papa ka warrior beta

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mr Harsh has vowed to make me cry πŸ˜†

His scene with Kabir was love 😳
The way he convinced Kabir and Kabir on hearing warrior beta ...his face lit up n he walks towards Saigal ⭐️
It was such a heart warming scene 😳
Saigal finally took Ma n Kabir wid him
Vaidehi is fab girl...loved her determination πŸ‘ Roahan ko car se utara n she didnt went wid him, she do not deserve such a dad
Saigal is arrested n he has no qualms 😳 i chuckled at his question, "kaunsi interrogation room mai jao...yeh, yeh ya wo" πŸ˜†
See the difference, since Jai was own or saga of ATU he was let go but SAIGAL is not spared 😭 may be, had been in IB , he wud hv been spared

Bestest thing Roshan died of Phansi πŸ‘ I always wanted that Roshan should get hanged instead of bullet or other thing and I was happiest wen he died the way court have decided πŸ‘

Naina Singhania is thinking abt politics 🀒 curse u woman 😑 how can she?

I love Adi...i love the way he speaks, his voice, the way he saya words...words jama jama kar baat karta hai n so softly he speaks 😳

Antibody hai but will take 10 Days and that driver has spread virua in whole city 😭

Mihir ki sister is affected n he was so lost yet continued his work πŸ‘

Veer is doing gud job at hotel 😳

Maddy is rockstar πŸ˜† kya dimag chalta hai uska πŸ˜† Jai is following her n Vedant is against this

Dekhte hai how everything will be controlled in single epi or if tracks are carried forward to next season

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww..i was thinking the same yaar! Harsh was so so convincing as "Saigal - the Father" yesterday, calling out to Kabir as "Warrior Beta"πŸ‘πŸ‘..that scene totally brought tears to my eyes!😭😭😭..just how naturally did Harsh execute that scene!πŸ‘πŸΌWas thinking how much more wonderful the scene would have looked if both Saigal & Mallick were there on that mission to save Kabir & catch Roshan..
Hats off to Vaidehi..she was at least logical in her thinking, unlike Roshan..loved how she refused to go to him when she learnt of his ways..& also when she was convinced he got her Mom killed tooπŸ‘

Felt really sorry for Veer..how convincing & brave was he..πŸ‘πŸ‘..trying his best to calm things down despite the situation around him, also knowing that he's only got to lose in the hours to come..πŸ˜’

Maddy is one helluva woman, i must say!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Seriously yaar, kya dimag chalta hai uska..πŸ‘..knowing Roshan is dead & no more a threat to her, she's helping Jai solve this virus puzzle..Way to go Girl!πŸ˜‰

Loved the Roshan-Jai fight sequence on the edge of that high rise building!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..well executed scene!πŸ‘πŸΌEspecially when Jai, teary-eyed yet determined said: "For Mallick, For Veer & for the whole country.." and of course, Roshan hanging in the end..πŸ‘That was Fabulous!πŸ₯³Again an amazing performance by two superb actors - Anil Kapoor & Ashish Vidyarthi!πŸ‘Ashish was so convincing as Roshan, that he made you hate him to no limit..not even once did you feel sorry for that character..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And for Naina Singhania..Man!😲I don't understand her either..she can still be so cold & blunt, thinking of wanting to be the next PM or discuss politics..πŸ˜•that too at a time when her son is on the edge..with no cure in sight so far..
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes . Harsh acted excellent again like he is doing here . But I expected some difference in his dialogue than malik . I mean as a father he should convince him with some other dialogues . That dialogue was only copy of malik . 
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Aww..i was thinking the same yaar! Harsh was so so convincing as "Saigal - the Father" yesterday, calling out to Kabir as "Warrior Beta"πŸ‘πŸ‘..that scene totally brought tears to my eyes!😭😭😭..just how naturally did Harsh execute that scene!πŸ‘πŸΌWas thinking how much more wonderful the scene would have looked if both Saigal & Mallick were there on that mission to save Kabir & catch Roshan..

Hats off to Vaidehi..she was at least logical in her thinking, unlike Roshan..loved how she refused to go to him when she learnt of his ways..& also when she was convinced he got her Mom killed tooπŸ‘

Felt really sorry for Veer..how convincing & brave was he..πŸ‘πŸ‘..trying his best to calm things down despite the situation around him, also knowing that he's only got to lose in the hours to come..πŸ˜’

Maddy is one helluva woman, i must say!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Seriously yaar, kya dimag chalta hai uska..πŸ‘..knowing Roshan is dead & no more a threat to her, she's helping Jai solve this virus puzzle..Way to go Girl!πŸ˜‰

Loved the Roshan-Jai fight sequence on the edge of that high rise building!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..well executed scene!πŸ‘πŸΌEspecially when Jai, teary-eyed yet determined said: "For Mallick, For Veer & for the whole country.." and of course, Roshan hanging in the end..πŸ‘That was Fabulous!πŸ₯³Again an amazing performance by two superb actors - Anil Kapoor & Ashish Vidyarthi!πŸ‘Ashish was so convincing as Roshan, that he made you hate him to no limit..not even once did you feel sorry for that character..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And for Naina Singhania..Man!😲I don't understand her either..she can still be so cold & blunt, thinking of wanting to be the next PM or discuss politics..πŸ˜•that too at a time when her son is on the edge..with no cure in sight so far..

Both Ashish n Anil around 50 yrs old yet the fight was πŸ‘
And best thing abt fight was it looked real not sci-fi wali fights πŸ˜†
Harsh is brilliant actor ⭐️
Naina ke liye kuch bhi kam hai...how pathetic that woman is
Even in dat situation she is worried abt politics πŸ₯±
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Yes . Harsh acted excellent again like he is doing here . But I expected some difference in his dialogue than malik . I mean as a father he should convince him with some other dialogues . That dialogue was only copy of malik .

Saigal has been away from Kabir since years so he dont know how to handle him, how ti speak him or what can soothe him so it was gud he used same words as shibani to soothe him
Children takes tym to adapt to new persons, surroundings or feelings so in dat situation it was gud that ge used same words, IMO
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
He indeed is a great actor, no two ways about it. 
Hope we get to see him in another show soon.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Just now finished watching the epi..

And the first thought came was, wow, this reel life couple was a deadly combo...HarShi really β­οΈs
They doesn leave a chance to make u also feel vulnerable and shed tears when their onscreen characters do such...

They mk sure that we cry when they cry...
And especially both harsh and sakshi hv a great thing with their voice modulation too...

When sid said ,Hey kabiiirrr... thats it, ur dam too broke,a pain in heart...
All thru his scenes, his heart beating up heavily to save kavir, concern for his son asking jai to hold till kabir is safe in his hands... his tension, fear, love all potrayed too beautifully...
Right from eyes pleading vaidhehi to go there,so his son will come safe in his hands, asking his mil to hurryup,heart beating out there to hv his son in his embrace... then when kabir not moving forward,
Handling him ,convincing him, the way he said, hey kabiirr only the final stroke for me, tears started coming,
Then followed,telling papa ka warrior beta, remainded of shibhani, and culd just cry for this pair and their family...

Too good, felt aaram,good at heart when seeing the son,father duo together and shibhani mom safe..

Hats off to harsh...really a grt actor..

Oh hw it wuld had been, when Sidhani had a emotional scene together...
Surely we wuld hv gone seeing HarShi like that...

Vaidhehi, really she is good girl and thnks to her, she made roshan get down of car and mission started..
Even i am like wht, if jai shall be forgiven, then why not saigal, situation different,circumstances may be different, but emotions,jazbaat and action related same right..
I wish sid given a concession but i know law will hv its own norms...

And naina, less talking wuld be more fine, even at this intant,thinking of her own, pakka politician hai, what to expe t from her...

I am glad too tht Roshan was hanged to death and S they kept it that way,since he was given that punishment only in past too..

S adi, was so calm and composed always and a good human being..even at his last mins, he is thinking for his people..

So many affected now and now its in open ,so many more will be affected, and still 10 days needed for antidote, hmm seems only finding the people with antidote now is the solution...

So hv to catch who is behind virus..

And maddy helping jai , surely if she hasnt chosen this unethical path, she is a rockstar in tht field..
And i am glad she is helping jai now and hope they gethold of person who is behind this virus..

Still bhomik's are a mystery till last epi..grt..πŸ˜†

So with single epi remaining, lets see whts in store...

And in this epi, two things worth for me was,one is saigal scene and now maddy too will work along with atu...so i think person behind virus will get caught..
Bcoz she knows roshan's things too..

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
who is Maddy? the IT girl who is helping Roshan?
If she is helping jai..then season three , she will be with mihir..Kya team banegi

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

Both Ashish n Anil around 50 yrs old yet the fight was πŸ‘
And best thing abt fight was it looked real not sci-fi wali fights πŸ˜†
Harsh is brilliant actor ⭐️
Naina ke liye kuch bhi kam hai...how pathetic that woman is
Even in dat situation she is worried abt politics πŸ₯±

Absolutely!πŸ‘πŸΌ As i watched yesterday's Jai-Roshan fight sequence, the thought that came to mind was exactly the same..so convincing both of them in that "real like" fight..so convincingly pulled off at their age!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For Naina..yeah, she's so cold & political..power hungry,not even her son's present situation could mellow her downπŸ˜•..but must say, Anita pulled off the character beautifully all through..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The best part was where Sid call Kabir as warrior beta and the smile on his face as he only think about his mom who always calls him like that only and other thing finally roshan is dead.