Thapki...Pyaar Ki

TC Article....Exciting Twist...Good News for VaHaan Fans

DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Colors' Thapki Pyar Ki (SOL and Vaishnavi Media) has witnessed the return of Thapki in the new avatar of the rich Vaani Oberoi.

However, Bihaan (Manish Goplani) still feels that this is Thapki and not Vaani. Thapki's aim now as Vaani, will be to seek revenge against Bihaan, as she holds him responsible for the death of her unborn child.

We hear that the coming episodes will be dramatic and emotional too.

As per the ongoing track, Vaani has proposed to merge her company with that of Kosi's (Smita Singh).

In the episode to be aired on 8 October, there will be a dramatic turnaround with the re-entry of Dhruv (Ankit Bathla), as reported in media. Dhruv who will now don a good samaritan' garb will be all out in support for Thapki.

As per sources, "Thapki will soon create a major circumstance wherein Kosi will lose all her money in her business."

With the family suffering major losses, Vaani will now play her game and will put forth one huge deal...

Our sources tell us, "Vaani will propose to help Kosi and the business only if Bihaan will marry her."

OMG!! Will Vaani get back into the house as Bihaan's beloved to seek revenge?

We tried calling Jigyasa but could not get through to her.

Watch this space for more updates.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santhosha. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs...
oh oh thahaan 3rd marriage...
CVS shaadi ko khel samja a... 😆
Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See 3rd marriage..😆..
Sat dhruv entry..ok no emotions for him...i dont care if he is in the show or not..😃

I also mentioned somewhere that vani kosi bihaan ko sadak pe le aayegi...aur wahi hua...chalo achchha hi hai ..thahaan na sahi vahaan will also do..

Bingo for new track..
d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
huryaaayyy party time for vahaaan and thahaan yay binkar shaadi and dulhan in disguise then druv will do shaadi for them 🤣 :0
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Slightly disappointed. It was inevitable that Thapki and Bihaan would get married but I wanted a dhoka marriage. I wanted Bihaan to be getting married to that dung one then Vaani do what Bihaan did to Thapki.  That is hit the dung one on the back of the head with a metal rod and then sit in the mandap herself. It would have had a certain kind of symmetry.
Msaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy happy happy so vaani going to propose for bihaan...sapola is back to d show on Saturday and I will not watch his entry bcz we have a pooja for lord venkatesh at home...
d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you a hundred lot times      ... thank you dakzz     love you for sharing this 😛
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is Dhruv also coming back with buck teeth and dressed in clothes made from my grandmother's old curtains too?
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: santhosh4961

tfs...
oh oh thahaan 3rd marriage...
CVS shaadi ko khel samja a... 😆

Tpk cvs ke liye sirf shaadi tho kya har emotions har values sab kuch khel yi tho hai. . ..
Finally jo ho yi gaya jo hum nahi chaahthe the... Sapola wapis aa yi gaya. .😡 usne insta pe daadi ke saath apni selfie daal ke apne wapas aane ka ehlaan bhi kiya hai 😕
Chalo ek baath ki thasalli hai ki iss baar wo thahaan ko alag karne nahi balki ek karne ke liye positive banke aaya hai. ..
Aur I'm happy that Vahaan ki shaadi honewali hai. ..😳
Ab cvs ek kaam kardo ...John ko wapis bulao aur Shankar se shaadi karwaado. ...phir shraddha aur Shankar ke beech John ke liye jagda 😉👏
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y she wants to marry hilike that!!! usko apna slave toh nai bananana Thapki ko;)

Btw I have this doubt that Wat if thapki was not pregnant after all wat if the report was sent by her intentionally by sapola . This child is the reason for Thapki's anger towards Bihan so after knowing bthat Sapola manipulated her she will ealiy forgive Bihan and even seek his forgiveness and Bihan willaftwr All will not has to feel guilty at allas there was nno baby