Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Geetha's Take~|30-Sept-2016|~Yahan Waha Hain Tu, Mujme Dafa Hain Tu

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I know I'm super duper late so forgive me but I honestly couldn't help it. There was lot going on and all of you on TW know what I'm talking about.πŸ˜› I absolutely loved the episode. I am watching the new song on repeat even as I type this. Okay technically I'm only  listening to it.  It's such a soulful song and it perfectly fits our Kaira especially Karthik. So nothing major happening in the episode apart from of course lots of Kaira.❀️ Which is basically all that we actually care about so yayy!!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜† I actually am not sure how this particular take has come out. I was very distracted tonight so couldn't do it in one go so let me know what you thought of it.

~Haven't proof read yet again. Hopefully will get to doing it tomorrow since I finally have a non-working weekend after so long. Please forgive the mistakes and the Hindi as well. And as always feel free to correct me though~

Episode starts with Akshara and Duggu's scene where he is seen worriying for his sisters when Akshara rebukes him for not trusting Karthik as he has time and again proved that he is trustworthy. Yay! I love Ak-Karthik bond!πŸ˜ƒ Naksh replies that he isn't worried because of him rather for all three of them since it's their first time in Switzerland. I am happy to hear that saale saheb has not only started to trust Karthik but worry for him too.😲 But I think it's way to early to celebrate Naksh's change of heart though. It keeps changing. That's the problem!πŸ˜† When finally Akshara convinces him to stop worrying about them since she has made sure that her kids, son or daughter, were equally prepared to cope with anything that life threw at them he lets it go. Finally Akshara is all set to take the flight to Zurich. 

Switzerland:

Okay I completely agree with Priyu tonight. Vishal is definitely a better actor compared to K.M. In fact the guy who plays Naman is great too. Which is why I can't help but hate that character.😑 He's not even guilty anymore. He's actuallyenjoying what he's putting Naithik through. The disgusting dirtbag , threatening even his family to make sure that Naithik doesn't try to escape.🀒 The whole Nk inscribing AK on the bell was I think  a little too OTT for a couple who has been together for more than 2 decades.He doesn't seem to think about anything but her. What about Naksh or his princess? πŸ˜• To highlight Ak and Nk's rishta they are blatantly ignoring his father angle. Again, my personal opinion only.😳  

Wait, Naman knows about Akshara and kids being in Zurich? What?! 😲 There goes my theory about how he slips up to Akshara as well.πŸ˜† *Sigh* Oh so his overconfidence about them not finding out about his little setting here in Swiss will be his downfall. Don't anyone learn anything from the villains in books and movies?πŸ€” The dark lord himself dies because of his over confidence, and we are talking about a mere muggle here. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Okay I'm so skipping the AK-NK's OTT pyaar ka connection.😡

From the Singhania scene I think I take away two things. One that Karishma definitely deserves a much better and understanding husband and also that Mishti is definitely her Mumma's little girl. Thank God for that! Second, that bell that Naithik was ususing to inscribe the letters AK on, definitely seems to have a role to play in Akshra finding him. Yet another theory. Hopefully I'm not proved wrong again. πŸ˜† Akshara finally leaves to Zurich.

Switzerland:

Argh! I swear even the whole #IgnoreParchayiActiveMode isn't helping me right now.😑 Does she have to walk in between our hero heroine?!😑 #KMH 😑 I can't believe I'm saying this but right now, Naira's suspicions about Karthik are making me chuckle than go Rarr!πŸ˜† Yesterday it was him talking on the phone and today it is him checking his bag that has got her "Nancy Drew antennas" beeping. πŸ€” Since he had been constantly looking inside his bag she decides she definitely had to take a look too. *Facepalm* When Parchayi asks Naira to accompany her while she gets herself registered, Naira refuses making an excuse about how she'd be bored inside and that she intended to look around the museum too. And when Parchayi complains about the huge line in front of the venue scanning the baggage, Naira offers to look after the luggage for them while they get themselves registered. Ah! So that was the plan all along. Naira proving once again that only when it comes to Karthik, she is a dhakkan. 😡

Argh! Hands off my Karthik, Parchayi! πŸ˜‘ Only Naira has the rights to touch him. Keep your hands to yourself you selfish woman!😑 Hah!πŸ˜† Karthik once again proving that his romantic side is triggered only for his Naira when he completely dismisses her prince-princess nonsense!🀣 Oh I absolutely enjoy watching him not giving any thought to anything Parchayi has to say.πŸ₯³ While we see our hero hurrying up, not wanting to stop anywhere, and get the whole registration thing over with Naira finally gets her chance to go through his bag and she does exactly that. When the search doesn't fetch her any results, she decides to keep his room keys with her concluding that if it wasn't in his bag it had to be in his room.πŸ˜• What exactly is she searching for though?πŸ˜† I don't think she herself knows. πŸ˜•

*Skipping Sunaina's drama*

Naman and Karishma's scene once again managing to bring out the stark difference between her and Naman's personalities and thoughts. While one knows the value of having people care about them the other doesn't give a damn.😳 It's amazing the way Naman can so easily come up with one lie after another. You gotta have some serious talent people.πŸ‘ He so doesn't deserve the absolutely beautiful family that is waiting for him back home. So that's how he keeps tabs on Akshara and the kids in Switzerland, through Karishma. I can't believe I'm referring to Karthik and Naira as "kids". So weird! lmao! 🀣🀣

On another part of Switzerland Naira continues to wonder what Karthik's motives were and what he had to gain in betraying her papa. Wow! She should seriously give up being Nancy Drew because in any investigation, the first thing that an investigator looks for is motive. Motive give us suspects. You don't accuse someone of anything unless he/ she has serious motive for it. She's got it all wrong. My gosh! Time to catch up on some episodes of Castle/White Collar Naira. *Facepalm* As she continues to prod that dhakkan brain of hers, our hero makes his entry.❀️ Haha! I was so right!πŸ˜ƒ He couldn't just stay away. After helping Parchayi get to her destination, he runs back to his Naira. Quite literally I think too with the way he entered the scene.πŸ˜† Clearly excited that he finally got some alone time with her in the country of love, he invites her for a coffee. When instead of answering him, Naira walks off looking all pissed, he is left confused questioning what he had done wrong now. Aww he's adorable! πŸ€— Later deciding "Ab toh pata karke he rahunga is gussel chidiya ka problem kya hain? Ise pata nahin itna accha mauka mila hain yahapar romance karne k a milne k. Ab pata karta hun ki chakkar kya hain?"  annoyed that she was being such a spoil-sport. πŸ˜†

As soon as our "gussel chidiya" comes across few bubbles that were being blown in the middle of a street all her gussa disappears leaving only a childlike excitement on her face as she runs out to play among them which is when our hero's searching eyes fall on her. Looking at her all excited about getting to play with bubbles, his own face lights up with a dazzling smile.

Cue- The dream sequence.

A Scenic ship dockyard acts as the required romantic backdrop when we first see our heroine who looks absolutely ravishing in an off-shoulder, lace back, gorgeous black gown playing with the bubbles when our hero looking dashing in a stunning two piece black suit takes her hands into his while embracing his delighted heroine from behind. Soon we see him step away causing her to walk towards him as both seem to not be able to keep their hands off each other and they break into a dance.

Karthik seeing his Naira everywhere as he sings "Yahan wahan hain tu, mujme dafa hain tu!" while she is always right beside him. She feeling the chill and him making her wear his coat like the true gentleman he is as she turns around to look into his eyes and they are lost to the world around them.The romance continues as Karthik chases his princess around the streets of Zurich dressed now in casuals. Picking her up and carrying her over to a bench as she happily settles in his arms. Back to their gorgeous attires, and their romantic dance continues until we see them finally walk off into the distance holding hands with Naira's head resting comfortably over his shoulders. β€οΈ

OH MY GOD! That was AWESOME! ❀️ Honestly, it actually looked like a scene from a movie than a TV show.❀️ The sequence was beautifully shot and the song went so amazingly well with it. It is honestly my favorite song for them now. The lyrics and the voice as well. Beautiful! An absolute treat to both our eyes and ears.❀️

Karthik finally wakes from his stupor thanks to a stranger brushing past him. Looks like he just couldn't resist dreaming even after everything Mishti had told him. We are absolutely not complaining though! But I guess he's tired of "just dreaming" now as we see him determinately declare "Bas ab bohot hogaya ye sapno wala romance, ab asli wala real wala karna hain. Ishq wala love. Asli mohabbat, who bhi yahan Zurich mein" as he continues to stare at her. Before he could make her aware of his presence though, Parchayi barges in.😑 Dang it! LOL!🀣 Looks like Karthik was just making excuses to get away from her and spend time with Naira. Which is why he probably lied to Parchayi saying the process was going to take 2 hours when it just took half an hour as Parchayi complained.πŸ˜† Oh get a freaking clue at least now PArchayi! πŸ˜‘ He doesn't give a damn about you. The guy literally ran away from her to find Naira. Which idiot in the world would still believe the guy had feelings for her man?! She is seriously infuriating me with her pig-headedness now! πŸ˜‘😑😑 

Once again Karthik gets a call and he hesitates to pick it up. Since Naithik definitely is not the one calling him, why was he so apprehensive about picking that call?πŸ˜• I'm super curious about who could have been on the other end of the line. But boy does Karthik got to work on his poker face. Gadha! Completely gives it away every single time!πŸ˜† Naira going by the way he reacted is sure that he is definitely hiding something from them now more eager to check his phone for clues. I agree with her this time though. He definitely is hiding something alright but we know it's not what she think it is about. So what is it really about? His family? πŸ€“Maybe!

*skipping Ak-Nk dream sequence* Naman has taken his watch that Akshara had gifted him and replaced it with that electric tazer watch thing(?) I have no idea what it's called πŸ˜† So the watch is definitely playing a role too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Precap - I knew it! πŸ˜† Initials on a watch can help you in so many ways.πŸ˜› Maybe I should consider getting them on mine too just in case I am kidnapped you know. I'm serious people! πŸ˜† 

Edited by misaki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay mujhe yeh nahi pata ke TW par kya hua par teri baton se lagta hai you are visibly hurt by it, and despite that you take the time out and write such a wonderful take, a very very very special thank you for this one.

Ak-Karthik bond is just one of the best, probably one reason why Kaira are a success he has fairly good relations with everyone in the family, and a special attachment with Ak and Mishti, the audience doesn't just see him as the lead against N, but can also connect him as family. I love their bond to the core, the way she always trusts him and doesn't let Naksh or Naira be rude with him is super cute.

Yes I was presently surprise when Naksh said he was worried for Karthik as well but even I doubt how long would it last as you said Naksh is confused. Especially in the back home segment him asking Naira about how she got the marks and off screen Rohan telling that he asked K to take care of his sisters. I was thinking what if he ends up blaming K for it and N gets ticked off as she remembers the time she didn't trust K, and K realizes about her guilt. Okay I went too offtopic.

The only thing that was going on during the time Nk was inscripting Ak onto that bell was, don't tell me this is going to act as a clue, there are probably a number of names that start with ak, yet she will know that this is the ak of her name, but why am I complaining if she can hear his voice without a phone than this is nothing.

Naman is extremely disgusting, he has stooped to the lowest level for a number of printed papers. Torturing his brother like that, feeding lies to his family, hurting all the people who love him. He is destroying his life with his own hands and hopefully Mishti and Karishma are not too affected when he gets jailed.

Parchayi's roll in swiss is kabab mein haddi and nothing more. She seriously has no power of thinking the guy is totally not interested in her and she can't get the message. Everytime he has to be alone with her, he wants to just run away from her. Okay I am more disappointed than Naira at her not finding anything, I was expecting a gift with the tag of for the love of my life and Naira getting hurt and somewhat jealous of the girl K was in love with. At least she could have got his passport and they could have zoomed on the page so we would get to know K's full name.

Yes bhag ke aaja karthik uss P ko chod kar apni heroine ke pass bhag ja. Naira jati ne coffee ke liye, aur uske bahut pass baithti, maybe K ko call ataa and she could try to look at the caller's name, aur humein bhi ek Kaira coffee date dekhna ko milta, lekin K ki mehrbani dream hi sahi hum Kaira ka romance dose mila. Whether it was their ballroom dancing or roaming on the streets hand in and all was so perfect and I just love the new song, yrkkh does have some good lyric writers and singers, God it is so beautiful and the thought of it being only written for Kaira makes it alot better. N looked so damn cute in the bubble scene, no wonder K immediately went to his dream world as he looked at her.

Okay so P took only half an hour, and she had to take an entry when K was about to go near N, god why couldn't she take the two whole hours, none of us would complain, if we stuck in there for the whole day. Okay but K was dreaming for a whole half an hour, this boy can seriously dream, anytime, anywhere and for any duration. Same thoughts about the phone call, have a feeling K ke family ka hoga.

Precap - yeah I think we all need initials on our watch and dropped it somewhere when we get kidnapped nd leave some clues.
Edited by janvi0513 - 7 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres
My heart breaks into millioin pieces when naira ignores him  i really hope all mu ends soon
Coming to the best part of today epi the magical dream😳
I am really specchless after watch the yaha waha tu hai sequnece
It was as if i was watching a movie
Damm and shivln 
Oh gosh how can anyone look so beautiful
Shivln were top notch😳
Their chemistry ufff maarr diyaaa!
And the song proved it was defintely for our kaira
Puree badaan pe tera naam chal raha hai
Dekho na pyaar pyaar pyaar likh raha hai
Yeh woh khushi hai jo dil hi jaanta hai
Sassoon see in dhadkano taak palkoki jhapki tale

Yaha waha hai tu mujheme daafa hai tu 
Yaha waha hai tu kaha kaha hai tu

It was a out and out kartik feelings for naira😳
Okayy this gonna be short today since u havent yet replied me on my yesterday takeπŸ˜†
Lol you know m kidding braintwin der was nthing else in d epi so cant writee much but yah k lline ab real wala ishq wala love nee dil khush kiaaa😳
Edited by ItsmeAish - 7 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I liked thw episode so so much
The dance was so dreamy
These two arw making me fall in love with them again and again
Naira yedi jasoos hai.u dnt make face front of a person whom u are spying on.rather be nice to him to nikalo info.naira being naira cant pretend tooπŸ˜†
Ab real wala romance chalu karoπŸ₯³
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 7 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yahan wahan haii tu...the lyrics were awsome & suits kaira the mostπŸ‘πŸ˜³
now waiting for real ishq wala luv to start