24 Season 2

can someone tell me???

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

can someone tell me do they showed Mallick's body or any news abt her in first half n hour actually I missed it so diidn't knew... seeing unexpected END I m still in too much thoughts right now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
no Leena di. mallick ki body nahi dikhayi. but this season 2 was a flop. hopeless n senseless. season 3 ki tayyari shuru. coz shibanis mom shot at jay. ab wo goli usko lagi ya nahi pata nahi. jaan ne k liye dekhiye season 3,(for those who r still interested), but certainly not me.
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

no Leena di. mallick ki body nahi dikhayi. but this season 2 was a flop. hopeless n senseless. season 3 ki tayyari shuru. coz shibanis mom shot at jay. ab wo goli usko lagi ya nahi pata nahi. jaan ne k liye dekhiye season 3,(for those who r still interested), but certainly not me.

Jai was wearing bullet proof vest, so he should be fine. Unless the old lady has very sharp aim and shoot right in the middle of the head.
leena04 thumbnail

dhat teri ki yaani ab Mallick k suspance ko yeh log use kar sakte hai for next season yaar this is not fair kya bakwas ending thi I just can't connect to it... if they r doing just to justifiie Mallick's death this was the follised way ever they have used...
aur haan one more thing what was HC & ST was doing at sets on last day when both didn't had any single shot first I thought she might be came to shot her deadbody scene but no it was not... ????

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caraj4u

Jai was wearing bullet proof vest, so he should be fine. Unless the old lady has very sharp aim and shoot right in the middle of the head.

man u siriously kidding I mean a old lady who might be never hold gun in hands have that sharp shooting to killing ATU officer middle of head... ho skata hai kya?????

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

man u siriously kidding I mean a old lady who might be never hold gun in hands have that sharp shooting to killing ATU officer middle of head... ho skata hai kya?????

season 3 ki tayyari joro shoro se shuru ho rahi hai. the reason given by dr bhaumik ws so foolish and silly. 😡😡😡. highly disappointed with this season, i sincerely pray to god k season 3 me sakshi na ho. coz i watched season 2 just because of her. i dont want to go again through this torture.
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@leena...
Mallik Ki body , bullet marks na dikhane ka reason yehi hai Ki they can use mallik aka sakshi to increase trp of nxt season...they opened a path to bring her back...gyan antara kamat all r dead but what about mallik? Her mother is more interested to shoot jai rather than to see her daughter last time...what about kabir?? Why shivani mom is needed to include in crime... Sid got punishment...ok with it...he broke rule?? But Jay?? He also broke rule and also most importantly he did a murder... He is not greater than law... The master mind and shooter both should get punishment... Jay is a hero...so to avoid jay punishment they just did a silliest thing...is not it nonsense??? Unnecessarily introduces character and track...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

@leena...
Mallik Ki body , bullet marks na dikhane ka reason yehi hai Ki they can use mallik aka sakshi to increase trp of nxt season...they opened a path to bring her back...gyan antara kamat all r dead but what about mallik? Her mother is more interested to shoot jai rather than to see her daughter last time...what about kabir?? Why shivani mom is needed to include in crime... Sid got punishment...ok with it...he broke rule?? But Jay?? He also broke rule and also most importantly he did a murder... He is not greater than law... The master mind and shooter both should get punishment... Jay is a hero...so to avoid jay punishment they just did a silliest thing...is not it nonsense??? Unnecessarily introduces character and track...

@bold : agree with u.
leena04 thumbnail

season 3 ki tayyari joro shoro se shuru ho rahi hai. the reason given by dr bhaumik ws so foolish and silly. 😡😡😡. highly disappointed with this season, i sincerely pray to god k season 3 me sakshi na ho. coz i watched season 2 just because of her. i dont want to go again through this torture.

me too completly disappionte due to just 2 hours heroizam of Hero I mean siriously pehle k 22 ghante kya kar ahe the janab just roaming her & there for long drive & killing own ppl on terriroust demand too much of follishness... the end it self show they even don't know where the story was heading... too much of it... abt ST & HC I highly doubt they will bring them in next season either they won't have been hyped this much in show...

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

@leena...

I have the same doubt di they will surly use this topic to bring ST HC fans back to show as they know how much popular r they & their story got in this season... like hero is Jay still ppl like we were more intesrted to watch Mallick Saigal story & know abt more them... yes they showed everyone's dead body who got died in show but not of Mallick nor HC in last episode was big downfall I mean jab Jay akele hi sab karne wala tha why was need to show many cherecters around him????? aur sach kahun toh Mallick Saigal Gyan & Haroon were timely hero of story b'coz there were power in their story but Jay was bigguest downfall for sure... I too agree there was no need to drug Mallick's mom in all this mess it was showing so disconnected to story beside seeing her Daughter for last time she were more intesrted into killing Jay after knowing fact Shivani is no more & Sid is behind bars so Kabir will be all alone with his illness was so much foolished one... aur DR. Bhuamik ka reason to spread virus I mean siriously agar aise hi hamare scinetist sochne lage toh ho gaya India bhalla no Indian would be safe in their own contoury too much of useless reason of him... nd uparse no punishment for Jay b'coz of whome Roshan was out of jail due to that Kamat died Gyan died & most important Mallick died I mean Sid just tried to save his son but never got killed someone or harmed any one by this still he will be punished to death punishment & Jay ko koi saza nahi too much of hypocrisy...