Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein

|| Humko Tumse Hogaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein || Farewell

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
The Farewell

Humko Tumse Hogaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein

The show with a difference,the show with a uniqueness in brim up such a concept of a storyline where a girl who has Dreams of money is only important in life comes to know by her own mistakes and realizes that more than money it's love more important.A story of a simple sad boy  desperate for love,who is ill treated by all ,he finds out his true love in such a girl who makes him bold and reveals him to his past to which he is unknown .They fell in love beyond extremes because "I Fell In Love What To Do"

Tushar and Anokhi whom we all know as Anushar has given us a beautiful and sizzling chemistry,which is really worth watching.Beautiful paired couple and so perfect
They define Perfection

Ishani and Varun aka IshRun has crazy cute and mastikor friendship off screen ,they share a good chemistry off screen too

Last But Not The Least 

Thanks Darshan Raval for the title song this serial is become more beautiful by your awesome voice 

Thanks The Entire HTHHPKK cast and crew for this beautiful show which I am gonna miss.This one such beautiful show is damn sweet.

Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya93 thumbnail
Yeah,, the show had a really fresh practical close to reality concept.. started watching it few days back only.. but watched all major previous epi on hotstar.. was hoping that this show would continue.. still wonderinh why it couldnt garner trps and even on IF its relatively not popular... despite a great story line, fresh but promising faces, experienced actors also doing a great job, good acting by the leads, the chemistry and cute moments of AnuShar.. I mean i feel sad sometimes that some really non-sensical stories continue on channels like SP for as long as 8-9 years but fresh concepts do not flourish.. 
Will miss HTHHPKK.. the whole casr.. AnuShar especially.. All the best to these actors.. hope we can you to again :) 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think this is the first time I am sad to see a show end. It was hardly around for three month and entertained for most of the time it was on the air.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx 4 making a farewell thread.i've seen only 3 episodes n they were really gud.nice edits i wonder y it didnt click.mayb bcs d heroine is not a perfect girl who doesnt make mistakes
Karaali thumbnail
I liked how they wrapped up. They spent last 4 episodes in tying up most of loose end. Much better than I have seen on other shows where the PH/actors - nobody cares when the show is ending.
A couple of loose ends were left unanswered but that is OK. ðŸ˜Š
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is not the first time that a good show with good story not dragging or stupid crap is ending so soon. Only trp count 😡 shows with stupid story run for years and good shows end imediatly 😡 i am really sad that this show ended 😭 could have been shown many more tracks but what can we do? 😭
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: manuelaema

Is not the first time that a good show with good story not dragging or stupid crap is ending so soon. Only trp count 😡 shows with stupid story run for years and good shows end imediatly 😡 i am really sad that this show ended 😭 could have been shown many more tracks but what can we do? 😭

I look at it another way - these are good shows BECAUSE they ended early. - they did not get time to drag and introduce stupid tracks.They stuck to the story and the story plus the show wrapped up together. ðŸ˜Š

I am glad they ended so beautifully. ðŸ˜ƒ
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks A Lot For The Thread   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Excellent Story Line, Without Any Negative Characters So To Speak, Most Having Dislikes, Wanting Particular Choices Etc ! !  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ Yes, Somewhere I Recollect That Kalpana Saying The Cloaked Man Was Tushar's Father, May Be I Got This Wrong   ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ Yes, Would Have Loved To Know About The Tree House Secret  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ Would Have Loved If Anokhee Asking Parul For Her Cell Phone Back ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ And Would Have Liked If Anokhee Had Told Mata Jee To Adrees Her As Anokhee Or Anokhee Bahu, Not Nayee Bahu  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Problem is people can.accept wooden faces.. crappy acting and creepy background music but never like good acting expressive eyes and a crisp non dragging storyline..
Did not watch the serial continuously but it had great actors who were not show pieces unlike other serials.. hope trp aunties grow brains n start accepting serials like this
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

I look at it another way - these are good shows BECAUSE they ended early. - they did not get time to drag and introduce stupid tracks.They stuck to the story and the story plus the show wrapped up together.😊

I am glad they ended so beautifully.😃

yes,you are right and i think the same but still i would have liked few more episodes 😲