Casting coup! Deepika to star opposite Harshvardhan in Sriram Raghavan

Posted: 7 years ago
Casting coup! Deepika to star opposite Harshvardhan in Sriram Raghavan's next? October 1, 2016 Ankita Bhalla47399 reads 35 comments SubmitLike 8 Sonam Kapoor's younger brother, Harshvardhan Kapoor is all set for his big Bollywood debut with Mirzya. Even before the release of his first film, the Kapoor lad is busy shooting for Vikramaditya Motwane's vigilante film Bhavesh Joshi. Now rumour has it that Badlapurdirector Sriram Raghavan is keen to cast the newbie in his next. But hey, that's not all! Raghavan is aiming to pull off a casting coup of sorts. As per a popular entertainment magazine, Deepika Padukone may be deep in conversation with the Agent Vinod director about a quickie' project that they might wrap up in three months flat. And, reportedly Raghavan has been in talks with the 25-year-old son of Anil Kapoor, Harsh, to star opposite DP! Those who've been privy to discussions between the filmmaker and the actress say this could be some sort of a female protagonist version of Badlapur. Some are also suggesting that Harshvardhan's role will be similar to what Nawazuddin Siddiqui played in the film (Badlapur). Lately, Deepika and Harsh have been the participants of mutual admiration club on the social media. The newbie has managed to grab the actress' attention. A few days back, Harsh was interviewed by senior journalist Rajeev Masand and the journo was so impressed with the Kapoor boy that he tweeted his interview and wrote, "VIDEO: Meet @HarshKapoor_. If this 25-year-old can act as well as he speaks, he's going to be around for a while!". DP retweeted the post and captioned as, "Couldn't agree more". An ecstatic Harshvardhan replied to Mastani and posted, "You're too good to me, it all means a lot, I can't wait to show you the film! #DareToLove. We wonder, what sister Sonam has to say about this development! Both Sonam and Deepika are not BFFs and they make no bones about it either... couldn't agree more! https://t.co/VigbD6MgTj " Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) September 26, 2016 You're too good to me, it all means a lot, I can't wait to show you the film! #DareToLove https://t.co/4WrEwjfscv " Harshvardhan Kapoor (@HarshKapoor_) September 26, 2016
It is said Deepika was being too appreciative of some starkid.. it's Harsh?
will their heights match.. Harsh doesn't seem as tall as Deepika.

If their heights match though.. they'll look soo good together :)

advice for deepika:
please dont do this movie 
Originally posted by Anachronist

advice for deepika:
please dont do this movie

+1
This Harsh is getting too many movies before his first release!! He gets DP as his heroine !!
What if Mirziya flops and he is another Athiya Shetty?
Now I remember something about Star kids . Movies are announced to hype them . Announcing a movie may not mean that it'll be made . AK is pulling all shots to make sure that Harsh gets more movies even if his first flops.
Anil is being extra careful. Experience pays .
No plz, don't do this movie.. instead collaborate with shoojit
How does he get Deepu so soon😲 just because he is a star kid. 
Originally posted by -Piku-

How does he get Deepu so soon😲 just because he is a star kid. 

Deepu was more keen on him..so its more like she got him
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks

+1
This Harsh is getting too many movies before his first release!! He gets DP as his heroine !!
What if Mirziya flops and he is another Athiya Shetty?

Even if Mirzya flops, he is definitely not another Athiya Shetty. ðŸ˜†
I think they'd look good together, even Ranveer can look shorter to her sometimes. And in movies, that hardly matters by how they do the takes. 
I agree with whoever said that one sentence though: 'If he can act as good as he speaks, he is going to be around for a while.' 

This industry is surprisingly devoid of star kids who are intellectually promising. For people who've been raised luxuriously in expensive, private schools and colleges, they're ridiculously dumb. He's the first one after Ranbir who speaks eloquently and thoughtfully, albeit a bit more arrogantly, I'd hope he has as much talent.