Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha

Why does this forum even exist....?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I see no point in people making posts when so many people just come, read, then don't engage with the topic or offer any input to the discussion. Are we really trying to say there is literally only two people who visit this forum as well as have an account to post replies? What is going on here? Is every other person dead? Hello! Anyone living and breathing here? ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was active when the show started. Then the Mohini Shan crap started so stopped coming here daily. Even the episodes I watch by fast forwarding. ðŸ˜† 
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I was active member when show started.

But latter show become crap .
So I quit as simple as that
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I had made several post here asking same question ðŸ˜† But then we know answer people r upset with the way show has shap up.im not anshuman fan but im nt happy with tht boy replacement. And now they kill vasuki character so one more positive . Strong actor and  character left show. Astika is totally sidelined Who was once charm of the show. now the only charactees get screenspace is cv fav mom son duo jisme yaha kisiko intrrest nahin.and MR Onida tv takshak. who is cv fav character.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
that boy was cute looking he along with Astika and guru Vasuki made the show tolerable.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you guys. I guess there really is no point to this forum anymore when the reasons we loved this show no longer exist. No anshuman, pearl replacing him (which doesn't make sense at all) and vasuki is dead. We were all looking forward to see anshuman in nagarjun avatar, but these idiotic cv's thought they were being clever by making an older actor replace him magically and illogically. 
BholenathBaba thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For the whole of the series I waited to see Arjun turning into Nagarjun and that wud have been the real fun ... the blend of innocence and strength... 

But when the time came they replaced him...

Without Anshuman the whole show will appear like a completely different show..

If it was so much pre decided that another actor will play Arjun, they should have clearly informed in the begning...

I do come to the forum occasionally oly to know when the drag will be over and it never gets over...

Ab kahen toh kahen kya !! 

Edited by LoveXiaomi - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Show became boring so yes we quit watching the show along with making posts on the forum. But wow they killed Vasuki? Are they stupid? Isn't he supposed to be an immortal snake, so how can he die?
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rein123

Show became boring so yes we quit watching the show along with making posts on the forum. But wow they killed Vasuki? Are they stupid? Isn't he supposed to be an immortal snake, so how can he die?

Show is in height of stupidity.
CVS wasted many good tracks which would have fetched trps
Now this show will shut down soon.

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ever since the naagrakshas crap started, I lost interest and now I quit because they replaced Anshuman. Now upon hearing about Vasuki's death, there's no way I'll watch this show again!