Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New FF : The Rebound Lover Chap 4 - New

maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Doston..
Please dont kill me.. i have too much of pending works but i keep coming up with new work..

Kya kare... isme dil ka... mere dil ka kya kasoor..

But I promise this is a small one.. hope with less emotional attachment So please go ahead .. read , comment and enjoy

Chapter 1 - below
Chapter 2 pg 7
Chapter3 pg 15
Chapter 4 pg 22
Edited by maaneet_michi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 1 :

Slight Mature content

More Maan... Geet cried when her lips lost contact with Maan's lips. This time she pulled him again to herself. She rolled on him while kissing so that now she was at the top. Maan could feel his naked body touching each and every inch of her naked body. The two bodies which had laid entangled just 5 mins back. He was still trying to comprehend how his silly idiotic plan of making his ex and her current boyfriend jealous resulted in this.. This..him and Geet naked on the bed.. No not even a bed.. Just a mattress on the floor.. in the rented house which he shared with Aditya/Adi.

Geet.. Wait.. I think we should stop now.. Let us breath .. Rest.. Tum theek hona...

Hmm.. But why did u stop.. I liked what we did..

What..

Yes Maan .. I liked it when ur hands touched my face my body.. When u kissed me... when u pleasured me.. When u were inside me... Maan closed his eyes on listening this.. What had he done.. He literally played with her feelings..

Wear ur clothes Geet.. We are going out..

Where its almost 9 now..

We are going to buy ipills for u.. Come fast.. I am not going to take a chance...

The still naked Geet pulled him back.. Whats the hurry .. They are morning after pills right .. Lets do what we are doing till morning then we can buy...

Zidd mat karo.. Don't be stubborn bachcha.. Chalo wear ur clothes ..

I like it when u call me bachcha.. Will it sound a bit dirty if u call me bachcha while we are doing it...

Doing it again? Maan was feeling so guilty that he did not know what to do now..

Chalo Geet... kuch kha bhi lenge..

If u r so hungry.. U can have me for dinner..

Maan closed his eyes again... trying to push back the images that cropped into his mind.. The look on her face when he was pleasuring her... eating her out.. Noo.. Stop..

Acha chalo.. I am ready to go out with u now... but I have a condition... mujhe kapde tum pahnaoge.. Dress me up...

Maan sighed again. He was not in a position to even look at her face. How will she react when she will know of his deceit .. Of his confused and complicated relationships and mind.. Then he saw Geet walking towards him with his bed sheet wrapped around her. When she reached him.. She opened the bed sheet and hugged him with his naked upper body touching her naked body.. When they separated Maan could see some bites on her chest.. He slightly rubbed his thumb on those ..

Does this hurt Geet...

Do you know how I got this Maan, I got that when u bit me and Sucked my ni..Maan kept his fingers on Geet's lips..

I am really very sorry..

Don't do this Maan..i am nt sure if I will be able to let u go if u keep touching me intimately.. Now dress me up..

Maan looked around his room , he saw his and Geet's cloth thrown all over . He took her inners and made her wear it. The he picked up Geet's Anarkali which he sadly realized was in no condition of wear , the chain at the back was torn.. He now remembered how he had ripped apart her kurta when he could not open the chain himself.

I am sorry.. I tore ur dress..

Don't worry Maan.. I had worn it to impress u .. I had guesses that u like girl in indian dress .. And it was right too.. I am willing to sacrifice half of my wardrobe to repeat what happened today..

No No No--- no repeat.. Oh god.. What has he done.. Now he was stuck as in what to give her to wear. He then suddenly remembered that he had brought 2 salwar suit for his didi as a gift on her birthday. Since her birthday was tomorrow , Maan figured out that he still had time to buy his didi a new gift and decide to let Geet wear it.

Mere liye..

Haan actually aur kuch hai nahi yahan mere pass tumhare liye.. Ye didi ke liye liya tha gift.. Lao pehna du.. Come let me help u...

Touch karne ka chance maang rahe ho..

No no.. I mean u asked me to.. I did not want to make u uncomfortable..

I was joking baby.. Give I will wear it.. God knows this will push me closer to ur didi.. Can u change the bedsheets too..

While changing the bedsheets he found bloodspots . The guilt came crawling back, he felt like a bas***d again. God knows if he had any chance of redemption ever again.

Can you help me with chain.. Please don't tear this also..Geet laughed

Why are u limping.. Was I rough.. Maan fisted his hand and tried controlling his anger on himself..

No baby.. Shayad first time aisa hota hai.. I am good.. Why are u angry at urself.. She cupped his face.. I know intentionally u will never hurt me..

What if I do.. What if I have already done without u knowing it..

I don't know Maan how will I deal with it ... shayad gussa ho jao.. Ya shayad hamesha ke liye toot jau..

It was never my intention to give u pain Geet.. Whatever happened today .. I don't know how it happened.. None of us were drunk..i could not stop it.. U never said No .. I will never be able to forgive myself..

Geet in the meantime thought that Maan was referring to her physical pain.

Kuch nahi hua Maan.. See I am good.. I will tell everyone that I hurt my leg..Chalo ab mujhe bahar le chalo.. Dinner pe..

No first stop to pharmacy.. Ipills.. Come out I will be waiting outside on my bike..

Geet gave last look to herself to see if she was presentable. The she slightly caressed her hands on her tummy.

I would love to have your baby inside me Maan.. Our baby.. Geet and Maan Singh Khurana's baby.. I would love it the same way as I love u Maan...

Edited by maaneet_michi - 7 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maneet together
maan is feeling guilt  for getting close to her
but seems like geet loves him
n she has no guilt on whatever happenned
maan want her to get an ipill for her
wheras geet want to have a baby of them
i think she wont take the pill 
nice start
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what is Maan hiding???  Very curious to know more about these two and how they ended up like this.

Good luck.
neasya thumbnail
seems very interesting dear would love to read further...
congratulations on your new story...
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the new story plzzz give cs maaneet came close where they r loving each other maan is feeling guilty as he was using geet to make his ex jealous geet loves him immensely and she wants to be with maan she doesn't know maan has no feelings for her maan is scared how geet will react when she knows the truth maan wants her to have pill but seems geet wants to be pregnant with maans baby so I think she will skip it
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 1
Superb part
Maaneet got intimate with each other,maan feels guilty about it bcoz it happened unintentionally.But geet is happy and is in love with maan .She is unaware that maan just wanted to make his ex jealous and ended up getting intimate.Geet even wants maan's kid which itself shows how serious she is about this matter hence she won't take any precautions.Now eagerly waiting for next part.Thanks for pm.
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story.
Interesting start.
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing start
maaneet got imitate
maan is feeling guilty but geet is very happy
maan asked geet to take pill but geet in the end said that she wants to have maan's baby
so will she not take the pill? is there any leap going to come??
damn curious
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello dear
nice part
geet loves maan but maan is guilty is he hiding something from geet
waiting for next
do pm me if u can