Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
ok this is unbelievable 
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He looks stone drunk
I believe he said something about surgical attack on Pak media as well...anyone has updates.

This guys possibly is worried more about his commercial interest in Pak...cant even condemn his behavior ...seems mentally unsound.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He was arrested for Domestic violence. His wife had filed a case against him. Money / fame doesn't guarantee character.
Originally posted by: glace-bleue

I stopped listening after he said...ki kissne kaha tha unse ki fauj mein jaayein...what a complete asshole this man turned out to be...🤢 👎🏼

I did not bother to click the link but seriously?😲🤢

I never used any four letter words in this forum yet, but here we go...all my reserved 4 letter choicest gaalis for this buddha...🤢
Originally posted by: light_year

So many people said so many things . I dont remember niw who said what. Om puri will be bashed till somebody else says something more explosive. Were r ram gopal verma , anurag kashyp , rakhi sawant gang.

Are you serious? Talking nonsense about trivial things is equivalent to insulting the people who volunteer to protect a country? 🤢
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tsktsk2

Is there an island where we can dispatch salman, mahesh, karan,  and him they can make some great colony.

Why Salman and Karan?? What have they done?? They never insulted the army and soldiers...Having an opinion about the Pak actor's status in BW or India is an opinion...u can disagree with them...but don't put them with Om Puri in that bracket...Om Puri went so low today that its unbelievable...🤢.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I did not bother to click the link but seriously?😲🤢

I never used any four letter words in this forum yet, but here we go...all my reserved 4 letter choicest gaalis for this buddha...🤢

yes seriously🤢🤢...I was so disgusted that I closed it after that...the gall this man had to ask ...who asked to join fauj...especially when the father of a fallen soldier was sitting there right in the panel...I mean how insensitive can one be...a father who had lost his son is there and u are bullshitting about the dead soldiers in front of him...damn damn damn

and he is shooting his gun keeping them on the shoulders of the Muslims of India...arre the Indian Muslims are Indians first...agar unko problem hai toh woh khud bolenge...aap kaun hote ho unka naam lekar soldiers ki insult karne wale😡
Sanguinesal thumbnail

Edited

Edited by Sanguinesal - 4 years ago
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are you serious? Talking nonsense about trivial things is equivalent to insulting the people who volunteer to protect a country?🤢

Did I say wht om puri did was right? I ment was public has a weak memory , om puri vl b bashed till they dont get some other bakra. Than it would be like , om puri just stated working for army or being a doc , actor is people personal choice. We all know how it works.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a disgusting person!🤬 Just because of his commercial interest in pak he has the audacity to insult the soldiers!🤢 Ye Bharat mein rehne laayak hi nahi hai...isko pack karke baahar fenko!