Who is the mastermind?

Poll

Who is the mastermind?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I strongly believe it is Devyani, cus she shows no symptoms of virus even thou see is exposed. And when she was with PM and PM told her to go away or else she will be exposed too, she sais it so casually, that she is already exposed. Edited by caraj4u - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Noo...
Not devyani...

Mr. Bhaumik...

Would have loved to see devyani as culprit. ..
But I dont think so...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All clues as of now point to Devyani Bhaumik. Looks like Dhruv was her Partner because instead of confronting Dhruv she said that people in the Hotel are now exposed to the virus. She also saw her fathers suit being compromised, yet she did not speak a word. She may be against him because of his behavior with her while she was dating Dhruv and because he is helping the PM. Also, She does not seem to be exposed to the virus despite of being with Aditya but her father is affected by the virus. If he was the mastermind, he would have already used the antidote on himself so that he is not affected by the virus. Apart from that, because of her closeness with Aditya she also has the ATU activities update.

On second thoughts, since the villain is mostly someone you least suspect, it could be Pritvi as well. He knows that he is the second in command and if Adi is out of the way he will be the PM. He has information on all activities of ATU as ATU Head updates PM of the progress of the case. Despite of having the memory chip he kept it with him as he knows that she can be a thorn in his path. He wanted to meet Adi first because he wanted to influence him before Naina meets him. So I won't be surprised if he turns out to be the real culprit.
Edited by AnamikaSJain - 7 years ago
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
50% I feel that Devyani is the mastermind bcz somewhere I feel that she is the only who killed Dhruv in the ATU and she saw that her dad's suit pipe was broken yet she dint do anything . And other 50% I feel is Dr Bhaumik bcz he is a businessman and the antidote of virus can make him the god of ppl and more richie rich (like how they show it in movies) . And sometime I feel that both father-daughter duo are the masterminds .
peeyara thumbnail
I kept a poll on Twitter n Devyani is winning lol

No 1: had Devyani killed Dhruv or did sumthbg, Dr sunny who entered after her wud hv noticed that but she didnt said anything

No 2: how can Devyani see the hole in pipe from so far...too much to digest

These 2 points makes me think otherwise
Making Devyani culprit wud not be so interesting as per me

Dekhte hai who turns out to be villain
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dunno why, but i so feel its Devyani Bhaumick who could be the culprit in all of this. Her character has been multi-shaded thru' the show, she's had a bad track record..not that her past makes her automatically bad, she could've changed too..but in this case, even in a lot of present situations she's been acting fishy. Giving all of us a reason to doubt her..
The way she was talking to Dhruv..even in the hospital..& in yesterday's sneak peak for today..when she injects the PM with some "pain reliever" &they zoom in n out on that bottle..her expressions..dunno if she's trying to ease Adi's pain or put him to rest for good too!
-sharada- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry guys I have been away from forum for a couple of week due to work..but back now for the final epusodes..

I think the guy who acted timid in the health ministery meeting..saying can't share research is involved.

Or maybe it is Aditya's sister if they are carrying fwd story from season 1.

Devyani is too obvious, yaar..ditto for her father..

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking about Prithvi till last episode . Because from antara suicide epi he seems fishy . But one point is very important as someone mentioned here . Why devyani not showing symptoms ? In today's epi precap she is giving tablets to adi also as a doctor . Plus her blood was tested for drug result & they still haven't declared the result of it . I think that antidote will be found in her blood also , & it will be the trump card of makers & they will only show it in the last epi .  
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it's Devyani 98% ...2% chances are for that lady doctor who is second in command to Senior Dr Bhowmik
-sharada- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I was thinking about Prithvi till last episode . Because from antara suicide epi he seems fishy . But one point is very important as someone mentioned here . Why devyani not showing symptoms ? In today's epi precap she is giving tablets to adi also as a doctor . Plus her blood was tested for drug result & they still haven't declared the result of it . I think that antidote will be found in her blood also , & it will be the trump card of makers & they will only show it in the last epi .  

Oh yeah, right..her blood test and result did get a lot of footage,..so what you say is probably possible...