Posted: 7 years ago
if this has been posted, I apologize but I didn't see it.  spoiler/promo show ishwari is playing kitchen politics as before.  she is looking more like a dejected lover than a mother.. sic😑  a lot of people feel this is normal... it is the unhealthiest relationship of mother/son.  ishwari is not doing anything out of goodness of her heart. let's not forget the pre-nup and the clause in it that if Sonakshi leaves... she is nothing for Dev.. even the child born out of the marriage has no rights on Dev or his money.  This is the height of manipulation and selfishness and has nothing to do with insecurities!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/34699-will-kuch-rang-pyaar-ke-aise-bhi-go-the-quintessential-saas-bahu.htm

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/34700-sonakshi-to-be-embarrassed-in-dev-house-post-marriage-in-kuch-ra.htm

The show has already gone "saas bahu" way.  women like Ishwari never change.. they only get worse as insecurities rise instead of going down.
Edited by vibg - 7 years ago
Bang on post
U r right. its going to be Saas bahu Drama only. Or i would say it is already. coz everything about ishwari N dadi bua's happiness n nothing else. No one is important expect this two ladies not even Sona Bahu.

Devakshi bhi baki aur logo ki tarah side character hai πŸ˜•

Originally posted by SAPU

Bang on post
U r right. its going to be Saas bahu Drama only. Or i would say it is already. coz everything about ishwari N dadi bua's happiness n nothing else. No one is important expect this two ladies not even Sona Bahu.

Devakshi bhi baki aur logo ki tarah side character haiπŸ˜•

Ishwari just takes over wverything and stamps everything. Sona's suhag raat, sona's munh dikhaai, sona's rasoi, sona's whole shaadi.. became more about Ishwari, than about the bride or the groom. Ishwari is a seasoned manipulator who has created an environment in her household where she rules with an iron fist in an authoritative way and the duped kids think their Maa is Mahaan and does all cause she loves them!Edited by vibg - 7 years ago
Ishwari is sick.
I am still laughing on dejected lover part.She truly is a dejected lover.
Remember her expressions while secretly spying Dev-Sona.
😑
Originally posted by vibg

Ishwari just takes over wverything and stamps everything. Sona's suhag raat, sona's munh dikhaai, sona's rasoi, sona's whole shaadi.. became more about Ishwari, than about the bride or the groom. Ishwari is a seasoned manipulator who has created an environment in her household where she rules with an iron fist in an authoritative way and the duped kids think their Maa is Mahaan and does all cause she loves them!

Agree...Oh god i am so pissed of this type of Hypocrisy. 
Originally posted by IshikaIshu

Ishwari is sick.
I am still laughing on dejected lover part.She truly is a dejected lover.
Remember her expressions while secretly spying Dev-Sona.
😑

Yes.. thats when I started feeling that she considers Sonakshi souten πŸ˜† every time dev went to see her at night or had dinner with her.. ishwari went crazy and ultimately took the sleeping pills 😑

Yes.. thats when I started feeling that she considers Sonakshi souten πŸ˜† every time dev went to see her at night or had dinner with her.. ishwari went crazy and ultimately took the sleeping pills 😑

Now i got it why shaheer alsways said that " Humne ek different show banaya hai sabse hatke" 

I must say...very unique πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAPU

Now i got it why shaheer alsways said that " Humne ek different show banaya hai sabse hatke"

I must say...very uniqueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Hatke" to hai πŸ˜‰
It's not going anywhere towards typical saas bahu show... They  r showing only reality... Still in many house, these saas bahu drama chalta hai. And makers r showing this saas bahu drama in very well mannered. They r not showing like other saas bahu show where saas and bahu r fighting or compete with each other.Maybe u Haven't seen like...that's why u r saying this.
And why r u feeling there is  not any son mother relation, and they r showing some other relation?
From today episode, it's clearly seen that ishwari is helping sonakshi just because she doesn't want to see dev get insulted in front of bau or any outsiders because of any sonakshi mistakes
She is mother, that's why she doesn't want to see her son get insult.

Ishwari just takes over wverything and stamps everything. Sona's suhag raat, sona's munh dikhaai, sona's rasoi, sona's whole shaadi.. became more about Ishwari, than about the bride or the groom. Ishwari is a seasoned manipulator who has created an environment in her household where she rules with an iron fist in an authoritative way and the duped kids think their Maa is Mahaan and does all cause she loves them!

This is all wrong...devakshi ka suhagraat sonakshi ke family ke chalte kharab hua h...agar fish nhi order krte toh,...toh ishwari faint nhi hoti...indirectly this is all sona's family fault. They were organised all wedding rituals in Bengali way but didn't think about dev's family.
And sona ki muh dikhayi mein ishwari ka fault kaha SE hua...sona ki Jo bhi insult ki wo bua or gkb NE ki
Sona rasoi...jab ishwari NE bataya ki bua old tradition follow krti h or unke liye tradition important h or mna kiya mat aane ko, phir bhi wo gyi or theek toh boli ishwari, ek din mein khaana bnana sikh legi wo.
And yes,  pta nhi kaha SE mind mein tum logo ke mein aaya ki ishwari sauten jaisa behave kr rhi h...ohh, c'mon maa bete ka rishta ko aisa mat bolo...yes, she helped sonakshi today in kitchen not for herslef but for her son.
As a mother, she doesn't want to see her son get insulted by bua or any outsider just because of any sona's mistake.
Because sona koi bhi galti kregi, indirectly bua or bahar wale toh dev ki insult krenge ki kaisi biwi laya. U know how outsider, always wants to find some small mistake to say anything on marriage.
Isliye ishwari ne aisa kiya...wo apne bete ko insult hote nhi dekhna chahti.
Iss scene ko tumne dekh kr kha diya ki ishwari sauten jaisa behave kr rhi h...waah