Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys!!!! I am posting in this forum after a long time.Its just that I had a list of things related to the show.These things have frustrated me.I just wanted to share my feelings over here.

1.What was the story and where is it heading now??? The show had a brilliant start.The backdrop was damn interesting and the story looked promising.But now I am thinking did they ever have a proper story in mind??? I mean how they will begin it,how they are gonna carry it on,etc.Did they know what they really wanted to show?? As of now,the show seems to be without any direction to me.

2.Astika's character has been reduced to a supporting character who makes an appearance of 50 seconds in a scene.He was the best character in the beginning.He was the factor which made the show interesting.He was supposed to be Arjun's arch nemesis.But what is he now??? And if they had to show this then what was the use of bringing Nikitin back??

3.Takshak.Honestly,that guy was better off in his VFX avatar.Ever since he appeared in person,he has been loud and OTT.In most of the scenes,he is overacting.And frankly Takshak is the biggest idiot I have ever seen.He is supposed to be an all powerful Naag.Yet he has no idea that Shan and Mohini are planning to overthrow him right under his nose.He was supposed to be the primary antagonist of the series right???

4.Shan and Mohini.All of us must have realised by now that Shan and Mohini are the main characters of the series.Mohini is the evil saas and Shaan is the evil nanad who hatch their usual plans and plots against Arjun.Are they of any use?? What have they done apart from planning and plotting??

5.Noorie.What is the purpose of her character now?? She was supposed to romance Arjun and the romance is done.What is she doing now??

6.Naagrakshas.What the hell was that??

7.Vasuki's death.So we were just shown that Vasuki who is an immortal serpent sacrificed his life for Arjun.How on earth can Vasuki die?? He is immortal.And he is one of the most powerful serpents ever.The King of the Serpents.So this is what the CVs know after their so called research on Indian mythology???

8.Anshuman's replacement.He was introduced as Nagarjun.He was promoted as Nagarjun and now they replaced him all of a sudden.Why??? And I did not find anything wrong with him.What was the purpose of this replacement??This replacement is the final straw that broke the camel's back. I like Pearl a lot but I won't accept him as Arjun.

9.We are back to Square 1.The story.I am feeling that these people never had a fixed story in mind.Frankly I feel that it would have been far better if they had made it a finite series with a fixed number of episodes.

So here is my list of frustrations.This is only my opinion.I mean no offence to anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The story changed, the charm is lost. People watched for Astuki's takkar to each other. They watched for Arjun to become Nagarjun by Astuki's help. They watched for Astali. All these things disappeared one after another. No wonder the show is so boring now. 

The show got ruined by Shan and Mohini's presence. Every time they appear, I just forward the episode. They came Astuki disappeared. They came Arjun and Noorie got separated. So I really don't like these two. ðŸ¥±

At the beginning I found Takshak funny but now he bores me with his weird laugh and expressions. 

Vasuki lost his powers so easily. Got them back from Astika. Died in saving Arjun. He is actually not as powerful as we thought he would be. 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi ashi
Well I second to what you write.
I no longer watches show even after niketan is back.
Story was supposed to be dum.biriyani now it had become kichidi.
And I refuse to eat that.
Commenting only for you
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi and how r u? After long. Yes u said excatly what all r saying here. Show did well only for a month later it doomed. Their r many loopholes in storyline. They has decide to stick by their crap script even though it works or not. 
this show is also not getting tht good fanbase or popularity on social networking sites like their other show on sony. Sp are getting even though ratings r not tht good of those shows aswell. So t here they r making changes in storyline according to fans requirement. 
Edited by fairy_tales - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, agree with you. First day , first episode was brilliant...after that it's only a downfall...first it was immature Noorie and her aggressive father...then too much of Shank and Mohini scenes...now  Anshuman's replacement. They never gave proper treatment to important character's like Pranali, Astika and Vasuki.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Things started going downhill after SP's death. Although I hated his character, I feel the show was much better with him. Now with Vasuki gone, The show is bound to fail. Anshuman and Manish were keeping the show going. Now with both of them gone, this show has no chance of doing well. Edited by Cshafkat - 7 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I like pearl...but being frankly honest, after seeing his acting so far, him replacing anshuman makes no sense. Anshu is young but despite that he portrays every emotion so naturally and i enjoyed watching him. Pearl on the other hand cannot pull off the intense and hot-tempered hero look at all; have you guys even seen the same weird expression he has been wearing on his face when he has to do a scene where he is angry or pissed off? He looks forced and stupid ðŸ¤¢ Edited by sammy17 - 7 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now they're adding cheap romantic tracks like Shankachurna and Urni kissing each other. Cant believe how desperate the makers can get just to get TRP's. I hope the TRP's fall even more so that they realize how big of a mistake it was to replace Anshuman. I never watched Pearl in his other shows but from what I've seen of him here, he's a bad choice for Arjun. Like the person above me said, Pearl has the same sad expression the whole time even when he's supposed to be serious. 
Robbins11 thumbnail
Anshuman's acting was damn awesome.. Pearl's weird look and expression is really boring to watch!...😕 The show has become crap after the replacement!!! Edited by Robbins11 - 7 years ago
BholenathBaba thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I have to define in one word... The show became a "BORE".. ðŸ’”