular.

If a writer takes so much time to write .N if a reader wants to read particular story. He/She should have time to comment.If he/she takes time to read why not few words for comment...

So for the sake of my loyal readers as they will  face hardship...I am trying to sort out problem. ( as they pointed out )

But again main thing is press like ,comment n get next update  password ..

If u ll not comment for two updates I will think you are not interested

Many readers face language problem if you are not able to understand any term especially Hindi ...u can ask and clarify..Don think in which language u want to comment . So don make language a reason in between us 

Don't forget to hit like when you comment.If you comment here That ll be much better.

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Index

Chapter 1 Page 10

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia.KN

My wild fantasy take me to beyond such limits that I can't control my hands to pen down my imagination in words. From many days I am not  writing my regular updates  of KTHH n Baabul coz my mind was not allowing me to pen down.. 

Your concept is really unique and different.  Please add me in your list as your updates are password protected.  Please don't reject me as a new readers to you 

Edited by sun4u - 7 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhu..

Congrats for new SS Didu!!
Can't wait for this!!
As usual we will get something unique to read๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Excited for this...

But I want Baabul update too..OK?๐Ÿ˜›

What to write in Baabul its clear in mind but hands were not working surly if possible ll update both running ffs
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz 4 d new story di
Waitng 4 d update
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice CS!!
Geet is considered as burden in her family๐Ÿ˜ก
Will they keep Geet as Girvi?