Vivian Dsena resembles a famous American actor!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Vivian D'sena resembles a famous American actor!!

Vivian D'Sena has been a very famous face of Indian television. He is a heartthrob of girls and has a big fan following. People say that he somewhat resembles the very famous Hollywood star- Robert Pattison (Twilights lead actor Edward).

Vivian feels that it is not good to compare people. When reporters asked him about his views on his comparison with the American actor he laughed and said, "Actually, people say we look a little similar. I have changed a lot since Kasamh Se' and many people did not recognize me in Ganga'. Fans keep messaging me on Facebook about my resemblance to Edward. You cannot compare like that."

Currently Vivian is doing a serial in Colors Tv - Shakti-Astitva Ke Ehsaas KI'. The show is going high on TRP as the script of the serial is different from other the normal scripts. Vivian's on screen Wife is a Transgender, which was initially a mystery to him. But now he knows the truth. Story is at its interesting turn. Watch out the serial on Colors TV Mon-Fri, at 8pm to know more.

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

Thanks for sharing

Welcome ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by BloodRoot

tfs

Welcome ðŸ˜Š