How does Arnab or timesnow decide who to join in DEBATE?

Posted: 7 years ago
Arnab debating on Pak Artist ban picking up Salman's statement has invited ppl supporting salman view & other protesting against pak artist...

How does channel decide who to invite for debate from both the parties?

He has called Renuka Shahane who has bashed Salman earlier on rape comment... so was it convenient for them 2 call her to speak in favor  pro-arnab topic ðŸ˜†
When there's a topic around BW, I have seen only 2rs celebs representing them . 
Originally posted by Jupiters_Cock

When there's a topic around BW, I have seen only 2rs celebs representing them . 

He isn't allowing them 2 talk ðŸ˜†
I tried listening to this Arnab guy and he doesn't even allow his guests to talk. It's like a fish market. ðŸ˜†
Renuka Shahane bashed salman's rape comment... that comment itself was wrong.. that shouldnt permanently define her as 'against salman'... if she has an issue with him or not I don't know, but her being part of Today's debate has nothing to do with being for or against salman... her opinion on today's matter comes as a citizen first with her experience than her being for or against salman. 
for every indian it is COUNTRY > actor 

Faltu show hain, bakwaas karta hain yeh Arnab aur usme jitne bhi bondhu log atte hain.
Is Saeed Akhtar Mirza blind,drunk or angry on Times show?And the rest are nobody's to represent our Industry to answer you Arnab!!All idiots
Rishi Kapoor tweet
Aaj fir Salim daddy has to tweet something !!
Originally posted by jaanetu

Renuka Shahane bashed salman's rape comment... that comment itself was wrong.. that shouldnt permanently define her as 'against salman'... if she has an issue with him or not I don't know, but her being part of Today's debate has nothing to do with being for or against salman... her opinion on today's matter comes as a citizen first with her experience than her being for or against salman. 
for every indian it is COUNTRY > actor 

She is there on Show which is highlight Salman's Comment, which isn't ANTI-INDIA for which she is speaking for india.

Salman cleared that journo's words by not calling Pak Artist as Terrorist, 2 separate things, now does that make Salman ANTI-INDIA?

Whole show is made 2 bash Salman, why not invite Anurag Kashyap, or others supporting pak artist?
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks

Aaj fir Salim daddy has to tweet something !!

Why would he??? Salman did not said anything wrong.