Naagin

Why Sesha did'nt age?

Posted: 7 years ago
In the new promo Naagin season 2 Sesha is shown and even after 25 years leap she looks the same? If naagins age slowly then how Ritik and Shivanya were of same age in season 1? Plz clear my confusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No they age normally but they don't get old fast
And shivanya was 25 and ritik was also 25 but shivanya was born ichadarri
And shesha I think is more than 100 years or she was also born ichaddari
OK coming to the point
No they age normally but they don't get old normally
And shivanya is now not a naagin she is a human that's why she became old normally
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luna46

In the new promo Naagin season 2 Sesha is shown and even after 25 years leap she looks the same? If naagins age slowly then how Ritik and Shivanya were of same age in season 1? Plz clear my confusion.

She drank Unicorn blood. 🤣 Sorry, it's a Harry Potter joke. 😆

Shesha is an Icchadari Naagin through tapasya. She was not born Icchadari like Shivanya was. Also Shivu is 3 years elder than Ritik. When their parents were killed, Ritik was 5 but Shivu was 8. And Shivanya is not longer a Naagin. She is human hence she is aging normally..Icchadari Naagin's don't age quickly. From what we know..their life expectancy is 200 years or so. 100 years for tapasya to become icchadari and then 100 as naagins with power. Shesha is like 130 or 150 years give or take..she will start aging shortly but won't get the chance because Shivangi will kill her in the climax of the show. Also there's a huge possibility that she is doing something super evil to stay forever young. 
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But in the starting episodes they stayed that she is also 25 kattaka said it you can also check
And I think CVS forget about that 😊
Originally posted by: ashmastera957

But in the starting episodes they stayed that she is also 25 kattaka said it you can also check
And I think CVS forget about that 😊

He never said that. Tell me what the dialogue was and in which scene. 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

She drank Unicorn blood. 🤣 Sorry, it's a Harry Potter joke. 😆

Shesha is an Icchadari Naagin through tapasya. She was not born Icchadari like Shivanya was. Also Shivu is 3 years elder than Ritik. When their parents were killed, Ritik was 5 but Shivu was 8. And Shivanya is not longer a Naagin. She is human hence she is aging normally..Icchadari Naagin's don't age quickly. From what we know..their life expectancy is 200 years or so. 100 years for tapasya to become icchadari and then 100 as naagins with power. Shesha is like 130 or 150 years give or take..she will start aging shortly but won't get the chance because Shivangi will kill her in the climax of the show. Also there's a huge possibility that she is doing something super evil to stay forever young. 

how are you sure
may be they will season 3 after this
Originally posted by: devil_heart

how are you sure
may be they will season 3 after this

Good God, I hope not. LOL.  There's just so many dopplegangers Shivanya can have. 😆 
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The naagins are elfs from lord of rings in that they age and die but life span is so long that human life spans are insignificant in front of them. So they age slowly and are not immortal.But long life spans are not neccesarily good especially if you are in love with a human coz you would need to watch your beloved grow old and die multiple times. Time is not absolute and is only relative to observer.
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Because she is played by super cute Adaa😛
Well it's just because naagin's don't age quickly...and shivanya is no longer a naagin but sesha is
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Good God, I hope not. LOL.  There's just so many dopplegangers Shivanya can have. 😆 

As many as Elena or Zoya!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†